PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle december edition

Arbiter
31-12-04, 03:22
The Reds are coming
by Barry Pepper

These days we receive more and more reports about sightings of men in red clothes, they say it is a tradition from the time before the wars and these red clothed characters gave out presents. Our office got visited by two "reds" as well and brought us a load of articles which we want to share with you. These two "reds" in our office are called Jack Red and John Redcloud, they want to bring you some more articles over the next couple of months.

We hope you will enjoy reading this new Neocronicle and wish merry Christmas and a happy new year!

A report from the Dome
by Jack Red

I finally got the "long sought after" job as a reporter with the Neocronicle. As my first deadline was coming up soon I wanted to do something really special. So I decided to visit Dome of York and give you, the reader a firsthand account of my trip. Since our city's attack upon the Dome of York there has been a continuous battle in the wastelands and I decided that finding out how the inhabitants could continue on was a good reason to make the trip.

Equipped with the latest stealth technology and a new Prototype Tangent Infiltration Suit that would camouflage my body heat, I felt that I could even face the hideous Dome of York Security units and survive. I left the gates of Neocron, my safe home, behind and set off to the north passing the mountains around Tech Haven to the west and the Canyon to the east until I finally reached the desert. My water was running low and I was beginning to feel the suns wrath but I eventually came upon the approaches of the enemy dome. Knowing there were Security units patrolling, I activated my stealth unit and ran for the gates, I was almost there when at the worst possible moment my stealth unit beeped and I became visible. I was not sure the guards had seen me so with a great leap I jumped behind behind cover and pulled out 1 mean weapon, an artifact Wyatt Earp. After what seemed endless seconds, I was again able to activate my stealth tool and with luck made it into the dome itself.

I tell you now that I, in my wildest dreams would never have expected what I found. The first thing that I noticed before my eyes adjusted to the darkness was an overwhelming smell of sweat, blood and smoke. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness a horrible picture came into view. The impact of the bomb was everywhere in evidence, there was not a single building left undamaged, in fact many seemed to be almost destroyed. The Geiger counter display in my helmet told me that the radiation levels were well over acceptable levels and I needed to hurry my visit unless I wanted to stay here forever.

I could not imagine that humans could still live in this squalor but as the dimness faded I began to see that, in fact, there were people all around me. I could only piety their poor condition and was moved by their situation. I could see that they must see their circumstances now and wish for better days but I had to steel myself and remember that these were our enemies and for them I could only give a quick death. These poor creatures were picking the fruit of their poor decisions when they decided that they would leave our beloved Reza's favor. Now it seemed that politics were secondary to just surviving in the dirt and awful conditions. Gangs were running around robbing, plundering, and even murdering.

As I was pondering these poor creatures, a beep brought me back to my senses and I became visible again. As I stood without stealth in the crowd, I was recognized as a son of Reza and was ready for attack but instead I could see in the poor wretches eyes, envy,
They had left the protection of Neocron and were now living in a destroyed city. All they wanted was to come back to Reza's loving arms, but it was too late. They had forsaken our beloved Reza for the empty promises of the Dome of York's Insane leaders.

I stood there a moment more and realized the stupidity of my predicament, I activated my stealth and disappeared. It was time to get myself back to Neocron, I looked for a functional Gene rep unit, short circuited it and was standing in my apartment a few seconds later. I will never forget my trip to Dome of York because it showed me how much I love my fair city. This city our protection and homeland must be defended at all costs, otherwise we may end up like those unfortunate Dome of York inhabitants out of work, out of their head, out of self respect, out of bread, underloved and underfed.

Binary Killers – A new Underground Scene?
by John Redcloud

There are rumors circulating about a new cult of criminals bent on subverting the already controversial Crytons hack tool. It seems these lowlifes are using the tool to enter the city communications infrastructure, even breaking into the Gene replication system to move about undetected in the wastelands and in the information management systems of some of our largest corporations.

