*cough* KK may want to sort something out here

Nvidia
04-01-05, 00:18
LMAO.

RRP: £34.99
You save: £30.00 (85%)

Menome
04-01-05, 00:34
I bought my original Neocron for £10 in mid-2003, I just didnt get an internet connection until November 2004.

Terayon
04-01-05, 01:00
Once my subscription ran out, so i just bought neocron for 3$ and got a free month. I wanted to make new chars anyways :)

Argent
04-01-05, 01:33
LMAO.

RRP: £34.99
You save: £30.00 (85%)

Local shop here in Finland currently sells the orginal Neocron for one euro. Think about that.

And, when the old NC was still active, it used to cost 7 euros.

Seven
04-01-05, 02:39
so so sad....

jini
04-01-05, 09:38
take a look at special features:

Massive multi-player action, several thousand players at the same time
Brilliantly detailed graphics
Immense game depth equalling a life simulation
Combination and extension enable a nearly unlimited number of weapon systems
Easy accessible but still complex skill system
Hundreds of different objects
Several different vehicles available
Each player gets his/her own apartment
Trade with objects, shares, real estate and become a business tycoon
Huge world (about 150 different zones)
especially the first one, so the happy buyer enters the metropolis only to realize there are hardly more than 2 players in... himself indluded :D:D:D

Original monk
04-01-05, 10:17
take a look at special features:

Immense game depth equalling a life simulation

luckely my reallife doesnt include rollbacks and lomming, relomming after rollbacks, doing 1000 jobs (missions) before i can buy that 1 specific item and ffcourse when i walk around here on the streets i dont see people running around with other people, animals and vehicules glued on the top of their head 8|

jernau
04-01-05, 10:46
luckely my reallife doesnt include rollbacks and lomming, relomming after rollbacks, doing 1000 jobs (missions) before i can buy that 1 specific item and ffcourse when i walk around here on the streets i dont see people running around with other people, animals and vehicules glued on the top of their head 8|
OTOH it doesn't include plasma cannons and lightsabers either ;).

Agent L
04-01-05, 13:07
luckely my reallife doesnt include rollbacks and lomming, relomming after rollbacks, doing 1000 jobs (missions) before i can buy that 1 specific item
really? so you can buy a car just after 1 workday? and your work never turned out to be void and need to be redone? and you've never worked hard to learn new things just to realise this knowledge is useless and you still need to learn more?

Reality is far more bugged and unfair than any game, the devs are just not reachable to blame...
Actually praying is so simmilar to whining, adressing "ballancing issues" and requesting new features and GM intervention ...

Original monk
04-01-05, 16:18
really? so you can buy a car just after 1 workday? and your work never turned out to be void and need to be redone? and you've never worked hard to learn new things just to realise this knowledge is useless and you still need to learn more?

Reality is far more bugged and unfair than any game, the devs are just not reachable to blame...
Actually praying is so simmilar to whining, adressing "ballancing issues" and requesting new features and GM intervention ...

2 bad i cant buy a car after 1 workday .. but when i saved up enough to get that car i dont have to hit the sewers in order to do 1000 missions so atleast i have enough audi-symphaty to buy the carbrand i wonna pay alot for :P

also my work turns out void all the time and i redo things constantly, this doesnt mean sitting behind my computer whole day and hitting the leftmousebutton once every 5 minutes :P ....euh ... not always that is :P

yes .. worked hard to get knowledge before ... but never ever had the idea knowledge was useless ... maybe useless now, but ya never know for the future :) also: need to learn more ?? ya never know enough ! with every move ya make ya learn new things, experience ! tjing tjing :)

hehe, reality can sumtimes be pretty buggy as you express it so nicely :) sumthimes there are moments i feel like im in a cheap videogame lol, such stupid, dumb, funny, crazy, weirdo situations going on somethimes :) hell thats what makes life fun :)

ya aint hear me complaining about devs quinn, i know these people work hard and do the best they can :) i was suprised by NC2 in a positive way even, i played for 2 days now and i didnt synched once o.O didnt end up (spawned) in an enemy appartment yet ... and fre'd once ... thats a record to me lol, its really getting more stable :)

yust the thingie with the memory that drains lol ... thats kinda weird and still i dunno what to do about it except relogging when it gets to low :) if ya can give me some hints maybe ?

im off, praying that the balancing issues in irak finally get fixed and that there will be some GMsupport/intervention in asia :angel:

edit: forgive me my ramblings quinn, ya made a nice post there, i like youre comparison in the last sentence :)