PDA

View Full Version : Backpack Wossname

Lexxuk
01-01-05, 17:47
Well hi, and thanks for reading this thread. This thread is sponsored by "Brains R Us" for all your brain needs!

Anyhow, I'll keep it short and simple. The current backpack retrieveal is a joke tbh, its too expensive for a start, and its also really annoying to have to stand at a GR with synaptic impairment unable to move as your Transport has dropped down so much that your overloaded.

I can agree that removing the backpack to save database is a good idea, but I believe that forcing people to pay is a pain in the arse.

Solution. In your apartment you could have a Recover machine, where all items from your backpack are put when you die, the recovery option on the GR would still exist in the fact that you can just pay /rank*10 to bring your stuff from your apartment recovery back into your backpack, of course that would only happen after tapping out naturally.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day :angel:

Riddle
01-01-05, 17:53
its also really annoying to have to stand at a GR with synaptic impairment unable to move as your Transport has dropped down so much that your overloaded.

Major cause of anoyance! too true, I hate this new feature.

Although the money sink is aimed at high end players which have no problem affording the fees, I have seen a rise in low level chars begging on the streets to get their backpacks back :(

CMaster
01-01-05, 18:06
I don't think I've ever actually dropped a backpack...
Although I havent played since patch 123

MkVenner
01-01-05, 18:25
i dont think its possible to drop them anymore, but there are still some lying around in places....

Seven
01-01-05, 20:00
Yeah and we can all see how it has helped the database. :rolleyes:

Terkantia
02-01-05, 16:51
Yeah and we can all see how it has helped the database. :rolleyes:

ROTFLMFAO!!

:lol:

mishkin
02-01-05, 19:13
Although the money sink is aimed at high end players which have no problem affording the fees, I have seen a rise in low level chars begging on the streets to get their backpacks back

That couldn't happen right now, seeing as you get your backpack back whenever you gr, even if you have no cash. 8|

BunkerBoy
03-01-05, 20:35
Solution. In your apartment you could have a Recover machine, where all items from your backpack are put when you die, the recovery option on the GR would still exist in the fact that you can just pay /rank*10 to bring your stuff from your apartment recovery back into your backpack, of course that would only happen after tapping out naturally.

i made a suggestion like this in brainport awhile ago, but to no avail. o well.
i was gonna make a link but it was recently deleted so nvm. =/