PDA

View Full Version : KK banning free speech

Sir ramic hobbs
02-01-05, 16:26
Dear KK i was reading a thread about ressurecting NC 1. It wasnt spam and i dont know what trolling is. But what gives you the righ to ban free speech? infact i think its illegal.

Hell-demon
02-01-05, 16:30
SSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!! They'll kill you! Its a conspiracy..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

trigger hurt
02-01-05, 16:35
You'll find that noone here gives a shit about free speech because it's "their forums and they can run them how they want to". If you would like to discuss moderation of this forum, dm nidd. But you won't get anywhere. [ edited ]

Genty
02-01-05, 16:36
How can you revive something that still lives?

Sir ramic hobbs
02-01-05, 16:36
Unhappy face :(

MkVenner
02-01-05, 16:37
you do know that the NC1 servers are still up and practicly free to play?

Terkantia
02-01-05, 16:48
Dear KK i was reading a thread about ressurecting NC 1. It wasnt spam and i dont know what trolling is. But what gives you the righ to ban free speech? infact i think its illegal.

LOL!!!

There is no free speech on a privatly owned forum.

:p

Mr Kot
02-01-05, 16:49
From the forum guidelines of the new runners section:

This is not a democracy. This is a semi-benevolent dictatorship. Behave.

QuantumDelta
02-01-05, 17:45
Actually quite correct: No forum has the 'freedom of speech' unless the admin/mods basically set the forum up with the "I don't give a shit what you say (bar maybe illegal stuff), so say whatever you like."
when you sign up you sign a code of conduct that gives them permission to do what they like, when they like.

Spermy
02-01-05, 18:26
Unhappy face :(

Silleh Face. :eek:

Free speech on private Websites isn't happening, also, why the heck dya think it's Moderated? They do more than just sort threads ya know ;)

Jesterthegreat
02-01-05, 18:30
why the heck dya think it's Moderated? They do more than just sort threads ya know ;)

lmfao...

well said indeed.

sometimes i have problems with the forum rules... but since discussion of forum rules is against forum rules... i confuse myself and just forget about it :p

Nidhogg
02-01-05, 19:49

If you want to discuss the moderation of these boards then please feel free to PM me, as requested in the rules to which you agreed to prior to entry.

Otherwise, I guess you'd better call the police. Thread closed.

N