PDA

View Full Version : Over and out.

Liebestoter
28-12-04, 17:39
Wayward (all five of us) have left Neocron.

The reasons are painfully obvious - outside of opwars, there's no one to kill.

If there is, they have a PPU rammed up their asses so far that all you hear and see are muffled casting noises, hem of a robe and a pair of feet.

And there’s not just one of them. But five. All ready to parashock, damage boost and sodomize you into oblivion.

All the retarded abuse of hybrids, monk tag teams and general lameness is really what killed NC for us.

The shit talk, ten to one odds and in-game hatreds were great - they made it fun.

However, it becomes semi-retarded when half of the server comes to try to kill myself and Wil at MB. I think this indicates that there's not much going on, and that everyone's so damn bored that they'll jump at the first bit of action.

That's all fine and well. However, a problem arises when people log on slews of alts to avenge a pee kay of one of their other characters. (You know who you are. I still have your four slot rav, and it's going to rot on my character.) That's just stupid. Really stupid. And when you have entire clans frantically logging on every single goddamned alt they have in some desperate attempt to wear down two tanks and a PE, I dunno, that's just kinda retarded.

Am I saying I am OMFGZ UBER INVINCIBLE? Nah, I'm not. I died. A lot. I won't deny that. I'm merely saying the fundamental mechanics of a 4 slot server, in this case, Terra - allowing for all this cross-character/faction ganking and shit is really fucking retarded.

So we decided to protest this by farming belts in plaza1.
Vertigo and Intelinside. Pretty simple. Vert snipes people with the Healing Light, Intel hacks their belts, and everyone gets angry. Two characters on enemy factions working together to ruin your day! Yay! You’re dead and we have your stuff! Kill the hacker and take an SL hit! <3

No different than slews of alts on every faction from CA to PP to BD to TG being logged on in rapid succession to kill you, really.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Neocron did do some things right – the PvP, imbalances aside, is without a doubt the most fun I’ve ever partaken in. DAOC, EQ, WoW – they don’t have shit on NC’s PvP. But sadly, that alone is not enough to justify continuing to waste time in a game with under populated servers, client stability comparable to that of my ex-girlfriend, and a tiny, empty game world. Some of Wayward has moved onto WoW – I don’t like it. All these happy big tittied bullshit elf bitches and faeries picking flowers with their asses and no plasma cannon to fucking blast them with. Fuck that. Not to mention lack of PvP loot – at least, that’s the way it was when I was in the closed alpha for it.

I’d make a thank you list, but really, there’s a lot of people to mention. And you know who you are. So I’ll spare you folks the ego-masturbation-ePenis-sucking fest that usually goes along with leaving threads. <3

I’d rather make a “fuck you and die” list, but that’d be too goddamned long. Chances are if we held a seething undying contempt for you, you know it too. May you lose all your rares in a catastrophic FRE which gives someone else access to your gogo.

I’d love to see Neocron ungimped, but I don’t really forsee it happening at this rate. But I hope KK sorts its shit out, and pulls through soon.

Nothing more to say.

Erich aka Intelinside
Leonna
Wilheim
Hans aka Vertigo
Raian Solin

PS – Love Crayon for life, bitches.

NeoDriver
28-12-04, 17:43
Leaving Thread, Closed

ND :p

Ascension
28-12-04, 17:48
cyaz m8,

*waits for 'we'll see you when you get back' bullshit* :rolleyes:

mishkin
28-12-04, 17:51
All these happy big tittied bullshit elf bitches and faeries picking flowers with their asses and no plasma cannon to fucking blast them with.

Omg, sig :D

trigger hurt
28-12-04, 17:54
laterz man.

and another one bites the dust. Seriously. How many more of these threads have to be made before KK starts listening?

MkVenner
28-12-04, 17:54
haha at the elves bit

shame to see another one leave...damn

SigmaDraconis
28-12-04, 18:15
laterz man (er..mans..all 5 of yous)

laterz man.

and another one bites the dust. Seriously. How many more of these threads have to be made before KK starts listening?

KK listens? Nah just read Vithars brilliant replies to all the leaving threads :D lol

WebShock
28-12-04, 18:20
See you when you get back fuX0r

Damn, sucks that I STILL CANT PLAY. You sound just like someone i would love to get into a pissing contest with :P

LOL you will miss us and come back. Sounds like all you need is a break anyway.

oh and hopefully I will beat the banhammer when it hits this thread.

Oh one last thing, WoW may suck but it sure as hell took shitloads of this community .

Ill be there and here :D

Morganth
28-12-04, 18:38
Seriously. How many more of these threads have to be made before KK starts listening?

I'd say around 31046 threads.

Darth Slayer
28-12-04, 18:42
Not closed yet, Amazing....... :D

Scorpius.

Tostino
28-12-04, 18:43
NO NO NO!! you cant go :( :( :(
Edit: can you have wil PM me his aim/msn??

jini
28-12-04, 18:46
At some point we should start taking bets on who is gonna be the last staying :D:D

Tostino
28-12-04, 18:47
At some point we should start taking bets on who is gonna be the last staying :D:D
I am payed up for 6 more months so i will proly be the last one here :lol:

trigger hurt
28-12-04, 18:52
I am payed up for 6 more months so i will proly be the last one here :lol:
along with me. I still like the game. If it gets where the only well populated and maintained server is one of the german servers, I'll just move there.

MkVenner
28-12-04, 18:56
they wont get rid of me till they prise it out of my dead hands, and i cna name a few others that'll go down with the ship

Lexxuk
28-12-04, 19:04
client stability comparable to that of my ex-girlfriend

hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wank3r
28-12-04, 19:06
[ edited ]

Ascension
28-12-04, 19:13
[ edited ]

whats so good about WoW.. seems like a PoS to me, same grind as Lineage :o

Wank3r
28-12-04, 19:18
whats so good about WoW.. seems like a PoS to me, same grind as Lineage :o

Shhh...Just play it...

...and yes...Lineage is shit. But nothing like WoW.

Lexxuk
28-12-04, 19:21
I'm still laughin at that g/f jibe, havin just broken up, its really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOST
28-12-04, 19:21
is WoW the warcraft jobbie ?

and a 2 page leaving thingy...hehe. nice.
sorry to see more people leaving. cya. :(

Darkener
28-12-04, 19:22
See you when you get back fuX0r
Oh one last thing, WoW may suck but it sure as hell took shitloads of this community .

Ill be there and here :D
Yeah WoW has taken alot out wait till it hits europe. Oh and Trig i got 6 months left 2 so me and you can start our own clan when its the two of us left and we can have 3 hackers and hold the map.

Xeno LARD
28-12-04, 19:23
Bai :(.

Wank3r
28-12-04, 19:29
Yeah WoW has taken alot out wait till it hits europe. Oh and Trig i got 6 months left 2 so me and you can start our own clan when its the two of us left and we can have 3 hackers and hold the map.

Doesn't matter how many people play...Just wake up in the middle of the night and you can take the whole map anyway! Happened when I played, and it was totally pointless.

Tostino
28-12-04, 19:30
no love for me??

Nidhogg
28-12-04, 19:37
Leaving thread, closed.

N