View Full Version : How Do I Get My Accounts Back?

paolo escobar
30-12-04, 17:07
OK since upgrading to nc2 the day of release i lost my wallet and all my bank cards :( So i canceled my cards but forgot to change my payment details on the click to pay website.
About 7 weeks ago i find that i cannot log into NC on my 2 main accounts :( because they have expired. ok thats fair enough. C2P tried to take payment but couldnt.
So i try to reactivate my accounts via the NC launcher, but i get this message when i try................

Payment StatusSubscription Status

Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction.
To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)
Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2004-10-01
Period will end: 2004-12-15

NOTE :I also noticed that my account expired long before the 15 of december, WTF is going on with that?????.

Anyway, i log into the C2P website to update my card details, but it just will not accept that my card details are correct. So i send many emails to c2p (i kinda figured it out now, for every 5 or 6 mails i send to c2p i get 1 reply back) asking them what is going on, and in there infinate wisdom they tell me to check with my bank that my card details are correct lol.
Tbh i could barely believe that they told me to do that, i mean i did almost all of my xmas shopping online using the same card, all the other stores seem to think my card exists. Maybe its just me!
I mail c2p back and tell them that ofcourse my card details are correct and that it must be a problem on their side.
I receive a reply telling me that they basically aint gonna help me and that my card wont work on their system even though my previous card works fine.
So like it said in the afore mentioned message (see quote above) i contacted service@click2pay.com to get them to reenable my accounts so that i could get my friend to pay for them. BUT OHNOZ THEY COULDNT EVEN MANAGE A SIMPLE THING LIKE THAT.
I have continued mailing them but now each mail i send i copy account@neocron.com in on so they can see whats going on. Not that i have acctually received and help from KK [ edited ]

On the 23rd of december i received a mail from C2Pricks asking me to give them a time when they could call me. Unfortunatly i missed their call cos i had to go out of the house for 5 minutes, when i call them back (long distance call from UK to USA, i dont think i should have to make this call tbh, its their fault) i get some sarcastic american twat who drops some comment about finally getting in touch.
He tells me that he thinks that my previous card details need to be totally removed from their system because it may be the cause of my new card not being accepted (oh so hold on, it isnt my fault like you first suggested. It is infact a problem with ur system C2P??). He promises to mail or call me back the same day (23rd of december). I have heard nothing since.

At this point i am on the verge of giving up. I luv NC, think it a brilliant game that has far from reached its potential.
I now own 2 accounts with 9 capped or near capped chars that i have put alot of time, effort and subscription costs into over the past 18 months.
And now i cannot access them at all, KK dont seem to give a fuck, C2P give even less of a fuck about it.
I am ready to give up trying, i shouldnt have to do all this shit, nc is a game its about having fun. This past 2 months have not been fun.
Now if i quit i cannot sell my accounts or something like that, cos i cannot reactivate them.

OOH i have a great answer phone message from the guy a spoke to. Gonna try and get it onto me pc and i'll create a sig that u can click to hear, its a real pisser. This guy really sounds like he has no clue at all.
Would be happy to post the mails i have sent/received from KK, C2P regarding this matter. It is a damn good source of entertainment, pure comedy.

So to sum it up i'd like to ask any KK staff (not the forum mods, cos this isnt ur prob guys) that might see this......

TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY ACCOUNTS REACTIVATED, IF EITHER MY FRIEND PAYS OR A MIRACLE HAPPENS AND C2P DECIDE THAT MY SWITCH CARD DOES EXISTS. BECAUSE SO FAR I HAVE HAD NO HELP, AND I HAVE GOT NO CLOSER TO GETTING MY ACCOUNTS WORKING AGAIN.

This is a stupid situation, what do i have to do to get someone to take note and help me!!!!!!!
I have money in a bank right now that i WANT to give to KK so that i can play NC, but it would seem that u are not interested my money or in keeping one of ur long term players.

I just want my accounts back, is that really so much to ask??????

Xeno LARD
30-12-04, 17:26
See my title, C2P are a fucking joke.

Sir ramic hobbs
30-12-04, 17:33
Click to pay sounds more like Prick poo gay

paolo escobar
30-12-04, 17:35
thanx ramic, and xeno, but not really very constructive or helpful.

thanx for the editing, but u must understand my postiion and feelings on this matter. It is a complete joke

-Demon-
30-12-04, 17:40
Aye I'm surprised that c2p even have staff that get paid...judging by how they handle finances...I'm not sure how KK came to the decision to enlist C2p but really they should of at least had a backup or something in place as well. So it's more secure...seems like in all your wisdom to make a more safe/secure system screwed over your customer base...so whats the cost KK whats the cost of your decision???