What has happened to our new generation of runners when these malcontents can coerce the best and brightest to join their ranks. This reporter has it from very highly placed sources that information has been leaked by students in the Electronics and Information Technology program at Cryton Institute of Technology. This information, of a highly secret and volatile nature is now being disseminated by these cultists over the very systems they are using to attack our city, nay, our very way of life.

The major corporations in our fair city are scrambling to place safeguards on the information that is the lifeblood of our economy. The story seems to be the same every time, highly placed, employees are approached with offers of industrial espionage and then from the other side are asked for so called "protection money" to help safeguard their information. This reporter has even received an email, offering for a fee, to attack the security system at a wasteland outpost for the purpose of taking it over from its rightful owners.

And what of our war effort, our city administration has released information about a connection between these criminals and the Dome of York. It seems these techno criminals from both cities have banded together into a loose confederation bent on playing each side against the other. A long forgotten „Hotline“ between the two cities has been located and reactivated by these rebels. The connection is known to be used to transfer information and shockingly, it is now known that persons are using this connection to travel between Neocron and the hated enemy city by a manipulation of the same Gene Replicators that are so important to the conduct of our daily affairs.

Most distressing of all: Our own NCPD and City Administration security departments have been able to do little to stop this outrage. At this moment the techno hackers are working to improve techniques and produce better tools in an effort to further pierce our security and invade our lives, soon our innermost secrets will be available to and being sold to the highest bidder. I can only presume that dark days may be on the horizon for all that love our fair city.

Arbiter
31-12-04, 03:24
End of the Drone Crisis
by John Redcloud

Well our scientists have finally done it, the strange signal that was disrupting drone control has finally been isolated and stopped. It seems that a long forgotten Prototype Drone Jamming Device had suddenly become functional again. Just goes to show that runners should be careful about what they might be walking across at Blackmist garbage dump. The device, a forerunner of current military hardware was an early attempt to stop enemy forces from using carrier waves to remotely control their robot security forces and it's activator was simply thrown in the trash as its components were of an obsolete nature.

Happily, the device, which was detected in the area north of Northstar Uplink and the control program in the net both were destroyed by Neocron forces. By doing so these heroic runners stopped the drones from going insane in our city - and inside the dome as well. We found out that both cities were affected by this device and there were also sightings of DoY runners trying to find the device - most probably to use it against our city. Let us be happy that we thwarted their
plans.

Droning is now experiencing a resurgence and the old die hard droners of the past are enjoying a newfound respect as heroes to the new generation of droners and villain to some who would consider droning as something less than respectable.

This reporter was recently fortunate to have been present at a recent public forum and has taken the liberty of including some of the statements. The following are direct quotes and are not the opinion of The publisher of the Neocronicle nor are they the opinion of this reporter.

Tostino: Right now drones are the one thing that puts me off the most. They are just too powerful for how hard they are to hit and the armor/self-repair that drones have...

Extract: I unloaded a full clip of healing light into an ion MK-3 last night in battledome, it barely dented that drone, two minutes
later a CS tank shot that same drone at least 4 or 5 times, was barely half dead... that's bullshit if you ask me... I killed the droner though, so it all worked out I guess.

Forked: I have to agree, the drones are way to hard to kill, as small as they are. If you attack an outpost, and there's a droner there, then you're out of luck. It's a pity they are so overpowered right now, as the droners have had that much trouble in the past, but this goes beyond reason.

BradSTL: Who attacks the drone? Attacking the drone doesn't even do any good; if you kill the drone the droner just puts another one in the air. Kill the droner - he's an unarmed stationary target who almost certainly has, lower resists, and less armor than anything else.

Tiikeri: Even buffed tank with Holy Heal running can't out heal raptors. And it's not about con setup.. If the droner notices you, you are dead. So basically the only choice is to get a spy to look for the meat sack.

So it seems that the tables may have turned: Now that even newer and deadlier drones have entered the marketplace. What will the result be, will droners take their place as the most sought after allies in the wastelands or will they be saddled with the stigma of unethical combat. Only time will tell.

