Any word on when its gonna get fixed ? If ever

SorkZmok
04-01-05, 21:24
*pretends to be KK*
NEVARR! HAHAHHA WE HATE THE PLAYERS! WE HATE j00!!!11

Bleh, they wont even give us a statement about this. :(

Xeno LARD
04-01-05, 21:25
After slaughtering FF, they just came back all the time :(.

SorkZmok
04-01-05, 21:34
After slaughtering FF, they just came back all the time :(.As usual. o_O

-Demon-
04-01-05, 22:18
FF are a determinated bunch of players...they came back again and again even on pluto...so don't look into that too much...if you can't hack the pace then may I suggest a change in tactics.

I agree though the bug should be long fixed.

Transformer
04-01-05, 22:40

Wow thats funny...people seem to keep doing that to us at cycrow. intresting. don't single out a single group when you don't like them when you know everyone does it tbh.

On topic: yes they really do need to fix it. getting annoying killing people then them coming back 5 minutes later and you have to keep killing them.

Ascension
04-01-05, 22:56
lol, what game are you playing? :lol:

Morganth
04-01-05, 23:25
lol, what game are you playing? :lol:

It wasn't a slaughter until all of FF turned up at once in their little PPU/APU/MC/HC teams and picked on people that it became a slaughter.

Had great fun running to the GR with 4 APUs chasing me, shame my bloody shelter fizzled as the HAB came off, lol, or I'd have got out just alive.

Ascension
04-01-05, 23:45
It wasn't a slaughter until all of FF turned up at once in their little PPU/APU/MC/HC teams and picked on people that it became a slaughter.

Had great fun running to the GR with 4 APUs chasing me, shame my bloody shelter fizzled as the HAB came off, lol, or I'd have got out just alive.

No had no such teams dude.. was just a case of Seek and debuff ;)

SorkZmok
04-01-05, 23:57
Actually, it was a case of zoning in and out of the UG.

retr0n
05-01-05, 00:09
Actually, it was a case of zoning in and out of the UG.

Actually, it was a case of keep your e-penis ingame

Terayon
05-01-05, 00:14
all that needs to be done is drop an item in warzones aswell. there, problem solved.

er becouse making people drop imps will only delay them for like 5 minutes. im wondering if not dropping imps is realy a bug and not to ease the load off the servers.

retr0n
05-01-05, 00:40
all that needs to be done is drop an item in warzones aswell. there, problem solved.

er becouse making people drop imps will only delay them for like 5 minutes. im wondering if not dropping imps is realy a bug and not to ease the load off the servers.

In what way is it easing the load off the servers...

-Demon-
05-01-05, 00:42

Whoa hang on a second...hmm teamwork god damn thats not allowed in this game is it...oh wait yes it is.

aelfkins
05-01-05, 00:43
Is it a bug? Has anyone offically said so? I just remeber someone saying imp dropping got changes with the "no BackPack" patch. They said it would be changed in another patch, but I don'r remember them saying it was a bug.

Terayon
05-01-05, 00:45
retr0n itsl ess for the servers to figure out and it dousent have to change the item to be in your inv.

Morganth
05-01-05, 02:12
Whoa hang on a second...hmm teamwork god damn thats not allowed in this game is it...oh wait yes it is.

Erm, if anything numbnuts I was complimenting FF on their organisation. Not on how teamwork is bad. I am in full support of teamwork, how do you think me and Drakul were the last 2 people alive?

ArgieD
05-01-05, 14:20
Actually, I personally believe that the best timing for the implant-drop bug will be when the patch regarding a Stricter SL System modification is released.

tiikeri
05-01-05, 14:56

omglol hahahahah :) hey waitress, bring me the same shit this kid ordered!!!

It would prevent all those procityniblets and few CMs running around playing wannabe pkrs. how stupid can ppl be? get ganked, wait 5minutes, go again and get ganked..

suggestion: Get more BRAINSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssshh.. oknp over and out.

Jesterthegreat
05-01-05, 20:28
its bad enough being zerged... when they dont need to be rezzed and can just wait off si in the UG with no need for even a poker... op wars are stupid.

:edit: @above malstrond last night... FF gr'd back alot, zoned alot and won cos they brought allies when 90% of the pro city fighters had logged :p

Engelke
06-01-05, 00:41
If imp drop is not impotant for you guys why you protest against bringing imp drop back O_o

Makes no sence to me.

Well i miss imp drop so tradeskillers can earn their money again.

retr0n
06-01-05, 10:51
:edit: @above malstrond last night... FF gr'd back alot, zoned alot and won cos they brought allies when 90% of the pro city fighters had logged :p

It's all a matter of perspective. If your in clan A you think clan B sucks ass and
all of them are zone whores. If your in clan B you think the same of clan A. So
there is really little point in bringing that stuff up.

Bugs Gunny
06-01-05, 11:58
I've never seen a defending clan that wasn't zonewhoring into the ug, once they had enemies breaking through inside of the op.

As far as implant drop bug.... You do know it takes a lot longer to let si wear off, and repoke an mc5 chip and a couple of other implants than it does to just let si wear off.
Sometimes the difference can be by one ppu that comes back or a couple of fighters that make it back just in time.

[VP]Orion
06-01-05, 12:39
Is it a bug? Has anyone offically said so? I just remeber someone saying imp dropping got changes with the "no BackPack" patch. They said it would be changed in another patch, but I don'r remember them saying it was a bug.
Yes, they officially said it is a bug and that they are gonna fix it.

Jesterthegreat
06-01-05, 14:37
It's all a matter of perspective. If your in clan A you think clan B sucks ass and
all of them are zone whores. If your in clan B you think the same of clan A. So
there is really little point in bringing that stuff up.

little point bringing this up too...

It would prevent all those procityniblets and few CMs running around playing wannabe pkrs.

retr0n
06-01-05, 15:33
little point bringing this up too...

Very much so, sorry if it came off like I only meant you, I did quote you, but
I do mean everybody shit-talking on these forums.