Pm odin is probably the best advise that or email account@neocron.com I think thats right anyway.

IceStorm
30-12-04, 17:43
Try making a regular C2P account, independent of Reakktor's deal with them. Perhaps they'll be more helpful. They were helpful with my problems and my account wasn't created by the NC2 signup process. My issue was that I tried to active my funding source. That's a no-no. They do the activation, regardless of what their web interface says. You just have to reply back to them with the amount they micropayed into your funding source.

Spoon
30-12-04, 17:56
I think WoW, L2, and FFXI would gladly except your cards....

And Best Buy and EB Games would gladly except your card for a copy of HL2...

retr0n
30-12-04, 19:13
...I'm not sure how KK came to the decision to enlist C2p but really they should of at least had a backup or something in place as well...

Free rolex for every 100th customer.

Bozz-Von Mel
30-12-04, 19:35
I would still be playing neocron today and sending my money (3 accounts) to KK if not for C2P. Simple. C2P = The Great Barrier. Dump C2P and the profits will return.

paolo escobar
30-12-04, 19:40
I think WoW, L2, and FFXI would gladly except your cards....

And Best Buy and EB Games would gladly except your card for a copy of HL2...

hehe yeah i think so too.

NC is the only mmorpg i have ever played. What else is out there?
Is there anything with as fluid pvp and pvm fighting system, that my beloved NC has?
I'm not really into the whole mystical world of dragons and castles and shit like that. Summit more hard edged and modern/futuristic would be my cup of tea :)

SyncError
30-12-04, 19:54
I'm not sure how KK came to the decision to enlist C2p but really they should of at least had a backup or something in place as well.

I do know how they came to enlist C2P.

Does anyone else care to know?

I did some research of my own awhile back and discovered something. If you go to the 10tacle website (http://www.10tacle.com) you can read this:

Click2Pay
is the latest product development of Wire Card AG, one of the leading European technology providers regarding the handling of payments and risk management in e-commerce. Click2Pay offers traders and content providers a reliable and simplified settlement of their offers on the Internet. 10tacle studios AG has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Click2Pay GmbH, a subsidiary of the listed InfoGenie Europe AG, and Wire Card AG. Together, the two enterprises are planning on implementing the sophisticated payment solution in the field of subscription administration for online games, specifically MMORPGs.

Now that just sounds like 10tacle entered into an agreement to use Click2Pay, which KK has no decision in the matter. But they left something out of that paragraph... ...something very important that explains this entire situation.

If you do some background checks on the names of who runs and funds 10tacle you discover something interesting. Okay, 10tacle is basically made up of a group of investors and... (drum roll, please)

Click2Pay is one of the 10tacle investors.

Click2Pay funds and owns part of 10tacle.

Even 10tacle has no choice... they are stuck with Click2Pay. Hence, KK is stuck with Click2Pay.

retr0n
30-12-04, 19:59

I did some research of my own awhile back and discovered something. If you go to the 10tacle website (http://www.10tacle.com) you can read this:

Click2Pay
is the latest product development of Wire Card AG, one of the leading European technology providers regarding the handling of payments and risk management in e-commerce. Click2Pay offers traders and content providers a reliable and simplified settlement of their offers on the Internet. 10tacle studios AG has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Click2Pay GmbH, a subsidiary of the listed InfoGenie Europe AG, and Wire Card AG. Together, the two enterprises are planning on implementing the sophisticated payment solution in the field of subscription administration for online games, specifically MMORPGs.

Now that just sounds like 10tacle entered into an agreement to use Click2Pay, which KK has no decision in the matter. But they left something out of that paragraph... ...something very important that explains this entire situation.

If you do some background checks on the names of who runs and funds 10tacle you discover something interesting. Okay, 10tacle is basically made up of a group of investors and... (drum roll, please)

Even 10tacle has no choice... they are stuck with Click2Pay. Hence, KK is stuck with Click2Pay.

Somehow that made me think of the "Smelly Cat" song phoebe does in the
friends series.... :p

paolo escobar
30-12-04, 20:14
oh great now i'm singin it over and over in my mind :D

And Sync, nice work man.

That is very interesting indeed.