Unmasking - Introduction planned for documents of identification
by Randolph Bennet

The introduction of the new Holo Vest technology is a great step forward in infiltration technology but it has brought its on set of problems with it. Although the technology is not perfect, Dome prototype testers have already infiltrated some of the Pro Neocron
factions. Only a few days ago a Dome spy slipped into a City Administration meeting unnoticed, it was only by the lucky break that a boring speaker was featured causing the spy to fall into a bored stupor and be caught. If the spy had not been found out all sorts of information could have been passed to the Dome's military command.

It seems that the introduction of identification documents is planned for all Neocron citizens. The documents will be issued at all faction headquarters for a small fee according to Mr Jeppherson in a one line statement to the Noecronicle. The cost will be about 1000 credits per person because it not only contains a fingerprint map but Biometric data. "We assume that this amount will not be a problem for any runner," stated Jepherson.

Everyone will be expected to have the documents on their person or they can expect to be Questioned and/or detained at Numerous
checkpoints around the city and perhaps even arrested. Please Support these security measures as they are for your safety and well being. Jepherson went on to say that the introduction of these measures has the highest priority and that BioTech biometrics experts are working around the clock to ensure that the making of false identification papers is not Possible and that the papers are as compact as is practical. More information will follow as it is made available.

Opening of club P1
[Mars]
by Jack Red

I got the opportunity to get an exclusive interview and a chance to see the club before the official opening, which I took immediately. So I set out to meet Lori Vaghnu, the manager of the club at Military Base. Right at the genrep she welcomed me kindly.

Neocronicle: Tell me about the club, what are your plans?
Lori Vaghnu: Well... It will be a or perhaps its better to say THE discotheque in Neocron! Many different fractions will meet here, we have live music...

Neocronicle: Live music? That's something special. How is that live music supposed to be played?
Lori Vaghnu: Well... since the musicians in Neocron can't be at different places all the time, we're going to feature music by the group "Winamp".

Neocronicle: What about the preparations? When will the opening be?
Lori Vaghnu: When everything's ready, we are hoping to open by the end of January.

Neocronicle: Do you have something special on your mind for the opening?
Lori Vaghnu: I can't say very much, but it will be a fantastic opening night.

Neocronicle: That sounds great, we will be looking forward to your club's opening. Thank you so much for an exclusive interview.
Lori Vaghnu: No problem.

The club is open to everyone, and is supposed to be a neutral place for meeting and communication.

Heroic Neocron Fighters in the newly opened Colosseum
[Mars]
by Jack Red

Inside the Dome of York there was a Colosseum opened recently. Not really a reason for an article in the Neocronicle you might say, but Neocron citizens were invited to join the opening party. So I and some other runners made our way in to the dome. very soon after our arrival we noticed that our presence was not really appreciated although we got the invitation. We were harassed, insulted and injured as often as possible by the DoY citizens and it was a challenge just to get in to the Stadium.

The Colosseum itself is a shabby place, just as the rest of the dome, not much more than a sleazy hotel. Even the darkest place in Neocron is a brilliant light compared to this pile of rubbish.

The moderation and organization, done by NukeRay and Timmi O Tool was excellent, although there were some runners who did everything to interrupt and sabotage the festivities. During the tournament, which was a part of the party, our few brave Neocron citizens showed the Dome inhabitants who is the lord of the ring. The scruffy fighters of the Dome had no chance with their underdeveloped fighting skills and poorly constructed weapons. So Neocron left the Dome victorious - yet again.

Arbiter
31-12-04, 03:25
Report of a City Council Meeting
[Mars]
by Jack Red

On this caucus of the council, which was called by Reza himself, we had again some important topics on the agenda. One of them was about placing a bounty of 10,000 credits per kill on the outlawed CityAdmin clan STORM. The loyal runners of the city are asked to collect the Dog Tags as proof of their victory against these traitors which are abusing the name of our security units to gain authority they were never given officially.

