PDA

View Full Version : account question

Original monk
01-01-05, 17:56
after some time and hearing alot about NC2 i got curious ffcourse so i decided to upgrade and check the game out with my own eyes (on my shiny fresh pc joy joy)

now i transfered some chars here and there witouth any problems, also to my suprise i didnt have any problem with click2pay and all them other functions ..

now the technical part of my question is that i got for example 8 chars on a single account from NC1 .. 4 from saturn, and 4 others shatterd over the other servers ..) ffcourse i allready transfered the 4 saturn chars to terra but what about these other 4 ? can i create a new account and import these to that new account ? its cause they still have some nice usefull stuff on em you see, it would be a waste to not transfer em :) altough i dunno its possible to get those others on terra ..

or should i yust migrate those to the french or german server and try for some interserver trades ?

dunno and i can better ask first before i go trying out doing some crazy stuff ..

ok, some first reflections maybe :)

i feel like a complete noob again, i died numerous times allready by the most stupid causes (ow so these vandals are level 100/100 and not 25 or sumthing hé)

all my monks dont have there gloves .. i used them to transfer repgloves and such .. so i couldnt do shit with any monk lol .. first thing i did was log my apumonk and went out to get some gloves .. who some kind soul toldme where available from smugglers in MB or PP .. the apu who was factionless became city merc .. neutral to all but TG it seems so i was quite happy, i never had an appartment in MB before you see :)

whole MB looked deserted, sometimes an LE'er dropping by, these noobs get smarter it seems :) and one of em tells me i can better head out to the HQ to find a smuggler .. ffcourse first thing i meet in there when i enter the wellguarded HQ is a TG HCtank, only daamn enemy faction i got ... my first suprise in neocron ! i still didnt had the glove so there was only one thing going true my mind: run forrest RUUN .. needless to say i died a second or 2 after .. fewK lighter and still no daamn glove lol, i felt naked witouth the pants i yust lost :/

afterwords i logged in some other chars and went wondring around ... some weird things changed yeah ... PP is empty ... and full of CA guards o.O

the hilevel monkstuff ya cant buy from the store so i better get some symp up, also 2 bad those move ons and resisters didnt came over ... anyway, more things didnt came over :/

im still building up a first impression, only played for 2 hours you see, the world became nicer tough, the graphics where nicer, the hud i got to get used to and i noticed i couldnt ctrl+alt+f6 nomore to take some screens :)

still alot changed it seems,

this post is awfully long allready so i gonna head out for now

enjoy 2005 :)

Tostino
01-01-05, 18:09
You can still ctrl+alt+f6 still... it just takes alot of times for it to work :p. If you need help or a little cash to get started again just DM me on one of my chars. I will be on almost all day ;)

Original monk
01-01-05, 18:52
You can still ctrl+alt+f6 still... it just takes alot of times for it to work :p. If you need help or a little cash to get started again just DM me on one of my chars. I will be on almost all day ;)

ow ic, so i yust gotta keep hitting the combination :)

real kind of you that ya wonna help me out but thats ok, im ready to hunt when i need money (i allready got me some psigloves and killed a WB :) yust couldnt hack em yet but hey :P ) and i got a constructor and resser so it will work out ok)

theres yust still alot i dunno about, like the hacknet and the constructionlicenses etc, better do my homework hehe

ow and i would like to know if it wouldnt be possible to transfer my remaining 4 chars to terra, if this is impossible by any of the 3 accountoptions then ill yust put em on a german/french server :)

ciao

edit: i also noticed that euh alienware survived the apocalypse :)

Agent L
01-01-05, 20:06
now the technical part of my question is that i got for example 8 chars on a single account from NC1 .. 4 from saturn, and 4 others shatterd over the other servers ..) ffcourse i allready transfered the 4 saturn chars to terra but what about these other 4 ? can i create a new account and import these to that new account ? its cause they still have some nice usefull stuff on em you see, it would be a waste to not transfer em :) altough i dunno its possible to get those others on terra ..

If you did used all 4 slots on Terra for valuable chars, you're fried.
I transferred mules first, unloaded them on new server and deleted empty chars to make room for next. When I've been done with all mules I transferred chars to be played.

The Ottoman
01-01-05, 20:30
Yo Original, Welcome back. :)

Original monk
01-01-05, 22:17
hiya people

btw intresting dr quinn, then im fried lol :/

i better asked way before i transfered :)

no probs then i yust load em on another server :)

or i know, i delete one of the chars i got now to make room for the rest :P then i can keep the last char i transfered to replace the one i deleted: bling !

thanx for the infoz :P