PDA

View Full Version : Secret FA HQ in TH

NeoDriver
03-01-05, 18:53
Secret FA HQ in TH. anyone else seen this yet :D

Obsidian X
03-01-05, 19:12

Do the FA guys/turrets KoS pro-city players? If so there seems little point in having a secret HQ in TH :rolleyes: *I thought the idea of this would be so Pro-city players can change to FA without having to venture into DoY*

NeoDriver
03-01-05, 19:13
they do and the turrets are 120/120 *** so LOL . hm but anyway lol im factionless so i dont care *g*

Shadowbreed
03-01-05, 19:46
Hmm yea all of us in FA knew but ehm now it's not secret anymore... :P

Darth Slayer
03-01-05, 20:47
So much for the secret FA HQ........ :rolleyes:
Only FA runners can access it unless some idiot lets you in and if your pro city well you'll be in a world of pain.

Scorpius.

NeoDriver
03-01-05, 21:01
anyone can get in

Mr Kot
03-01-05, 21:10
On the subject of secret HQs, has anyone found the secret Crahn one yet?

giga191
03-01-05, 21:14
This is the real secret FA place. Cookie to anyone who knows where this is

jernau
03-01-05, 21:15
Through the yellow tube :p.

Spermy
03-01-05, 21:30

ABout every other angel, asshat. There's a reason it's secret.

Obsidian X
03-01-05, 21:44

Seems rather pointless to me. The TS and BD Secret HQs in NC serve a purpose, as they allow members of said factions to hang around our lovely city in their shady little numbers. A secret FA HQ in Tech Haven is pretty pointless if TH is a safezone anyway, and if its not there for faction changes then it seems kinda silly. :wtf:

NeoDriver
03-01-05, 21:48
the HQ itself is not a safezone but it is not a seperate zone o_O

NeoDriver
03-01-05, 21:49

where do you have to go to get there then??

p.s. sorry for double post

Xeno LARD
03-01-05, 21:59

Fuck me, your soullight is.. interesting?

giga191
03-01-05, 22:01
Fuck me, your soullight is.. interesting?
yeh......w000000t rollback. Although that will put it down to -50. Shame those GMs won't reset it to at least -32

Brammers
03-01-05, 22:43
*Waves hand in a odd way* This is not the secret FA-HQ you are looking for.... :D

zii
03-01-05, 22:48

i think that its obvious where this place is... ex-another faction....

However, I'm not sure as I have never made it past the Anachy Breed guards that far in.

giga191
03-01-05, 22:58

However, I'm not sure as I have never made it past the Anachy Breed guards that far in.
If you think it's old tsunami HQ your wrong btw.

Kozmos
03-01-05, 23:01

Their not anarchy breed, their just beggars :D

What im suprised by is that the rooms giga shows, have a coridoor leading away from them, its blocked off for some reason...
What with the mobs being there in a safezone, the way you gotta get there through a semi hidden *big yellow* tunnel, seems to me like this area was meant to be the 'new' BYB of NC2 but it wasnt finished :(

Thinking about it, in NC1, MB had the BYB, TG Canyon had that door that did jack shit but looked like it was meant to lead down to some kind of controll center for the guardian, and NC had....... er..... OZ7 ? :P well NC had the hidden tunnels and main sewers i guess, maybe this was intended to be the hidden area for DOY but like OZ7 and regants etc, it just wasnt finished and kept getting pushed down the priority list, maybe it will go as low a priority as player stores soon :(

Mr Kot
04-01-05, 02:30
Back to NeoDriver's original screenshot, i thought it was a secret room i found ages ago in TH, but upon closer inspection, it seems the room i found was a secret FA "Intelligence Centre" tucked away in the bowels of Tech Haven. It is within the same zone, so it is a safezone. It has badass turrets too. Not the outdoor red beam ones doing force damage, but the uber Xray turrets that hit you worse than DoY bots O_o

Looking closely at the screenies, it seems to be exactly the same map as the old Faction office in NC1 which was in the reactor core sector (anarchy zone). I remember going there a while back, but i thought the door was not working. Guess i just need to find the secret switch.

