PDA

View Full Version : multible accounts

Hot-Salsa
26-12-04, 09:01
If you've multiple accounts, then you will only need to pay once for NC:BDOY and not multiple times.

so if this is right...how do i go about this! lol i haven seen any info about it...i got 2 accounts i have 1 active in nc2 now...the other is still nc1... 8|

notneo
26-12-04, 10:18
it was meant for the upgrade fee to nc2,although im sure i payed 2 times to upgrade my 2 accouts

wich will soon be going down to one due to not having the time or the mojo to live in gankland anymore

-Demon-
26-12-04, 10:48
That was quoted a long ass time ago...it changed to upgrade each account about a week after that quote as some people were confused by the packages apparently.

So in other words no you can't get your other account for free, you pay the upgrade fee which is less that full game and get free 30 days on top of what you have left on your neocron account.

jernau
28-12-04, 09:08
'Fraid to say Salsa you are screwed.

As stated, despite numerous assurances that would be the case when it came down to it we were let down again. I recieved a 3-day ban last time I expressed my feelings about the members of this community who were in some measure responsible for this so I'll say no more now.

you pay the upgrade fee which is less that full game and get free 30 days on top of what you have left on your neocron account.
Could you tell me one MMORPG that ships without the ability to play it (ie not including some play-time). I doubt even KK would try something like that.

-Demon-
28-12-04, 15:30
Could you tell me one MMORPG that ships without the ability to play it (ie not including some play-time). I doubt even KK would try something like that.

Oh very true...suppose the only unique thing was that time added on as well as getting the 30 free days.

Still crazy though even now I think...what was differcult about the no pay system...the answer is nothing...mearly greed had a hand to play.
The excuse at the time was that the new publishers didn't like the deal...yet who do we see as the chairman of that company MJS the very person who told both pieces of news.
I agree with you there Jernau...

IceStorm
28-12-04, 15:58
If you've multiple accounts, then you will only need to pay once for NC:BDOY and not multiple times.People couldn't wrap their heads around this, so it was changed two days later to $20 per account.
the excuse at the time was that the new publishers didn't like the deal.No, really, people couldn't wrap their heads around it. It wasn't a trivial upgrade process. To get more than one account upgraded they all had to be billed to the same CC by a certain date, so people started asking what-ifs and how do they change their billing, etc., etc., etc. It wasn't pretty.

Ah, here is my post (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1531414&highlight=fish#post1531414) which linked both the original upgrade post from MJS and the one he made two days later...