I think the technical term for my situation, the situation of all those like me and the situation of KK is....... Proper Fucked

" smelly cat, smelly cat.... what are they feeding you" :P

Spoon
30-12-04, 20:27
Is there anything with as fluid pvp and pvm fighting system, that my beloved NC has?

Not that I've found, or I'd be playing it right now....
I'm not into those boring, hack and slash, level grinds, where you eventually have to buy ingame credits or gear from a website or Ebay, at all.....

KK needs to pull their head of the sand and get PaybyCash or some direct payment scheme up and running, ASAP...

Although, I think the damage has already been done....

Neocron/KK's reputation is already kaput....

btw, if your looking for a free game, try KALonline, although it's complete clone of L2, it appears to be free,atm....

-Demon-
30-12-04, 22:11

Click2Pay

Wow sync good investigation there...I was thinking of this connection after posting but couldn't of investigated like you!

Well KK/10tacle looks like it wasn't really for any real increase in security...more the fact was the money driver of course...money which we pay (or try to at least).

No wonder they are so hesitant to bring in anyone else and indeed get rid of worldpay...I'm not really surprised anymore by KK/10tacles enterprises tho.

Ho Ho Ho...this makes interesting reading...

Tidus_Origin
30-12-04, 23:05
Gonna try and get it onto me pc and i'll create a sig that u can click to hear, its a real pisser. This guy really sounds like he has no clue at all.

Its C2P, lol. What do you expect?

But anyway, what KK really need is a better payment system than what they have now. Worldpay - no problems. PaybyCash - no problems. C2P - see above (and countless other threads).

If KK had stuck with worldpay and got a new publisher (a good one) who wasn't affiliated with C2P, then it'd be a whole lot easier for people to pay for the game, instead of getting screwed over and kicked back and forth between KK and C2P, each saying the other is just that little more responsible for handling the account payment transactions than they are. This paragraph may be edited by the mods, but, sadly for the majority, its all true.

Its no longer KK-bashing thats on people's minds, its C2P-bashing. But, they deserve it, tbh.

Anyway, hope you get ur accounts sorted soon, paolo. :D

Chess -
30-12-04, 23:16
Its C2P, lol. What do you expect?

But anyway, what KK really need is a better payment system than what they have now. Worldpay - no problems. PaybyCash - no problems. C2P - see above (and countless other threads).

If KK had stuck with worldpay and got a new publisher (a good one) who wasn't affiliated with C2P, then it'd be a whole lot easier for people to pay for the game, instead of getting screwed over and kicked back and forth between KK and C2P, each saying the other is just that little more responsible for handling the account payment transactions than they are. This paragraph may be edited by the mods, but, sadly for the majority, its all true.

Its no longer KK-bashing thats on people's minds, its C2P-bashing. But, they deserve it, tbh.

Anyway, hope you get ur accounts sorted soon, paolo. :D

Click 2 Pray muhahahahaaaaa ROFL :lol:

paolo escobar
30-12-04, 23:19
OMG i may have just had a brain wave, gonna mail worldpay and ask if they can setup a system where i pay them, and in turn worldpay pays Click2pay for my nc accounts :) that is much simpler than trying to resolve this directly with c2p.

Bozz-Von Mel
30-12-04, 23:58
ok, so I will no longer blame KK because I cannot play NC2. Fair enough. KK has my sympathy. NC deserves a better fate.

Asurmen Spec Op
31-12-04, 01:56
Free rolex for every 100th customer.[ edited ]
MJS was already rich before NC anyway
[ edited ]

-Demon-
31-12-04, 02:15
[edited for Nid]
MJS was already rich before NC anyway
[Edited for Nid]

LoL...but wasn't this the same MJS that said we needed to change pay provider because of security etc, and the same MJS who made alot of empty promises and statements which never came into being or withdrawn or changed to better everyone but the people who pay and play this game.

You say stop whining yet we love the game I feel it's not whining it's putting our point across surely we are paying for the service, we should have some say in it? We as a community communicate on this board...good or bad things and you need to take that on board!

Calling people morons when someone has done investigation into this and basically revealed the reason we have a new pay provider(and a right shit one at that) is because they are financilly linked with the new publishers (box sets anyone? lol).

I wonder if MJS cares he's getting less money because of c2p...i guess not as the only real person we see active loads on these forums is Nid to edit and ban people...make him a damn comm point of contact...hes pretty much that already anyway as judged by whats been going on the last week or so with terra...hes the only one thats really posted useful info. I wonder if we should get a c2p support person on the forums...ok so he/she will get flamed to bits but as already stated they kinda deserve it.

