PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet rares

f33StNeu$
29-12-04, 13:47
Ok,

which hn mobs drop parts for the new rare guns they introduced?

I can't seem to find parts in any of them. probably been looking in wrong mobs though.

Could someone also please tell me what codebreakers do / are?

grts

MkVenner
29-12-04, 13:59
codebreak allow you to download out of Faction Databases that you arent a member of, and the rare parts should drop from the hacknet dungeon mobs i think, but you cant all the parts needed to build em yet

i think, sorry http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/redface.gif

cMz
29-12-04, 14:19
When you download something with a codebreaker, does it still need a Faction License to build ???

How do you get to loot the mobs in hacknet ???
For me they always float around away from the paths, and fall away when they die, so that it is not possible to reach them unless I jump from the paths.

Terkantia
29-12-04, 16:24
When you download something with a codebreaker, does it still need a Faction License to build ???

For me they always float around away from the paths, and fall away when they die, so that it is not possible to reach them unless I jump from the paths.

I'm sure you'd need the licenses to build them. no reason for them to be any diff if pulled down with a codebreaker then jsut dl'd to a tl90 dc. But, I could be wrong . . .

Asurmen Spec Op
29-12-04, 18:47
you get the parts from the boxes in the new hacknet areas in plaza,viaroso,pp, and doy places too

Brammers
30-12-04, 00:49

Yes. Anything that is downloaded with or without a codebreaker needs the correct Faction License to build. The constructor doesn't need to be a member of the same Faction as the Faction License to build it the item.

f33StNeu$
31-12-04, 09:33

good question, nothing is more anoying then hn mobs falling down from passageways. if KK implements the fall dmg thingie then you can't even jump down anymore.

still would like to know what's the best way to loot them