PDA

View Full Version : How Important is

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:13
How important is one human life to you?
When you hear about someone deing in a car crash do you cry?
Do you think youll be morned alot when ya die(I mean longer then normal)?

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:16
i care not for human life, not for my own, only for those i care about. 8,000 people dead in aisa, no effect on me. my dog dying, i'm sad.

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:31
i care not for human life, not for my own, only for those i care about. 8,000 people dead in aisa, no effect on me. my dog dying, i'm sad. so Im not the only one like that, but even your dog, youll get over it eventually, thats the first step to recovery

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:37
tbh its harder to get over the g/f dumping me than it is so get over my dog dying, not that my dogs dead yet, but meh, go figure O_o

MkVenner
26-12-04, 23:38
every death is a horrible thing, but it's impossible to mourn everysingle one. I do value my own life, but there are certain people i would give it up for. And about being mourned, i hope not, missed yeah, but not mourned, ive seen to many people die before they've really lived, and ive lived my life to the fullest, and i hate for other people to waste any of their life, even if it is a few hours, days, weeks, on mourning me...

man, it's hard to convey your feelings in written words some times...

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:38
tbh its harder to get over the g/f dumping me than it is so get over my dog dying, not that my dogs dead yet, but meh, go figure O_o I thought we were talking about people deing not your GF?
;)
EDIT at MK: damn MK thats to indepth for the NC forums :)

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:41
I thought we were talking about people deing not your GF?
;)
EDIT at MK: damn MK thats to indepth for the NC forums :)

I was just making a comparison, like in my lifetime, I've lost a fair few people to the grim reaper, but I feel sadder at losing my girl as my partner, than I do at losing a friend through death. Mind you, I'm a horrible person who holds no value for human life, we are born, we life, we die :cool:

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:45
I was just making a comparison, like in my lifetime, I've lost a fair few people to the grim reaper, but I feel sadder at losing my girl as my partner, than I do at losing a friend through death. Mind you, I'm a horrible person who holds no value for human life, we are born, we life, we die :cool: two things
A: grim chaser not reaper ;)
B: Your not that horrible, Im like dat too(but I dont know if thats a good thing for ya)

MkVenner
26-12-04, 23:49
Maybe it's due to the fact that even tho your love ones have died, they still love you, see ive got relatives and firiends who have died, but my dad is out there and he doesn't give a fuck about me or my sister, and that used to tear me up....but now imo the bastard can go fuck himself....

having said what i said in that 1st post i just thought, i live my life pretty care free, taking risks on my motorbike, or in my car, or just generally in life (as long as i dont risk the lives of others) due to the way i see life, i could go step out the front door and get painted all over the road by a 18 wheeler, or get shot by some sicko or get diagnosed with some terminal disease, and while the powers that be refuse to let us know why they put us here im gunna live my life how i want to, as long as im not hurting any one else, and i know my best friends and my girlfriend pretty much see life the same way, i dont think my family share my veiws, they would mourn me, they would be hurt....

whoa you've really opened a can of worms here Asurmen lol :p

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:50
lets look at the miracle of birth and life in all its detail.

Everytime a man has WHAMBAMTHANKYOUMAM!! he releases about 3-500million sperm, about 1.2trillion in his lifetime (2400 WHAMS per lifetime apparently). A woman will be able to reproduce with that egg thingy once a month, the site i'm looking at is confusing, says 400,000 and 400 but 400 seems better as in meh anyhow, so.

So, if your a daddy of just one kid, of that 1.2trillion sperm, only one hit the egg right, and of that 1.2trillion sperm which could have produced me, or you, or anyone who reads this, just the one made it, and that made you. That is the miracle of life.

Of course, several billion hit a huge latex rubbery wall, but meh :p

Spermy
26-12-04, 23:52
(2400 WHAMS per lifetime apparently).

*Looks at his watch*

*Plans accordingly*

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:53
whoa you've really opened a can of worms here Asurmen lol :p and im figuring out that the potential 4th person in my sig is a indepth person
PS: over 400posts Im becoming like lexx slowly(yaay)

MkVenner
26-12-04, 23:53
Of course, several billion hit a huge latex rubbery wall, but meh :p
or a kleenex, as the case may be :p

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:54
lets look at the miracle of birth and life in all its detail.

Everytime a man has WHAMBAMTHANKYOUMAM!! he releases about 3-500million sperm, about 1.2trillion in his lifetime (2400 WHAMS per lifetime apparently). A woman will be able to reproduce with that egg thingy once a month, the site i'm looking at is confusing, says 400,000 and 400 but 400 seems better as in meh anyhow, so.

So, if your a daddy of just one kid, of that 1.2trillion sperm, only one hit the egg right, and of that 1.2trillion sperm which could have produced me, or you, or anyone who reads this, just the one made it, and that made you. That is the miracle of life.

Of course, several billion hit a huge latex rubbery wall, but meh :p you dont count hand on groin action lexx
edit: damnit MK stop posting while i do!

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:54
or a kleenex, as the case may be :p

or tonsils or.. omg lets not go there :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MkVenner
26-12-04, 23:57
i think there is a fair few other places it gets wasted, but that's another story :D

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:57
i think there is a fair few other places it gets wasted, but that's another story :D I can personally name 30 ;)
BACK ON TOPIC!

