PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Protest Went Well

TheJesterReturn
01-01-05, 13:08
Even seeing how my thread was closed cause it was considered spam? That's a joke. Well, are protest on Terra to bring back the old Neocron went well for a while until a nuisance came along. But, we want the old Neocron back. There are so many bugs in Neocron 2, like crazy ammount. Neocron 2 was just a waste of time and garbage. No new engine, just changed the models a bit whoopee doo.'

Bring back Neocron 1

NC 2 = Blow

[KoS]Brad
01-01-05, 13:11
I agree, NC1 was way better, the play models didnt look similar, the PE models owned with their glasses and I hate the way spies look these days as well.

Also NC1 = t3h win

retr0n
01-01-05, 13:13
NC1 was better yes, but there really isnt much to do.. I mean if you actually
think about it, do you honestly feel there is a chance they will say "Ok, were
bringing back nc1 and shutting down nc2"...

If you had phrased yourself better in your first thread i'm sure it would still
be open, and opening another one is not exactly the brightest of ideas.

[KoS]Brad
01-01-05, 13:15
They wont bring NC1 back because of the money loss, people in Germany would return NC2 boxes, and also new players who hadnt played NC1 would probably have to pay get the game.

But if you do bring it back, I want a 2 slot Pluto server :mad:

retr0n
01-01-05, 13:17
Well, NC1 is still out there, all you have to do is install NC1 and there you go,
so if people actually wanted to play it, they could...

[KoS]Brad
01-01-05, 13:20
But it wont be around forever, and hardly no one plays it. KK are closing down all the servers soon, they only kept it open so that the people with still active accounts (Who are paying every 6 months) still have their account.

retr0n
01-01-05, 13:24
Brad']But it wont be around forever, and hardly no one plays it. KK are closing down all the servers soon, they only kept it open so that the people with still active accounts (Who are paying every 6 months) still have their account.

Yup, but if people honestly wanted to play it, say 200+ ppl, then they wouldnt
loose any money in keeping the servers alive, or atleast one of them, but ppl
simply dont want to, and unlike the threadstarters opinion alot of ppl actually
like nc2 better then nc1 and dont even want to go back, even if they could.

Xiphias
01-01-05, 13:27
ROFL, they spent 2 years on this "upgrade" and many people think everything about NC2 is shocking Am not even going to go in depth why cause when you play the game its too obvious anyway. I have the upmost respect for 12 people trying to keep a MMO of this magnitude alive, but IMO trying to be successful at it is like beating a dead horse with a stick.

...am going to add to the consensus, NC2 does suck, NC1 was much better!
I'am forced to play Everquest 2 cause am that bored of NC2 :( .

[KoS]Brad
01-01-05, 13:32
Yeh lots of people are leaving to play different games or MMORPG's, I think KK need to pay more attention to this and try to offer more

msdong
01-01-05, 13:45
I'am forced to play Everquest 2 cause am that bored of NC2 :( .

lol, i swap to PS until they fix the implant bug ... same feeling no SI

imo NC isnt better them NC2. its just the same with new levels. im one of the guys askin everytime what really have changed in NC2.

Nidhogg
01-01-05, 13:47
NC1 is still there if you want to play it. This thread is spam (with a bit of trolling thrown in for good measure) and I don't want to see anything like it again.

N