PDA

View Full Version : Account Details

Morganth
26-12-04, 19:32
What details do I need to send into accounts@neocron.com for them to change the "ownership" of an account? Basically I have bought an account, and need to know what info accounts@ need so I can make sure my password can't be retrieved by the original owner.

darknessfairy
26-12-04, 19:42
good luck with that one, i am currently in the middle of trying to get c2p to change payment details from bobbeh to me, its taken about 10 emails back and forth so far, and no result.

the last email i got was "we are going to try and resolve this over the christmas period" which basically means they're gunna leave it til new year, when they've got over their hangover

so erm no hope...
you can always try and pm odin about it... i'll do that soon if nothing gets resolved in 2 days...he has supar powahs over c2p

extract
26-12-04, 20:14
What details do I need to send into accounts@neocron.com for them to change the "ownership" of an account? Basically I have bought an account, and need to know what info accounts@ need so I can make sure my password can't be retrieved by the original owner.

its account@neocron.com not "accounts"

secondly I bought an account off ebay as well, only cause my original account got so fucked in the transfer that i lost 7 out of 8 chars between saturn and uranus...all with mc5s and most were full cap, but thats besides the point

they were very expeditious when it came to switching things such as account email, and etc etc with my new account, as long as you show you are indeed the current owner there should be no problem....