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:58
i think there is a fair few other places it gets wasted, but that's another story :D

yes, anyhow, back on topic 8| death sucks, but meh, happens to everyone so why care about people you dunno dying? sure someone somewhere will be upset about it, unless of course the entire family were wiped out by a tidal wave, but thats a different matter too

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-04, 00:02
So thats the asia thing
see they died big wop
millions died in the series of wars and did the world stop for them.
not really
life goes on
always
till we esplode
(wich i hope will be kinda soon cuz itd be fun to watch a NC style human destrcution read storyline)

MkVenner
27-12-04, 00:04
no one human life is more important than another, so what if micheal invents a cure for cancer, cures world hunger and scored the winning goal for england in the world cup 3 times, he's no more a better person than Bob, who just enjoys sitting at home with the wife and kids with a can of beer and a slice of pizza, that's what makes us human, and not robots, with have the power to be compasionate, but you've gotta block out all but the biggest troubles, coz in the end it's pretty much all small things, and if you spend all your life moping over other people's wasted lives, the greates tragedy would be the life your wasting

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-04, 00:05
no one human life is more important than another, so what if micheal invents a cure for cancer, cures world hunger and scored the winning goal for england in the world cup 3 times, he's no more a better person than Bob, who just enjoys sitting at home with the wife and kids with a can of beer and a slice of pizza, that's what makes us human, and not robots, with have the power to be compasionate, but you've gotta block out all but the biggest troubles, coz in the end it's pretty much all small things, and if you spend all your life moping over other people's wasted lives, the greates tragedy would be the life your wasting can I put you in my sig?

MkVenner
27-12-04, 00:07
i would be honoured

Lexxuk
27-12-04, 00:07
tbh, the thing with death is that it is just so easy, its the easiest thing to have done, heck if an engineer designed the human body the way it is, he'd be fired and someone else would have done the job for him. living though, amongst all the hate, the war, the arseholes, thats the hard thing, waking up every morning not knowing if your going to die from a plane landing on your head, or if u'll get a call sayin "omg so n so died last night!" or find your wife in bed with the milkman, again, its things like that which make life hard. sure I have respect for the dead, I wouldnt go and jump on their graves, but still, I believe that death is so much better than life, because there is nothing left that can hurt you.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-04, 00:09
or find your wife in bed with the milkman, again got anything you need to talk about?

Lexxuk
27-12-04, 00:10
got anything you need to talk about?

no, but i got photos :D :D :D :D :angel: :lol: :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-04, 00:11
no, but i got photos :D :D :D :D :angel: :lol: :lol: *twitch* creapy
PS mk there ya go
PSS: im a lvl4 stalker suck my nuts ;)

MkVenner
27-12-04, 00:41
woot, sexy sig.

n e way, not being all cut up about peopel you dont know is fine, sure it's tragic, sure we wish it didn't have to happen, but it does, and you've got to sorta live in a bubble, people outside you care about, but not the same way you care about the people inside your bubble, i think there only 2 people, my mum and my girlfriend...maybe my sister and my nan, that are in there....

PS: The quote in my sig seems relevant, ive never really totally understood what it meant....

PSS: Sorry if im rambling, i think ive had one too many :p

Asurmen Spec Op
27-12-04, 00:45
woot, sexy sig.

n e way, not being all cut up about peopel you dont know is fine, sure it's tragic, sure we wish it didn't have to happen, but it does, and you've got to sorta live in a bubble, people outside you care about, but not the same way you care about the people inside your bubble, i think there only 2 people, my mum and my girlfriend...maybe my sister and my nan, that are in there....

PS: The quote in my sig seems relevant, ive never really totally understood what it meant....

PSS: Sorry if im rambling, i think ive had one too many :p na i enjoy your ramlbing

hudine
27-12-04, 01:02
Other human lives are very important every single one of them because they all have loved ones that will miss them

My own life I don't care about at all, I've been ill with Chronic Fatuige Syndrom for 4 years now. My life consits of trying to stay awake, weekness so much that I can't stand up, and every part of my body hurt so much it's like I've been stuck in a grinder or something. Hell my brain is that fogged cause of illness I can't even spell.

If it wasn't for Neocron and my clan m8s I'd probably just gave up by now.

So my outlook is; life sucks then you die.

Lexxuk
27-12-04, 01:14
Other human lives are very important every single one of them because they all have loved ones that will miss them.

A human is made up of lots of chemical things, its value is less than a fiver in real terms. Ok, so for every life out there, there is someone that cares for that life, but then there are some out there who take other peoples lives, so meh, humans suck tbh, I wanna be a dolphin :D

hudine
27-12-04, 01:19
humans suck tbh, I wanna be a dolphin :D

I want to be a wolf always had an affinity with Dogs and Wolves
:D

Lexxuk
27-12-04, 01:25
I want to be a wolf always had an affinity with Dogs and Wolves
:D

my wolf

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/SUNP0006.JPG

:D:D:D:D

RDevz
27-12-04, 01:42
One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is but a statistic.

MkVenner
27-12-04, 01:45
One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is but a statistic.
who said that? Im tempeted to say Vetinari, but i doubt he was the guy who first said it

RDevz
27-12-04, 01:47
who said that? Im tempeted to say Vetinari, but i doubt he was the guy who first said it

It was Stalin.

MkVenner
27-12-04, 01:51
aha...

Lexxuk
27-12-04, 02:00

I think Vetinari would say "1 death is a tradgedy, a million is on my to-do list"