PDA

View Full Version : Christmas pressies, What did you get?

bittie
26-12-04, 00:48
Well, it appears that a bunch of christmas presents were hid by santa (Who I thought would have been wiped out hundreds of years ago in all the nukes, or atleast by the radiation by now) around the cities.
Now, since I didn't find diddly squat, I just want to see what I missed out on.

What did you guys find?

Ninjada
26-12-04, 00:52
assault glider and special rigger interface.
ty for chrismas!!!

Lothar IB
26-12-04, 00:55
30 mins of looking found nothing :(

Transformer
26-12-04, 01:29
i didn't get anything cuz i was too busy running from tanks trying to kill my /34 noob.

Castoff
26-12-04, 01:30
nothing on my end either :(

MkVenner
26-12-04, 01:31
im scared to log on xoz i know ill do something silly./..

Logan_storm_03
26-12-04, 01:40
well some one did hand me a milky ren, then said ' eat it quick before they reroll... ' :rolleyes:

Menome
26-12-04, 02:34
I spent ages sweeping MB, and came out with nothing. Just some LaserRifle ammo would have been nice.

Toilet-Duck
26-12-04, 02:52
Didnt find anything either :( .

extract
26-12-04, 06:32
nil here as well

Seven
26-12-04, 06:46
Just got in a fight with my Wife causing her to go into the bedroom slaming the door.
Ah I was right, but I am wrong, married people know this situation....

Ho, ho, ho.

The Christmas Holidays cause so much stress for some of us that it's best to get drunk and sleep through it.

I have "some" booze in the house, but doubt it's enough, so off to the bar to pay twice as much for a six pack and play some NC.

Oh well...

A drunken post will surley follow. .

notneo
26-12-04, 10:22
pked in plaza 1 by idiots

then all the relatives round my house for tea

yippeee what a day

Seven
26-12-04, 10:52
Heineken ,, did I spell that right...wasted.............

NeoDriver
26-12-04, 13:53
man that really sucks. well im happy i got:

Implants:
SRI
SF
MARINE
Vehicles:
2x Assault Scorpion Trikes
1x Scorpion Trike
1x Combat Hovertech
TL 150 :
2x Repair tools
1x Personal Implant tool
1x Recycler Tool
Gloves:
CST
REP

and some wood chips.

So all in all i had a good night =D

Dr Strange
26-12-04, 16:11

Implants:
SRI
SF
MARINE
Vehicles:
1x Scorpion Trike
1x Combat Hovertech
TL 150 :
2x Repair tools
1x Personal Implant tool
1x Recycler Tool
Gloves:
CST
REP

and some wood chips.

So all in all i had a good night =D

Bah ;\ by the time they announced it ingame us EST Americans/Canadians weren't at home probably since Germany is like 6 hours ahead of us :(

Been searching every box, crate, etc best thing I found was Crahn Spirit boots which judging by the other items left by the Santa GM's, aint all that great.

Spermy
26-12-04, 16:20
Bah ;\ by the time they announced it ingame us EST Americans/Canadians weren't at home probably since Germany is like 6 hours ahead of us :(

Been searching every box, crate, etc best thing I found was Crahn Spirit boots which judging by the other items left by the Santa GM's, aint all that great.

Heh - I missed it entirely

Still plenty of belts littering the wastes in the aftermath.

I got me a 4 slot tl80 plasma pistol, 3 stealth tools and a few Techparts.

so even though I din't take part - I still benefitted from the ensuing madness. :p

jernau
26-12-04, 17:36
I got nothing but as I was in the middle of nowhere when the announcement appeared it took me a while to get back to a city. I then picked MB which I think was a mistake as it was full of searchers by then.

It looks like NeoDriver cleared everything out before I even got to a GR though.

OTOH I didn't get ganked - I know better than to go to an event like that without an LE :p.

Nikabolokov
26-12-04, 17:46
He forgot to mention he saw the GM's placing the boxes and cleaned 3 of em out before the event was even announced:)

Can't blame him at all, I would have done the same, but poor planning really.

extract
26-12-04, 17:54
we got ripped this year :P

we mustve been naughty

NeoDriver
26-12-04, 18:18
He forgot to mention he saw the GM's placing the boxes and cleaned 3 of em out before the event was even announced:)

Can't blame him at all, I would have done the same, but poor planning really.

close very close. i was in Nema P2 and there was a crate there so i looked in it and there was loads of stuff. (this was before the announcmenr) and then someone else said he found one in P1. so i guessed there was 1 in each zone of the cities. so i went off and found all my stuff :p :D :D :D

zii
26-12-04, 18:48
I stubbed my little toe on the kitchen doorframe, so I suppose I got pain for Christmas...

extract
26-12-04, 19:00
didnt they do one last year, gave out tons of rare weps and stuff, although the weps were all like better or outstanding condition...but was still cool, i found a 5 slot SH last year

Icewalk
26-12-04, 22:24
I didn't get nuttin cause C2P decided to take a mother-******* X-mas break? What the **** kind of billing company takes a x-mas break? Seriously....

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:40
I didn't get nuttin cause C2P decided to take a mother-******* X-mas break? What the **** kind of billing company takes a x-mas break? Seriously.... click2pay
duh

eprodigy
27-12-04, 00:23
If there isn't a rollback im going to be mad because if it had not been for the fear of a rollback (and my chars purple pants eeek) I would have been there for this :)

jernau
27-12-04, 02:23
I didn't get nuttin cause C2P decided to take a mother-******* X-mas break? What the **** kind of billing company takes a x-mas break? Seriously....
Please tell me you are joking.

That's like a restaurant shutting for lunch.:wtf:

MkVenner
27-12-04, 02:24
but for some reason i can totally beleive they did...

Seven
01-01-05, 03:40

Implants:
SRI
SF
MARINE
Vehicles:
1x Scorpion Trike
1x Combat Hovertech
TL 150 :