Another topic was the conflict with the CityMercs which sadly emerged several times recently. The reason for the last incident was a runner of a CityAdmin clan who was killed by the CityMercs in their sovereign territory. The members of the CityAdmin Clan decided to open the fire on all mercenaries which crossed their way by accident. In response the Mercs completely sealed off the military base as they thought that clan was speaking for the whole city of Neocron. Fortunately Talamon a representative of the CityAdmin in the in City Council (Member of Council, MoC) was able to calm the situation down.

It was made clear that only the City Council is allowed to speak for all clans of Neocron City, especially when it is about an order to seal off the city for a faction or clan. Such decisions will be made public by Susan Swift or Henry Dorsett, the Neocron City Governors. Of course every clan can request such a decision.

Besides this the Council started planning a citywide information system. A couple of employees will be hired to inform the citizens directly in the streets. This system will make it easier for the council to reach the citizens of Neocron.

Not a topic you really enjoy talking about: There was an attack of the Twilight Guardian on the NExT CCC, a meeting place of the NExT
faction. While the runners had a meeting the terrorists stormed in to the apartment and took the members of the corporation by surprise and overwhelmed them easily. I took quite some time and hot bloody work to send the scum back to their rat holes in the enemy city.

This action was only possible due to a spy who was able to gather the password for the apartment via the NExT communication line. This painful mistake taught NExT to keep the password (which was changed after the incident) absolutely secret from now on. NExT asks the other factions to do the same for their meeting places. The spies of the Dome are still in our midst. We can't be too careful.

Strange fatality in front of our office
by John Redcloud

The sudden appearance of the signed body of a Neocron Soldier in the middle of Plaza 2 has taken the authorities of our city by surprise. When we questioned the NCPD about any possible terrorist involvement they responded that as of yet, "No one is claiming responsibility for the vicious killing", a fact which in our day and time is almost in of itself enough to discredit any terrorist involvement as our enemies are none to shy when it comes to pronouncing their inhumanity towards our citizens. Further questioning as to the possible cause of the runner's death was met with blank stares and the typical "No comment." However before the scene was closed off it was obvious that the body had been horrendously abused. There were wounds all over it of various degrees and ages, running the range from fresh burns to almost healed cuts, also several broken bones and torn fingernails were noted.

After a few minutes a large crowd had gathered and the grief stricken cry of the man's mother rang out. The woman in question later identified the man as 1st Leut. George Stafford, a soldier citizen of our own city that was declared missing in action at a skirmish near El Farid several weeks ago. Stafford and his entire platoon were out on a search and destroy sweep north of the village and simply never returned. While the NCPD was unable to comment fully due to security level of the mission, they did state that the group simply seemed to disappear without warning, and due to some sort of evidence found at their last known location as well as their proximity to the gates of our northerly neighbors, our heroic Central Command marked them up as M.I.A. with little hope return.

What unfolds here is a mystery worthy of the tabloids; where has Lt. Stafford been these last weeks? Where are the rest of the troops that comprised his "ill fated" command? How did he die and how did his body end up lying on the cold stone of Plaza 2, seemingly out of thin air?

Bedlam at Jeriko
by John Redcloud

It seems that the hated Twilight Guardian terrorists have began to lust after Jeriko Fortress as a rally and departure point for intrusions into our fair city. The heroic forces of our city have turned out in force to thwart the plans of these Imperial Dogs. The inferior forces of the Dome of York simply dissolve in defeat before the superior fighters of Neocron.

It is totally amazing to this reporter that these misled and misinformed fools would think for a minute that they could take, let alone, hold any outpost against the heroic forces of our great city.

Just yesterday, I was witness to an attempted takeover of the contested outpost. The cowardly, so called, Freedom Fighters attacked the main gate in numbers that can only be described as "human waves". A small but determined group of Sunday picnickers quickly mobilized and held the enemy at bay. The resulting battle can only be described as a bloodbath and this reporter deplores the useless waste of life.

