PDA

View Full Version : Custom Vehicles

Asurmen Spec Op
31-12-04, 08:23
Ok heres my Idea I got at on a 6hour car trip. I know this wont be able to be implemented in a long time if ever but what the hell right?

My Idea is have it so you can buy vehicle parts(not just part 7) Like Speedbike Chasis, etc. to allow custom vehicles. Some weapons couldnt be put on certain things(a speedbike cant hold a big laser) and youd have things like armour plants that you could put on to add health.
It would work alot like moding.
Put in a speedbike chasis and add on two armour plates(for say 20hp each) add on rocketpods on the sides and maybe some pilot armour(make it harder to target driver)
It would have the int/veh req of a speed. HC/TC for a rockets and maybe a +to veh for the armour.
If ya think about all the diferent things you could do with it it would be great.
Youd see custom vehicles.
troopcarriers with Rhino Lasers and Trike rockets.
hotrod(the red wheeler) with rockets and a 30mm, extra gunner seat.
the stuff would be really expensive.
Rhino laser TL 80 cost 500k or something like that, so its harder to do.
Require them to be built from parts "Vehcomp parts" or something.
What do you think?

trigger hurt
31-12-04, 08:28
I just want a set of 22's and a racing stripe for my revellers. I want to paint my rhino purple and I want my glider to not blow up so easy.

what I have always wanted to see is to allow people to fire their weapons from inside the vehicle. Perhaps, a special version of the HH chain craft that has a gunner seat, but no gun. A tank/pe can sit up their and use their own weapons from the seat.

It goes with my desire to have a "roadwarriors clan". Not really an organized clan, but a group of people who roam the wastelands picking fights for empty oil tankers and fighting at a place called thunderdome! I could be Mel Gibson!

Asurmen Spec Op
31-12-04, 08:31
It goes with my desire to have a "roadwarriors clan". Not really an organized clan, but a group of people who roam the wastelands picking fights for empty oil tankers and fighting at a place called thunderdome! I could be Mel Gibson! and the magic gypsy says nope

System
01-01-05, 00:56
If KK even thought about doing something like "modding" cars in the game that shouldnt be in the game for a while until other shit gets done.

But i've had an idea just like this as well since i have a custom car myself. It would be nice to be able to rebuild the engine and do body work to the car. Put other weapons and such to them. Also instead of the Reqs for like being able to handle heavy weapons you would need str it should only req int. Becuase if you think about it, your added electronics to the car and for someone to be able to do all that to a car you need to be intellagent to be able to install it and if you install it you should be able to use it? Understand? Just becuase I cannot carry a big ass cannon on my back doesnt mean I don't know how to use it. So since its on a car you should be able to use it without having a STR req. Cuz all you need to know is how to press a damn button to fire it

Asurmen Spec Op
01-01-05, 05:05
If KK even thought about doing something like "modding" cars in the game that shouldnt be in the game for a while until other shit gets done.

But i've had an idea just like this as well since i have a custom car myself. It would be nice to be able to rebuild the engine and do body work to the car. Put other weapons and such to them. Also instead of the Reqs for like being able to handle heavy weapons you would need str it should only req int. Becuase if you think about it, your added electronics to the car and for someone to be able to do all that to a car you need to be intellagent to be able to install it and if you install it you should be able to use it? Understand? Just becuase I cannot carry a big ass cannon on my back doesnt mean I don't know how to use it. So since its on a car you should be able to use it without having a STR req. Cuz all you need to know is how to press a damn button to fire it I know it wont happen for along time. Read my first little of my post

Tostino
01-01-05, 06:35
I like the idea. I think when you cst the vehicles they should have slots. Make it so there can be 10 slots on vehicles but it will be VERY rare that you would get somthing like that. I would say have about the same slot chances as a rare gun so you would almost aloways have 1/2 slots that you can do shit with. but I like your ideas for mods for the vehicles. *****

Asurmen Spec Op
01-01-05, 06:55
I like the idea. I think when you cst the vehicles they should have slots. Make it so there can be 10 slots on vehicles but it will be VERY rare that you would get somthing like that. I would say have about the same slot chances as a rare gun so you would almost aloways have 1/2 slots that you can do shit with. but I like your ideas for mods for the vehicles. ***** thanks MR T ( hehehe ;))

msdong
01-01-05, 10:35
im really waiting for a VHC theme week. there is so much stuff that need to be changed on that topic.
as long as ppl are able to keep up with a VHC just on their own feets, having weapons that crush VHC with 3 shots, or simply nuke the driver out of his seet without any penalty VHC suck in any combat situation.

i love to see different weapons on vhc - dont care if it was by modding or just streight from the store.
but the usual pierce/force is the best anyway.

CMaster
01-01-05, 15:54
I'd like to see vehicle mods, much like you can get for weapons and spells...
Not too sure about the custom vehicles though.

Fafhrd
03-01-05, 18:11
great idea - can't wait for the vhc-weeks.....

Sir ramic hobbs
03-01-05, 18:54
Best idea for vehicles would have Anti vehicle rocket launchers do heavy damage to the shooter if they hit themselves. This would stop nobbers from sitting inside a tanks clipping and killing the tank without being able to get hit themselves.

Saito Hajime
03-01-05, 21:44
neon, I want fast and furious wanna be ricerboi neon lighting! and a HUGE tri lvl aluminium spoiler on the back!