PDA

View Full Version : buyers beware

extract
27-12-04, 03:28
if youve bought an acct neocron or whatever off of places like ebay, make sure you have the acct information changed

I got an email today saying that i have a new neocron password, meaning the previous owner is trying to do some shady shit....

good thing the password went to my email address

prolly one of those kiddies who went to wow, realized it sucked wished he never sold his acct, and is trying to jackmove his shit back....

2 problems, my email address is on the acct, and secondly the acct is expired atm anyways lol

fucking shady fuckers

hudine
27-12-04, 03:35
You always get some of them.

My problem is getting my ex-bf's account that he gave me after he stopped playing NC, into my name becuase of click to pay problems.

paolo escobar
27-12-04, 04:13
my prob is gettin c2p at realise that my switch card does exist.
atm my accounts are suspended cos they say my card dont exist. They even asked me to confirm with my bank that my details were correct lol.
my m8 was gonna pay for me on his card, but c2p wont even unsuspend my accounts so that i can do that.

extract
27-12-04, 05:19
this isnt about click2pay guys

this about the guy who used to own this acct hitting the retrieve password button in hopes that i was stupid enough to not change the account email address in order to try and possibly steal shit off the account....

*Dazz*
27-12-04, 05:47
I've had people forget to change the email addy on accounts I've given/sold before from other games, i end up gettin emails with the new pass...lol... But I usually contact them if i can still find their addy and let em know, otherwise i just delete the mail and conitnue on with life ;)

Darken
27-12-04, 08:02
Ye... you gotta make sure to change the info

eprodigy
27-12-04, 09:41
Better advice: Level up your own characters and earn your own items, stay off ebay ;)

Extract I know you lost your characters or something so I can't blame you although personally I would've started over ;) I can see it on some long treadmill boredom-city games, but Neocron it takes so little time to cap a char.

But I met someone a while ago who I assumed was an experianced player (tank /64) turns out he never logged into Neocron before he had just bought an account on ebay with 4 capped chars and more MC5's then you can count :)

Ascension
27-12-04, 11:53
Better advice: Level up your own characters and earn your own items, stay off ebay ;)

Extract I know you lost your characters or something so I can't blame you although personally I would've started over ;) I can see it on some long treadmill boredom-city games, but Neocron it takes so little time to cap a char.

But I met someone a while ago who I assumed was an experianced player (tank /64) turns out he never logged into Neocron before he had just bought an account on ebay with 4 capped chars and more MC5's then you can count :)

Yeah, Stop cheating with E-bay.. I hate Ebay Ive got a list of Item strikes of one guy, just because im not paying £20 (extra) to wire some money to germany cos he dont use paypal :rolleyes:

giga191
27-12-04, 13:03
It's not as bad as the fuckers trying to sell the neocron 1 CDs on ebay

Kozmos
27-12-04, 13:09
It's not as bad as the fuckers trying to sell the neocron 1 CDs on ebay

yea but cmon, their probably a store based somewhere in europe, but not in germany, so atleast consider the fact that they probably dont even know that neocron2 has been released :lol:

Ascension
27-12-04, 14:25
yea but cmon, their probably a store based somewhere in europe, but not in germany, so atleast consider the fact that they probably dont even know that neocron2 has been released :lol:

lol, thts soo true.. LOL! :lol: :lol:

extract
27-12-04, 16:55

well thats were you assume I have all day to do that again....

I work two jobs atm, and am a single parent to 3 kids....and when i log on with what limited time I have, i dont want to lvl, i want to pk....I leveled for 2 years off and on when i worked, and to have all that just deleted or whatever the hell happened is more of a pain in my ass than you can imagine....

eprodigy
27-12-04, 20:33
well thats were you assume I have all day to do that again....

I work two jobs atm, and am a single parent to 3 kids....and when i log on with what limited time I have, i dont want to lvl, i want to pk....I leveled for 2 years off and on when i worked, and to have all that just deleted or whatever the hell happened is more of a pain in my ass than you can imagine....

Well yeah I can understand that :) I would've complained a bit more to KK called and mailed and wrote and went down there and harrased them until I got my chars back. :eek:

extract
28-12-04, 03:49
oh this is getting to be rediculous

hes done it 4 more times today

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7611

notneo
28-12-04, 10:50
seen quite a few nc1 cd`s for sale on ebay:)

buyers will be pissed when the server shuts down after a few months haha

Morganth
28-12-04, 10:56

The same could be said for NC2 if the publishers don't hurry up and KK's cash flow decreases as more and more people leave.

*Dazz*
28-12-04, 11:12

Can't activate new NC 1 accounts anymore....I think they'll be more pissed about that :p

maggotcorpse
28-12-04, 11:16

Is this such a bad Idea? I mean if i buy NC1 now and upgrade it to NC2 its quite cheaper than buying the Boxed Version of NC2 or Download the Files.

Morganth
28-12-04, 14:07
Is this such a bad Idea? I mean if i buy NC1 now and upgrade it to NC2 its quite cheaper than buying the Boxed Version of NC2 or Download the Files.

Can't activate new NC 1 accounts anymore....I think they'll be more pissed about that :p

:rolleyes:

notneo
29-12-04, 11:11
just let nc1 servers continue indefinetly plz plz

steweygrrr
29-12-04, 13:00
They have to, Terra is running off Saturns old hardware :P