One horrified ProtoPharm runner stated, „This was not war, it was murder and I'm ashamed that I was forced to do this to them by their commanders. To see them marching to their deaths in such a way, they deserved better, even if they were Dome of York pigs.“

How many more ignorant, ill trained, Dome of York runners will be sent to die at the hands of loyal Neocron citizen soldiers, who deplore the killing but will do their duty at all costs is a question only the ruthless Dome of York commanders can answer. Only time will tell how many more will have to die before their lust for glory has been brought to an end. One thing is sure, the heroic sons and daughters of Neocron will still be standing strong when the war is won.

Reporting from Jeriko Fortress this is John Redcloud.

Death Squads Prowl the Streets
by John Redcloud

Yes, you got that right, this reporter has happened upon a group of hitmen hiding behind the front of a once respectable clan. It seems these „killers for hire“ are not limited to only the streets of our fair city but also seem to be able to blur the lines between Neocron and the hated scum of the Dome of York. No one seems to be safe or out of reach. Press deadlines prevent me from telling this story in full so you will have to wait until the next issue for the „rest of the story“.

Obsidian X
31-12-04, 03:38
Good read :D

I hope this new "club" will be opening on Terra too! Can't wait to get down there ;)

Kozmos
31-12-04, 04:46
The cowardly, so called, Freedom Fighters attacked the main gate in numbers that can only be described as "human waves". A small but determined group of Sunday picnickers quickly mobilized and held the enemy at bay.

Thats fuckin classic :D :D :lol: :lol:

sanityislost
31-12-04, 08:33
hehe once again nice work, love reading these :D

SiL ..:..

Vid Gamer
31-12-04, 09:50
you guys should make these more professional and not just post them on the forum

tiikeri
31-12-04, 16:24
wuwuwuw :) i'm famous!! i made it to cronicle :)

[VP]Orion
31-12-04, 16:52
All I can say is: Its obvious the reporters are on Reezas paycheck taking bribes to spread lies.

virgil caine
31-12-04, 17:12
[QUOTE='[VP]Orion']All I can say is: Its obvious the reporters are on Reezas paycheck taking bribes to spread lies.[/QUOTE

Lies, why would you say that. Everything I read seem pretty truthful to me.

Spermy
31-12-04, 18:29
LIEZ! Everyword LIEZ!

Don't let reezas lackeys brainwash you!

Come to the dome and see the light!

Either that or kill those bloody rats!

Menome
31-12-04, 20:19
Orion']All I can say is: Its obvious the reporters are on Reezas paycheck taking bribes to spread lies.
Then watch for NewsNet. As of yet we do not have the infinite resources of Reeza's pets, but we aim to bring you one thing:

The Truth.

Hell-demon
31-12-04, 20:28
Spermy is right they are all lies. I should no I helped write them.... :eek:

Reza is a crossdressing drom lover!

Heavyporker
31-12-04, 20:47
Man... this edition was awesome to read! I'm so gratified by the return of the editorial.

Mr Kot
02-01-05, 01:02
you guys should make these more professional and not just post them on the forum

I remember .pdf versions of these in NC1, but wasn't the artist responsible taken ill?

extract
02-01-05, 03:46
Id like some royalties for my drone quote =)

good read however, but i gotta get paid yo

Dribble Joy
02-01-05, 13:17
You will never get paid. I was supposed to get 100k a month salary for my FCA work and never got an nc, I'm owed about 1.4 mil :p.

Brammers
02-01-05, 14:56
*Reads via his NCN Terminal*

Well it's always amusing the CA have not changed that much, still the amusing half-truths and lies to cover up the real truth.

ooc: Good read as always, is there going to be a Voice of the Reisitance?

aKe`cj
02-01-05, 15:03
is there going to be a Voice of the Reisitance?

not very unlikely, indeed ..thank god you didnt ask "when" ;)

// nice cronicle.. ^^

Menome
02-01-05, 23:24
NewsNet may not be the voice of the resistance, but we have our misgivings about Reeza. All we need is the contacts. NewsNet cannot pay much, but it guarantees payment.