Asurmen Spec Op
31-12-04, 02:57
LoL...but wasn't this the same MJS that said we needed to change pay provider because of security etc, and the same MJS who made alot of empty promises and statements which never came into being or withdrawn or changed to better everyone but the people who pay and play this game.

You say stop whining yet we love the game I feel it's not whining it's putting our point across surely we are paying for the service, we should have some say in it? We as a community communicate on this board...good or bad things and you need to take that on board!

Calling people morons when someone has done investigation into this and basically revealed the reason we have a new pay provider(and a right shit one at that) is because they are financilly linked with the new publishers (box sets anyone? lol).

I wonder if MJS cares he's getting less money because of c2p...i guess not as the only real person we see active loads on these forums is Nid to edit and ban people...make him a damn comm point of contact...hes pretty much that already anyway as judged by whats been going on the last week or so with terra...hes the only one thats really posted useful info. I wonder if we should get a c2p support person on the forums...ok so he/she will get flamed to bits but as already stated they kinda deserve it. lol
MJS this MJS that
MJS isnt even the CEO move on and flame some one else.
just follow the croud like always

paolo escobar
31-12-04, 07:00
This has nothing to do with MJS and if it did i doubt he could do anyhting to change things anyway.

This is all about the crappy payment service C2P provides and the even worse account handling.
And what seems a lack of communication and understanding between the ppl at KK that should know and the ppl at C2P that really dont know.

Asurmen Spec Op
31-12-04, 08:25
This has nothing to do with MJS and if it did i doubt he could do anyhting to change things anyway.

This is all about the crappy payment service C2P provides and the even worse account handling.
And what seems a lack of communication and understanding between the ppl at KK that should know and the ppl at C2P that really dont know. sorry sorry sorry.
I had major problems with click2pay.
I usualy CCd the account @ neocron.com people, they were very helpful
you can even look back at my thread "would it be possible" or something to that sort

Xylaz
31-12-04, 12:27
My friend got exactly the same problem. We're trying to convince people at c2p to allow someone else pay for his account. But it seems impossible...

7 days, 20+ mails send, no c2p answer from 4 days. No solution.

The easiest way would be obviously to stop trying and pay for some other mmorpg...

Dim
31-12-04, 16:55
I've got about the same problem.. where my accounts are closed (they even somehow locked my C2P account.) So I can't reactivate them (not that I've got a credit card anymore anyway..).

Now I've been mailing back and forth for about 5 weeks, and atm they seem to have stopped replying to me. Figure I'll mail account@neocron.com... and see if they can help me.

paolo escobar
31-12-04, 16:55
Wow and i thought C2P were unhelpful, oppressvie bastards!!!

The info i just discovered about 10tactel, Click2pay and KK is down right fucking hilarious.

I'd ask sync error to explain but it would seem he cant post on the forums due to a ban. Why is sync error banned i hear u ask?

Well its because KKs staff, including the forum mods seem to be well and truly in the pocket of 10tactel/click2pay.

Since posting information regarding the ownership of 10tactel and click2pay (and another few 2bit pissy little schemes) Sync error has been banned.

Nidd ur the man who does the banning, editing etc around here. Got any comments as to why this freely available information has led to sync error being banned???? TBH ur cutting ur nose off to spite ur face. And its really petty. Sync error posted on my thread to try and create a clearer picture of the situation and to help me and others in my position. I was unaware that the truth was a bannable offence!!! maybe you should put that one into ur forum rules.

I am now furious at this and feel very sorry for sync. This just shows how little KK care about its customers aslong as we keep on payin them money.

I can pretty much guess what is gonna happen to me now that i have dared to defy the forum mods and bring this matter to light.

paolo escobar
31-12-04, 16:58
Now I've been mailing back and forth for about 5 weeks, and atm they seem to have stopped replying to me. Figure I'll mail account@neocron.com... and see if they can help me.

Oh dim, good fucking luck m8, i been copying accounts@neocron.com into all the mails i send to C2P for sometime now, i get fuck all response cos they dont care. Also see the post above for more reasons why they dont care.

such as too busy hiding the truth!!!!!!!!

-Demon-
31-12-04, 18:22
lol
MJS this MJS that
MJS isnt even the CEO move on and flame some one else.
just follow the croud like always

LoL...follow the crowd eh? I dont think so.

