PDA

View Full Version : Noob MC5 area

[KoS]Brad
28-12-04, 02:27
Hey, erm Im about to start a rifle spy, got some stuff sorted for when he reaches different levels, took a few days to sort, 3 - 5 slot rifles stuff like that, I make him, make him look very sexy :P go out into the wastelands and I fatal after 2 steps.

Nevermind log back on 5-8 seconds later another fatal, this doesnt effect me when I'm in my apartment or anywhere else, just MC5, and Im not sure if its just the noob MC5 or the other one, but I doubt you guys knew about this since we dont get that many new characters these days.

Any ET on when it would be fixed would be great.
Thanks
Luke

Capt. Rik
28-12-04, 03:03
I started my new character about 3 weeks ago and stayed in MC5 for hours levelling up there. Didn't have any problems at all

[KoS]Brad
28-12-04, 03:28
Its probably just my account then or new players, what with the bugs atm maybe its effected characters created recently

Gydjia
28-12-04, 03:46
Strangely then, I've had less problems with a character created since the 23rd. It's skin is fine and its face even turns up in my login screen.

Morganth
28-12-04, 03:58
Brad']Its probably just my account then or new players, what with the bugs atm maybe its effected characters created recently

Or perhaps your GFX card has driver problems? Or you have so much shite loading up in your memory NC doesn't have anywhere to overflow into?

Perhaps there is another reason, other than you thinking its KK's way of striking out at the new players...

[KoS]Brad
28-12-04, 14:59
I didnt say it was KKs way of annoying new players, Im saying that its fucked, I got a new computer for christmas, GForce FX 550 I believe, 2600 Processor or so, I have loads of free mem left on Neocron so it cant be that.

notneo
29-12-04, 11:11
nc has a mem leak problem

also terra is fooked atm anyway

i have to run a mem manager and i got 1 gig of ram