We offer you a chance for the truth of what happens behind closed doors. Do not let it slip from your grasp. We need a network of informants, and laziness is not a back-out clause.

msdong
02-01-05, 23:56
lets have it like in the german forum where we have our own little war of chronicle vs votr followers. everyone accusing the other side to be the biggest lier and most violent. :)

Heavyporker
03-01-05, 00:17
You interest me, Mr. Menome.

Menome
03-01-05, 01:19
lets have it like in the german forum where we have our own little war of chronicle vs votr followers. everyone accusing the other side to be the biggest lier and most violent. :)
Neither side in this war will be honest. Neither side in this war is the more violent. Neither side in this war has the better ideals. Neither side in this war will win.

Either the truth is laid out and the people unite, or all shall be lost.

You interest me, Mr. Menome
If anyone is interested in helping NewsNet, please contact me through CityCom or the RN Network. We need informants from all sides of this conflict.

Hell-demon
03-01-05, 03:14
I seek the seedy sexy truth

Dribble Joy
03-01-05, 03:23
Afaik, yes there will be a VotR soonish.

Arbiter
03-01-05, 14:33

We are still working on another solution. I am sorry, but I have no more influence on that than begging to get it finished myself.

I remember .pdf versions of these in NC1, but wasn't the artist responsible taken ill?

That was done by Iorghe, and I have no news for you on that as well, my influence on that is about the same degree as above.

Why would anyone like to read this paper full of lies? :confused: ;)

Spermy
03-01-05, 16:24
Why would anyone like to read this paper full of lies? :confused: ;)

*Stabby stabby*

:D

virgil caine
03-01-05, 18:57
I feel that the Votr is a waste of time, all they do is take the truth and try to make it seem to be lies, not very successfully I might add. IMO the people that producethe Votr should spend their time changing back to a pro city faction and thank us for allowing them to do so in their last edition.

That edition would at least have some worth other than use as toilet tissue.

Spermy
03-01-05, 19:38
I feel that the Votr is a waste of time, all they do is take the truth and try to make it seem to be lies, not very successfully I might add. IMO the people that producethe Votr should spend their time changing back to a pro city faction and thank us for allowing them to do so in their last edition.

That edition would at least have some worth other than use as toilet tissue.

I'll see you in plaza for that skull ventilation appointment shall I? :rolleyes:

Damn Procities...

they smell.

N stuff.

Hell-demon
03-01-05, 19:57
Maybe I should right for the neocronicle people need to see the sexy truth :)

BunkerBoy
03-01-05, 20:31
good read guys. keep it up.

Menome
04-01-05, 00:32
I feel that the Votr is a waste of time, all they do is take the truth and try to make it seem to be lies, not very successfully I might add.
Here is someone who is seeing through the lies. Neither "Official News Service" from either side in this war is going to give you the whole truth. If I did not know better, I would think that either side could be writing the others news as a means of propaganda to try and make runners feel that there is a great threat which needs to be extinguished.

Each city has its fundamental flaws, and neither is fit to rule supreme over our world. Only the people can help avert this.

got-rage
10-01-05, 16:17
mhm damn, I make it into the Neocronicle once, and then dont get mentioned by name :( oh well, seems like I have to keep on raiding thoose damned frak meetings :angel:

Skusty
10-01-05, 16:31
Hey Hey Kids!!! :p I allways say so in clan or used :D Any way im to lazy to read this :P so i think its good coz all say so :lol:

Arbiter
11-01-05, 00:15
You just need to read the first three posts, as that is the Neocronicle itself. After this follows the discussion, which is also worth reading, but you don't need to know them if you just want to know what is going on in the Neocronicle.

The Neocronicle can also be found ingame in the CityCom terminals, if you like to read it there. ;)

If you want to add some articles yourself, you can e-mail them to me or neocronicle@neocron.com.

Tratos
11-01-05, 01:56
Any news on the neocronicle returning to Neocron.com? as the forum posts are nice and all but i really did like reading it on a page, heh.