No MJS isn't the CEO of KK anymore he's the CEO of 10tacle instead...therefore even more responsible for this mess!
C2p are investors in 10tacle and therefore KK, this has caused c2p to be the so far only way of paying and the only one that is forthcoming.

Sync has now been banned for posting freely available information...that is wrong and covering up this and banning the person who did the research is not helping KK being seen in a good light here.
Asurmen...I'm sorry but MJS/10tacle/KK are responsible for this sham of a payment system and need to sort it out!

paolo escobar
31-12-04, 18:28
oh also heard the excuse they gave now, tbh sounds like some covering of tracks.

Nidhogg
31-12-04, 18:30
Sync has now been banned for posting freely available information...that is wrong and covering up this and banning the person who did the research is not helping KK being seen in a good light here.
Woah there cowboy. If I had banned Sync to cover something up, don't you think I would have edited his post? Sync's forum account has simply expired which is exactly what I told him when he PM'd me about it yesterday. There are a number of reasons why this might be the case but moderator action is not one of them.

To be honest, considering how good the community usually is at discovering information, I'm surprised it's taken so long to come out in the open, but I for one am glad that it is.

N

-Demon-
31-12-04, 18:57
Woah there cowboy. If I had banned Sync to cover something up, don't you think I would have edited his post? Sync's forum account has simply expired which is exactly what I told him when he PM'd me about it yesterday. There are a number of reasons why this might be the case but moderator action is not one of them.

To be honest, considering how good the community usually is at discovering information, I'm surprised it's taken so long to come out in the open, but I for one am glad that it is.

N

Ok but sorry Nid...I know you probably didn't have anything to do with it in my heart of hearts. I've spoken to sync and seems mightly odd that the account suddenly expired after about 3 months of being fine.

True...about the information...oh well I guess we are powerless...and no more word on pay by cash...I guess that might effect profit margins though.

paolo escobar
31-12-04, 19:32
so ur blaming this on the very low quality administration of user accounts coupled with the equally poor communication between companies and internal departments.
Which of course is noones fault at all, It just kinda fell apart in their hands, right?

I've heard of ppl being charged twice, ppl being charged after canceling accounts, wrong accounts being activated, accounts being closed for no valid reason, all sorts.
I'm sure if we collected all these ppls experiences together we could build quite an interesting list.
Is there nothing protect us the consumer from such cowboys?

TBH it would be nice if they gave sync a month for free.
Just as a "we value ur long term custom. Fair enough we dropped the ball on this one and would like to offer you this as an apology" kind of thing.
But i guess thats asking far too much.

Also i saw on another thread a mod suggested mailing the md/ceo/senior management of C2P to complain about the service we receive.
Well i'll be happy too, have u got his mail address?

Richard Blade
31-12-04, 20:46
I don't know if someone mentioned it because I only scanned past most of the posts.

But..
My visa card doesn't work with C2P but it does with all sorts of online shopping.
My card provider doesn't like C2P because they think they are an online gambling site.

My Mastercard however, doesn't give a shit. :D

When they asked you to check with your bank, it might be that your card provider doesn't like C2P either.
But if you used that card before with C2P, then they are just using the "standard" answer to solve the problem. Without solving it of course.
If you have access to their toll free number, have you tried calling and explaining? I hope that works if they aren't answering emails very well.

On the side note of other payment methods, during NC1, people were complaining about having their ingame accounts hacked. Since we no longer use world pay, how many people have complained about hacked accounts?
It may be totally unrelated, but seems peculiar to me.

eprodigy
31-12-04, 21:30
Yeah VISA does not like C2P they should just remove the option to use it, because it takes them 2 months to realize they never got paid and then they just shut off the account without warning.

DangerousDaze
31-12-04, 21:30
My personal belief is that my money is my own and I'll do with it as I wish. If a company wants to extend me a line of credit and I pay at least my minimum monthly payment then I don't expect them to impose restrictions so long as my purchases are legal. There are thousands of credit companies out there so I would ask mine to remove the restriction or I would take my business elsewhere. It isn't C2P's fault that your credit card company doesn't treat you like an adult (that's "your" general, not "your" the thread starter or any one else in particular). As for all the screw-ups that C2P are responsible for, well that's another matter.

DD

-Demon-
31-12-04, 22:11
On the side note of other payment methods, during NC1, people were complaining about having their ingame accounts hacked. Since we no longer use world pay, how many people have complained about hacked accounts?
It may be totally unrelated, but seems peculiar to me.