Still no-one found the secret crahn HQ yet?

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 02:47
Back to NeoDriver's original screenshot, i thought it was a secret room i found ages ago in TH, but upon closer inspection, it seems the room i found was a secret FA "Intelligence Centre" tucked away in the bowels of Tech Haven. It is within the same zone, so it is a safezone. It has badass turrets too. Not the outdoor red beam ones doing force damage, but the uber Xray turrets that hit you worse than DoY bots O_o

Looking closely at the screenies, it seems to be exactly the same map as the old Faction office in NC1 which was in the reactor core sector (anarchy zone). I remember going there a while back, but i thought the door was not working. Guess i just need to find the secret switch.

Still no-one found the secret crahn HQ yet?

wow you knwo a lot. i have been to the intelligence center too but there is not even any NCP's there just 2 RN stations and loadsa turrets. But the switch for this one is very very well hidden

is the crahn one in DOY or NC and are the CM pro-DOY or pro-CITY

Freaky Fryd
04-01-05, 06:06
Yeah, I found the Crahn one a month or so ago.
It's in the old Crahn Chuch in the outzone, with a secret switch near the floor...or in the back of the desk...or both...damn this bad memory...
Just look for an important looking Desk with a door behind it that doesn't seem to have a switch. Stand between the door and the desk, facing the desk, and look down...it's around there.

As for the 100/100 guys in the FA HQ, yes they're there.
I know approximately where they are, but I just haven't gone in to see it myself.

Maybe I should bring my Pro-city PPU in for look...
:p

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 10:37
lol i took a 0/2 noob in there and got mowed down in seconds

zii
04-01-05, 15:38
If you think it's old tsunami HQ your wrong btw.

no i don't. but if they're just beggers then I'm mistaken. Closes cakehole!

while we're discussing these thingies. has anyone gone into the old Crahn HQ in PP3, and lived? Whats in there?

jernau
04-01-05, 16:06
while we're discussing these thingies. has anyone gone into the old Crahn HQ in PP3, and lived?
Yes.

Whats in there?
Belts, lots of belts.

DevilsChild
04-01-05, 16:49
The point is TechHaven in NC1 was the Fallen Angels base/home.......to you pro city types its a trading zone to us FA's it is still home and should be rid of the pro city scum wandering its corridors.

'Fallen Angels, For Freedom , Forever'

DevilsChild

NeoDriver
04-01-05, 17:06
Whats in there?

120/120 inquisitors and 1000's of belts. i think a crahn hacker could walk in with a hacktool and walk out with millions or just a few nice stacks of milky rens lol

Netphreak
04-01-05, 21:06
I took my crahn monk in there, while i was in nc doing the crahn epic. And all the mobs attacked him! :wtf:

Obsidian X
04-01-05, 21:22
120/120 inquisitors and 1000's of belts. i think a crahn hacker could walk in with a hacktool and walk out with millions or just a few nice stacks of milky rens lol

The inquisitors are 90/90 but they do uber damage and have Fire Apocalypse swirlies. They also drop average quality FA spells. And they are hostile to all afaik.

Mr Kot
04-01-05, 23:06
The insane monks are 100/100***

I got a two slot fire apoc with 58% dmg. Should be 79% when modded.

Spermy
05-01-05, 13:08
I reckon we should al just strom the place, pro and anti alike.

And then... FIRE AAAAHPOCAAHHHLIPSSSS THA WOOOORLD!

zii
05-01-05, 17:01
I reckon we should al just strom the place, pro and anti alike.

And then... FIRE AAAAHPOCAAHHHLIPSSSS THA WOOOORLD!

Actually, I think that all anti-city should band together one day and storm Neocron. We could take the subway to Plaza, find somewhere to hide so that a copbot won't see us for 30 seconds, and then log off.

Later, during peak hours in Plaza, (after a spy has scoured the area), log in, and co-ordinate an attack whoring the place with fire and plasma.

This should sort out the pro-city allied PKing problem for awhile ;)