Arbiter
11-01-05, 10:32
i agree, I don't like to post it on the forum everytime myself. We have other plans for the Neocronicle than putting it back on that page, but I don't know when the preparations for that are finished.

Skusty
11-01-05, 14:59
neocronicle@neocron.com[/email].

Hey Hey Kids! I just wanna say to Arbiter that if he havent noticed that the city coms is Fucked atm? well i got many probs on citycom anyway :D Neocronicle is bugged there ne way O_o Why dont u make a porn magazine to us " young " boyz, called " Neoporn " ? :D

Arbiter
11-01-05, 16:20
With nude pics of City Governor Susan Swift? Let me think about it.

No! :p

Maybe a NeMa would be the right stuff for you, but before you ask: I know almost as much as you about the NeMa (when/if a new one will be released).

Right, forgot about the Terra problems and the CityCom when I posted that. We will see if uploading them again fixes at least the Neocronicle part of it. ;)

Tratos
11-01-05, 19:22
iirc Iorghe said he wants to have the first new NeMa out in Febuary.

Cliffraiser
11-01-05, 22:28
Report of a City Council Meeting
Bedlam at Jeriko
by John Redcloud

It seems that the hated Twilight Guardian terrorists have began to lust after Jeriko Fortress as a rally and departure point for intrusions into our fair city. The heroic forces of our city have turned out in force to thwart the plans of these Imperial Dogs. The inferior forces of the Dome of York simply dissolve in defeat before the superior fighters of Neocron.

It is totally amazing to this reporter that these misled and misinformed fools would think for a minute that they could take, let alone, hold any outpost against the heroic forces of our great city.

Just yesterday, I was witness to an attempted takeover of the contested outpost. The cowardly, so called, Freedom Fighters attacked the main gate in numbers that can only be described as "human waves". A small but determined group of Sunday picnickers quickly mobilized and held the enemy at bay. The resulting battle can only be described as a bloodbath and this reporter deplores the useless waste of life.

One horrified ProtoPharm runner stated, „This was not war, it was murder and I'm ashamed that I was forced to do this to them by their commanders. To see them marching to their deaths in such a way, they deserved better, even if they were Dome of York pigs.“

How many more ignorant, ill trained, Dome of York runners will be sent to die at the hands of loyal Neocron citizen soldiers, who deplore the killing but will do their duty at all costs is a question only the ruthless Dome of York commanders can answer. Only time will tell how many more will have to die before their lust for glory has been brought to an end. One thing is sure, the heroic sons and daughters of Neocron will still be standing strong when the war is won.

Reporting from Jeriko Fortress this is John Redcloud.

made me laff :D proves again how the neocronicle is just a tool of reza to spread lies. the only persons that got slaughtered were the pro citys

virgil caine
12-01-05, 23:08
made me laff :D proves again how the neocronicle is just a tool of reza to spread lies. the only persons that got slaughtered were the pro citys

Why would you spread lies about a prize winning organization like the Neocronicle. They can't print it if it is not true...its against the law.

Cliffraiser
14-01-05, 18:49
Why would you spread lies about a prize winning organization like the Neocronicle. They can't print it if it is not true...its against the law.

what law? reza's law? its all censorship and turning facts around, nothing true about that. But you might only get to know that having lived on both sides of the story...

virgil caine
14-01-05, 22:11
what law? reza's law? its all censorship and turning facts around, nothing true about that. But you might only get to know that having lived on both sides of the story...

Of couse I mean Reza's law, There is no other law and I would appreciate you giving us examlpes of what has been censored and turned around. I have no affiliation with the Neocronicle or Neocron"s government but I have seen no evidence of either one to give credence to your claims.

Dribble Joy
14-01-05, 22:54
You silly peoples, noone is free in your cities.
Reeza controls NC with his law enforcer implants and his brainwashing facilities, and the dome is a stinking hole ruled by a bunch of terrorist overlords.

Join CM and be free to do what you want!!

msdong
25-02-05, 11:41
is there any news on a new cronicle ?