PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Times are Upon Neocron City!

Heavyporker
04-01-05, 05:16
What's this I hear? There are crowds of citizens walking the streets, clubs are opening in the middle of the city, and there's even... *gasp* some sort of citizen-run shop!

I don't know what to make of all this. I think life has been seeping back into Neocron City, like after a winter, sap seeps back up the trunk to push green buds into a crisp blue sky!

Improved security making the citizenry feel more secure could be behind this...

Your thoughts?

Asurmen Spec Op
04-01-05, 05:28
What's this I hear? There are crowds of citizens walking the streets, clubs are opening in the middle of the city, and there's even... *gasp* some sort of citizen-run shop!

I don't know what to make of all this. I think life has been seeping back into Neocron City, like after a winter, sap seeps back up the trunk to push green buds into a crisp blue sky!

Your thoughts? ya your shop is cool
to cramped for earping tho :(

THE_TICK!!!!
04-01-05, 12:58
what is this???? you forget porky im out in zzz warzone...the shops come in or what ? speak to me people speak to meeeee :) only 26 more days to me coming home to me neocron, me beer, and me....hehe wife :) raaaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrr

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 13:14

8| 8| 8|

sanityislost
04-01-05, 13:32

Your thoughts?

hmmm i wana see this shop :P

SiL ..:..

spongeb0b
04-01-05, 13:40
it is a very sexy shop tbh
and we're always there to keep the area outside safe for you Mr Porker :)

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 14:47
where is this shop?

Wraith Guard
04-01-05, 15:17
lol chad nice sig :p I still like ur other one : Fuck suicide, i'd rather go on a killing spree and get taken out by a S.W.A.T. team.

Heavyporker
04-01-05, 17:36
The store is in plaza two, comfy cubicle B, password is storefront.

Shop hours are whenever I am on and staffing it.

With any hope, I'll be interviewed by the Neocronicle and NNN guys, and advertising space may open up in other venues.

It's a relatively new shop with limited inventory at the moment though.

Selling noob recyclable weapons (junkknives, beggar taser, lazar gun and rifle, mendicant SMGs and Rifles [assault rifle type]), titan armors, ion drones, NExT DNS item bps and licenses, and miscellany. Inventory is ramping up rapidly, though, with multiple suppliers offering wares for me to sell on their basis.

It heralds the future, runners. No longer will you have to settle for useless goods or elusive tradeskillers to obtain high-quality items or difficult-to-get speciality items.

This is capitalism at it's finest.

THE_TICK!!!!
04-01-05, 19:29
so your the first then? or is it open to all now ...sorry im a tad slow :)

PcP'
04-01-05, 20:35
he's the first and only

spongeb0b
04-01-05, 20:36
so your the first then? or is it open to all now ...sorry im a tad slow :)
porker has made a shop front in his appartment entrance (it looks very kool tbh) just to clue you in

Social-Zero
05-01-05, 04:06
euh you display stuff or what? i'm confused?

You just sell it trough trade?

Asurmen Spec Op
05-01-05, 05:47
lol chad nice sig :p I still like ur other one : Fuck suicide, i'd rather go on a killing spree and get taken out by a S.W.A.T. team. thanks karl :P
anyway who got my belt in your shop?
drom.com is a perfune shop O_o

CMaster
05-01-05, 20:44
Gah, he steals my idea before I get a channce to iplement it, although I was (and still maybe will) do it slightly differently.

Menome
05-01-05, 20:48
Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition is there? :p

Heavyporker
06-01-05, 17:35
Unlikely he'll be able to compete, period. My shop is just superior, tbh. No rats, no bugs, and better goods than you get pulling out from the trashcan.

:p

(eXo) Opaleye
06-01-05, 20:21
Sounds to me like you have been smoking those "green buds" you are talking about.

But maybe thats why you can still login to NC2 and have a good time - come to think about it maybe I'll give that a little try though I might sugggest the purple radiated haze from the oasis east of the Dome as a "better bud" to be smoking.

:D :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :D

Menome
06-01-05, 21:24
I don't know if you got my in-game mail, but NewsNet is still willing to do an interview with you about the shop. Please let us know one way or the other.