View Full Version : KK! Give us new NC2 merchandise!!!

Heavyporker
04-01-05, 05:22
It's been about 2 years since I bought that first beautiful yellow courier case with a citizen's barcode stamped on it.

It's served me faithfully and sturdily, but I think it's time for a new bag. Oh, the bag's sturdy as ever... but i want a change of vista.

How about a NC2 calendar, where we can circle dates of patches and theme weeks?

Grim Chaser and sandcrawler plushies?

Warbot action figures, with rocket launcher fire-action?

Worn panties?

New courier bags, say, in green/black! (you know what'd be cool? If you took delivery missions ingame and contacting the resource manager would automatically spawn the bag on your shoulder, so you run around the city with a courier bag!!!)

Hey, how about a clock with combat ranks denoting hours (like 1/1, 2/2, and so on all the way up to 120/120)?

Come on! SELL ME STUFF! Get back into the spirit of entrepreneurial capitalism!

wombat74
04-01-05, 05:30
Great idea - I'd certainly buy myself a Neocron courier bag.

Anything KK can do to a) get some more revenue and b) raise NC's profile is A-OK with me

Asurmen Spec Op
04-01-05, 05:32
I want a drom beeinie toy thingy
and a rhino
and a speedbike

and a PE!
gotta have PE poster!
Id pay like 20$ for a NC shirt

Tostino
04-01-05, 05:38
Yeah i want a fucking NC shirt :)

Heavyporker
04-01-05, 05:47
Drom plushy IS A MUST!!!!

GUYS!!!

here's the NC1 merchandise.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/Ntt-Neocron_nr-1_N-20335002_Ntk-All_D-Neocron_Nao-1

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Asurmen Spec Op
04-01-05, 06:14
im getting the bad for school

System
04-01-05, 07:12
Personal ACTION FIGURES!!!

Like we should have some kinda of contests like whos the best ppu,apu,tank and so on and who ever wins gets there own like of Action figure of their char.!!

Just imagine an action figure in the stores with your Char name on it and clothing and fav gun and shit!

YES KK YOU NEED TO DO THIS

wombat74
04-01-05, 07:22
Personal ACTION FIGURES!!!

Like we should have some kinda of contests like whos the best ppu,apu,tank and so on and who ever wins gets there own like of Action figure of their char.!!

Just imagine an action figure in the stores with your Char name on it and clothing and fav gun and shit!

YES KK YOU NEED TO DO THIS

"Clothing and fav 'gun'" for the APU and the PPU? Same mould, one red, one blue, and different coloured LED swirlies around the arms :)

(*note - if it was my APU you could have it only able to be placed flat on it's back with a belt nearby)

ch0ppy
04-01-05, 07:28
some of you ladies need to get some sleep 0_o

System
04-01-05, 07:42
"Clothing and fav 'gun'" for the APU and the PPU? Same mould, one red, one blue, and different coloured LED swirlies around the arms :)

(*note - if it was my APU you could have it only able to be placed flat on it's back with a belt nearby)

Man your not creative.

Ok you have a action figure designed without wearing your PA, but PA comes with it for you to put onto your action figure. Now You have your PSI Glove. Oh does your PPU hack? Poke? lets get him a poking tool and poking glove as well. HOw about a hack tool?...

And to get more creative with your action figure. Is get into real detail with the PSI glove and make it so you can insert Spells into the glove. (Yes the spell models would be very small and would lose them thats why you put a warning saying Keep away from children under 12)

Think people. Sorry i go to a Art school i deal with this type of shit all the time

OH what about those PPUs that have Rifle combat and carry a rifle... That can come with it. ANd how about Bats?... Different char setups calls for different items that would come with your char.

sanityislost
04-01-05, 07:51
An NC2 backpack would be nice ^^

SiL ..:..

ch0ppy
04-01-05, 07:57
System if you still here, check your PM's and let me get the ip for the vent server too please.

wombat74
04-01-05, 08:13
System - I was making a joke based on the comment regarding "picking the 'best' apu/ppu/tank/etc"

Also looking at mass production realities vs. end cost, you COULD add a lot of options, but without having to pay $40 for an action figure, you ARE limited in what you can stick into the things. Sorry if my attempt at humour didn't carry accross - I thought making veiled humourous references about my APU's regular state of death would have gotten the point accross.

Anyways, home time! Catch y'all in game in a couple of hours.

:)

Akuji
04-01-05, 17:20
Worn panties?

AHEM

Am i the only one that things thats just wrong?

...probably.

Besides....snow and thanny couldnt keep up with the demand !!!

retr0n
04-01-05, 18:42
DILDO OF MAVEN

Yes please...

Latent Entropy
04-01-05, 19:04
Blow up Drom Doll.

Major Hit im sure :rolleyes:

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 19:04
An NC2 backpack would be nice ^^

SiL ..:..

no backpacks in NC2 ><

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 19:06
Blow up Drom Doll.

Major Hit im sure :rolleyes:

no i was thinking more of a drom action figure that came with a tank action that automaticly shouts sex whenever near it

/e AND THE TANK DOES THE SEX ANIMATION TOO

P.S soz for double post

MkVenner
04-01-05, 19:08
rofl i gotta get that NC>SWG gstring for my girlfriend...yes my girlfriend...http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/shocked.gif

Latent Entropy
04-01-05, 19:09
no i was thinking more of a drom action figure that came with a tank action that automaticly shouts sex whenever near it

/e AND THE TANK DOES THE SEX ACTION TOO
Now that i would buy!

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 19:09
rofl i gotta get that NC>SWG gstring for my girlfriend...yes my girlfriend...http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/shocked.gif

lol MkVenner im sure its not for your GF

MkVenner
04-01-05, 19:10
it is, it is, i swear :p

System
04-01-05, 19:25
man if i ever ran into a girl and she had that Gstring on i wouldnt know what to say

Latent Entropy
04-01-05, 19:36
man if i ever ran into a girl and she had that Gstring on i wouldnt know what to say
I Do,

"You're an KK Assassin, your here to kill me arent you!!!"

MrChumble
04-01-05, 20:21
I wish that G-string had been around when I was buying my secret santa present for work :)

-Demon-
04-01-05, 20:41
I wish that G-string had been around when I was buying my secret santa present for work :)

It's been around for ages dude...