Well alot could probably be accounted to people or so called friends who had access etc. I doubt very much if people made thier account names and passwords the same as worldpay...if they did then they deaserve to get hacked.

Most of the hackers were probably banned because they were caught hacking the accounts...or banned for the speed/modified client files a while back.

Totally agree that is unrelated and should be treated as such.

My personal belief is that my money is my own and I'll do with it as I wish. If a company wants to extend me a line of credit and I pay at least my minimum monthly payment then I don't expect them to impose restrictions so long as my purchases are legal. There are thousands of credit companies out there so I would ask mine to remove the restriction or I would take my business elsewhere. It isn't C2P's fault that your credit card company doesn't treat you like an adult (that's "your" general, not "your" the thread starter or any one else in particular). As for all the screw-ups that C2P are responsible for, well that's another matter.

DD

I wouldn't say that C2p are totally in the clear about anything nor is KK to be fair. VISA is one of the big two and to have a payment system that is labeled as a gambling site is asking for trouble...I know KK probably didn't have a choice in the system but jesus they gotta understand it's costing em money...how many threads have you seen...would love to play but can't pay...so I'm quitting. I could name quite a few good players who have gone because of this.
KK need to sort out the C2p issue with C2p, we haven't seen much comms about alt payments etc e.g paybycash. C2p also need to sort out their reputation with Visa...if and when this hits the shops people aren't going to waste time trying to sort this out with a credit card company(i think visa take this stand with gambling for good/sound reasons) they are going to give up...does anyone really think someone with a visa card is going to do the chasing.

Freaky Fryd
01-01-05, 12:06
Yeah VISA does not like C2P they should just remove the option to use it, because it takes them 2 months to realize they never got paid and then they just shut off the account without warning.

My Visa worked without a hitch...maybe it's the chain(s) of banks that you guys
have your Visa card through?

Xylaz
01-01-05, 16:12
Nah, its just the lack of good will, probably.
Or maybe its the strategy to speed up the inevitable? Closure of NC, i mean. KK could now just say that there is not enough people to maintain the servers and freely close this horrible project.

I know 6 people who were denied to pay for NC2. C2P simply blocked them out without any reasons. So they said, ok its their loss and move to another games. One of them is still fighting, but it seems c2p simply put him on the ignore list as he didnt get any replies from more than a week.

I remember spending whole week and seending around 50 mails just to convince them to try and charge my CC. Finally, after 7 days of mailing, they tried and processed all the payment without any problems.
Now we're trying to convince c2p to allow a friend pay for his brother account. But again, its just a lack of good will - they dont want to do it. They dont want his money. First they manage to found out 100 ridiculous problems with his CC, then they tried to convince us to give up by sending some pathetic excuses why it cant be done, then finally, when we managed to overcome all of them, they simply stopped replying at all.

C2P actively blocks around 50% of all potential NC2 customers. There *has* to be some reason for it...

paolo escobar
01-01-05, 16:26
I already used my old card from the same bank with c2p and it worked fine, i am trying to get my new card to work but it wont. The only difference between the old and new cards is the issue number and ccv number.
So yeah i think i am getting the standard white wash answer from them.

Like i already told them, i think it is very unprofessional and damaging to their image, to offer a service that they cannot fully provide.

IceStorm
01-01-05, 17:57
But..
My visa card doesn't work with C2P but it does with all sorts of online shopping.
My card provider doesn't like C2P because they think they are an online gambling site.

My Mastercard however, doesn't give a shit.Exactly. My MasterCards won't work with C2P because they reject C2P's attempts to micropay/microcharge (CitiBank and Chase have a fairly robust fradulent charge fuzzy logic system monitoring all transactions). My checking account, however, works fine. Note that if you're in the USA, it's better to use your checking account with a standalone C2P account. They charge 3% for every credit card funding charge due to the 3% charge applied by CC vendors. Checking doesn't have this problem.
I already used my old card from the same bank with c2p and it worked fine, i am trying to get my new card to work but it wont. The only difference between the old and new cards is the issue number and ccv number.Have you called your bank/CC company to verify that they're seeing the charges from C2P/WireCard, or that they're not rejecting the charges from C2P/WireCard?

Last would be to create a new C2P account independent of Reakktor using your new card number and see if that works. That way you remove the obvious C2P animosity towards KK-created accounts - they won't be able to use the "KK sucks" excuse as you'll be attempting to create a standalone C2P account.

paolo escobar
01-01-05, 21:05
no ice u dont seem to understand, i log into my c2p account on their website.
I try to add my new card details as a payment method but it rejects them and says they are invalid. Which ofcourse is bollox. I havent got anywhere near c2p attempting to take a payment on my new card yet.
And my old card worked just fine.

paolo escobar
01-01-05, 21:14
I know KK probably didn't have a choice in the system but jesus they gotta understand it's costing em money...how many threads have you seen...would love to play but can't pay...so I'm quitting. I could name quite a few good players who have gone because of this.
KK need to sort out the C2p issue with C2p, we haven't seen much comms about alt payments etc e.g paybycash.

Yes m8 i agree, we the customers are crying out for help, but they just aint listening. This will be their downfall!!!

WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS KK.....WHY?????????

And more to the point, why dont u communicate with ur customers. If ur not planning to have an alternative payment method then just have the balls to come out and say so. That way we can all fuck off somewhere else, to a mmorpg that likes having players and allows us pay them without hassle to play their game.

IceStorm
01-01-05, 22:02
I try to add my new card details as a payment method but it rejects them and says they are invalid. I'm saying don't do that. Start a brand new C2P account and see if it'll take it there. C2P's site, while secure, seems to botch the back-end records on occasion. It'll show things on the website that it shouldn't (like activate funding source) which you shouldn't click on because it then screws up your account with them.

That's why I said create a separate account. I get the distinct impression from these posts that C2P/WireCard do not like Neocron subscribers or dealing with Neocron subscribers. If you pretend to be something other than a Neocron subscriber, they may be more helpful. Not very professional of C2P/WireCard, but life's not fair.

Xylaz
01-01-05, 23:46
If you pretend to be something other than a Neocron subscriber, they may be more helpful.

Indeed, maybe they have a reason for it? Like they have order to lower the amount of NC2 subscribers to xxx amount? Cause you know, a company earns money on online payment transactions. Then, what could be the reason for a company not wanting to earn any money??? And c2p statement is pretty obvious here.
I start to smell something fishy after c2p confirmed that they can help my friend, he can pay and they can process the transfer, yet they wont. That was their last mail: "Sorry, we cannot help you. All is cool and you can pay but we wont help you. Sorry."
This isnt normal.

paolo escobar
02-01-05, 05:09
They do not allow user accounts to have duplicate personal/bank info, so to create a new account i would have to get them to delete my existing details and account.
Do you think i am ever gonna convince them to do that?

They have got me over a barrel, it seems there is nothing i can do :(

Asurmen Spec Op
02-01-05, 05:27
my visa now works with em :)

Seven
02-01-05, 05:39
Gah, what a mess. :(

Spamming them with e-mails seems to work for some people.

paolo escobar
03-01-05, 18:50
Oh my godd, i just received my first reply in over a week from C2P. When i read it i could barely believe my eyes.

It simply read

Hallo paolo.

(i'm not joking that is all they had written)

IceStorm
03-01-05, 20:46
They do not allow user accounts to have duplicate personal/bank infoI thought it was only no duplicate payment info between accounts?

Terra's been broken for 11 days. C2P won't process payments or fix accounts...

I SMELL A CONSPIRACY! ... or all of Germany is hung over. :-)

-Demon-
03-01-05, 23:33
Oh my godd, i just received my first reply in over a week from C2P. When i read it i could barely believe my eyes.

It simply read

Hallo paolo.

(i'm not joking that is all they had written)

Well that shows the true business stance and professonal act that c2p raise(or lower) the bar to over world pay and pay by cash.

WARNING TO ALL OTHER MMORPGS DONT FUCKING USE C2P!

Thats shocking...I can't really add more to that.

jernau
07-01-05, 20:53

DDThere is a very good reason Visa (and others soon I believe) recommend card issuers block companies that are primarily based on internet gambling. It has nothing to do with treating their customers like adults. It's because those companies are a huge risk. Not only are the companies themselves liable to go down in flames or have "dubious" business practices they are a magnet for fraudulent card use. A colleague who worked at one of the larger online gambling sites informs me that over 50% of the transactions from one particular company were unauthorised (eg. kids on parents card), fraudulent (stolen card or details) or came from accounts so overdrawn the card issuers had to bankrupt the owner and write off some or all of the debt. All of that loss has to be absorbed by the clearing company and then ultimately passed onto all of us in increased charges and worse interest rates.

I'm as opposed to "nanny state" politics as anyone can be but that's not what's happening here.

A Visa debit card may have more luck with C2P than a Visa credit card if people have that option.

paolo escobar
11-01-05, 20:08
Finally i have all my accounts back. I am so happy i could skip down the highstreet singing new york, new york.

it took almost 9 weeks, a hella load of mails, but i have made it.

Plz note my gripes are with C2P, for their lack of lack of customer service. And the customer service they did provide was unhelpful and unreliable.

In the end it was reakktors customer support that solved the problem by contacting C2P directly over this matter.

I quote the email i received from them :

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for your patience. I had the supervisor reread your emails and he
has fixed them so that you can reactivate them:

Normally it's not possible to reactivate accounts that are marked as closed
by click2pay. I cheated his accounts that they appear normally terminated so
it should be possible to reactivate them.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Ok, now "the supervisor" is the guy at c2p we was dealing with.
And the "accounts marked as closed by click2pay" refers to not being able to reactivate my accounts using my own debit card which was working perfectly (i asked my bank my card was fine and they dont block c2p transactions or any other gambling transactions).

Last but certainly not least....

I would just like to say THANKYOU to the the kk customer support and in particular the person who solved the problem and sent that mail to me. It is greatly appreciated :) x

I would also like to apologise for the furious and very harsh outbursts in my posts regarding KK (tho i will neva stop hating C2P :P).
It really wasnt their fault and any anger directed at them was totally misdirected.
I also like to thank nid for his time and effort, this forum would be a warzone otherwise :)

cornelius5
13-01-05, 00:45
i h8 you paolo. im still playing phone tag with click2pay trying to get them to reactivate my account after a failed payment 4 calls and a few emails i am now going to be helped by "ze security team"...they will contact me they say.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
13-01-05, 16:50
4 days after phoneing c2p......
and still.........nothing :(
wow,this is getting really stupid really fast!

M

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 16:59
Debit cards are so much more acceptable/reliable than CCs. Barclays issue a Visa debit card with thier accounts, though I have a BarclayCard for emerency use, I won't use anything else.

Worldpay - no problems.
No.
One of the reason KK ditched WP is that thier record with them was so appaling.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
13-01-05, 17:02
No.

and i spose c2p doing amuch better job so far,
at least with WP i could pay for nc :mad:

M

Seven
13-01-05, 17:06
No.

They can add Click2Pay to that list too, although it seems KK was pushed into using C2P by 10Tacle.

Dribble Joy
13-01-05, 17:11
I know, I know...

The payment system was so mucheasier too in NC1, all done on the NC site....

paolo escobar
13-01-05, 19:59
4 days after phoneing c2p......
and still.........nothing :(
wow,this is getting really stupid really fast!

M

LOL only 4 days so far? Just incase the worst happens, u had better prepare for a long wait!

Please i am interested to know how it goes for yourself and for other ppl in our situation.

I'm not gonna slate C2P anymore, i've learn't my lesson. Be calm and dont ever use click2pay.
Ok i know that sounds dumb cos u gotta if u want to play, but it was announced that a deal is currently being formed with the the payment vendor PayByCash (paolo prays that this is soon :angel: ).
Otherwise paypal ur m8 some cash, tell him/her that u dont have a card that works on C2P and get them to pay for you, Problem solved :) thanx jj
I consider that "buck" firmly passed :D

Xeno LARD
13-01-05, 22:58
LOL only 4 days so far? Just incase the worst happens, u had better prepare for a long wait!

Please i am interested to know how it goes for yourself and for other ppl in our situation.

I'm not gonna slate C2P anymore, i've learn't my lesson. Be calm and dont ever use click2pay.
Ok i know that sounds dumb cos u gotta if u want to play, but it was announced that a deal is currently being formed with the the payment vendor PayByCash (paolo prays that this is soon :angel: ).
Otherwise paypal ur m8 some cash, tell him/her that u dont have a card that works on C2P and get them to pay for you, Problem solved :) thanx jj
I consider that "buck" firmly passed :D

Sweet, so we have our Paolo back? :D

paolo escobar
13-01-05, 23:57
err NO, i think u will find that the restraining order also includes virtual worlds!

Jesterthegreat
14-01-05, 02:11
seems to me...

To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription

paolo escobar
15-01-05, 20:01
u was one of the lucky ones then.

Xeno LARD
15-01-05, 20:02
u was one of the lucky ones then.
My sig is clearly cooler then yours!

[Edit: And now that i've changed it, I look like a twat :(]