PDA

View Full Version : Just re-activated my NC account

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 01:49
In NC1 i was on Uranus as "Skojax" and "Postagirl"

Im on the Terra server now, i emailed helpdesk to try and get my faction changed from TWG to PP because i dont really like how DOY is, first time i logged in i went downstairs from my apartment and some bastard killed me lol. Hopefully ill get changed to a pro-city faction so i can start leveling again!

Tostino
25-12-04, 01:51
In NC1 i was on Uranus as "Skojax" and "Postagirl"

Im on the Terra server now, i emailed helpdesk to try and get my faction changed from TWG to PP because i dont really like how DOY is, first time i logged in i went downstairs from my apartment and some bastard killed me lol. Hopefully ill get changed to a pro-city faction so i can start leveling again!
Just so you know pro-city is 5000x worse for ally pking :(

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:21
Why the hell would i PK allies?

Tostino
25-12-04, 02:23
Why the hell would i PK allies?
You just said that some person in DoY killed you... I was saying that you will meet a few ally pkers in DoY but you will meet a shit load more in NC.

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:24
oh oh you meant it in that way, my bad.. are the plaza's still safe zones in NC?

Tostino
25-12-04, 02:25
Nope. Only the HQs and the subway are :D

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:27
Oh jesus it must me complete madness lol, i still hope i can get changed to PP tho, then i can start hunting and im just taking a guess but i bet there are more tradeskiller in NC. Oh also the guy who killed me in DOY came up red but i didnt catch his name cause i had like just logged on and i was still checking out the new HUD

*Dazz*
25-12-04, 02:30
Oh jesus it must me complete madness lol, i still hope i can get changed to PP tho, then i can start hunting and im just taking a guess but i bet there are more tradeskiller in NC. Oh also the guy who killed me in DOY came up red but i didnt catch his name cause i had like just logged on and i was still checking out the new HUD

You're gonna need a ppu to follow your ass thru NC unless you wanna change to a different anti-city faction to change to CM to change to PP... piece of cake eh?

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:32
Wow, if its that bad how am i supposed to get drones constructed? Once i get some drones i probobly wont be in NC much ill be out leveling, then when im capped ill probobly be LoMing for like a week straight rofl

Jesterthegreat
25-12-04, 02:39
who ally pk's in pro?

since ncat dont attack allies (unless provoked) its a hell of alot safer. other than the regs not only attacking but spamming homophobic abuse over trade... pro city is pretty good

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:41
I emailed helpdesk hoping they can change me to PP because i am NOT going through all the bullshit you haveto do to change factions, its pathetic.

Nidhogg
25-12-04, 02:44
I emailed helpdesk hoping they can change me to PP because i am NOT going through all the bullshit you haveto do to change factions, its pathetic.
They will not change your faction simply because you don't like it and aren't willing to change it the proper way.

N

*Dazz*
25-12-04, 02:44

Good luck on that, i dunno if they do that or not, they might tell you to do it the old fashioned way :p

edit/ D'oh, Niddy beat me to it

Vithar
25-12-04, 02:47
There is a very difficult Faction Alliance Change mission you can try that will get you into City Admin.

Also, Roc-a-fella, please lose the line of text above your sig or change the sig height to 84 pix. Thanks. :)

V

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:48
Lol damn that sucks, wasnt even back 24 hours before i cancelled. To bad.

"Very Difficult Faction change mission", that doesnt seem up my alley, why do they haveto make it so hard to change factions anyways

THE_TICK!!!!
25-12-04, 02:48
yep you probly gonna have to do it the old fashioned way m8...good luck

*ack niddy you stalker you beat me to it*

Roc-a-fella
25-12-04, 02:50
Im not gonna spend a week trying to change factions, i just reactivated my account, i have a bunch of rare weapons i cant use that i transfered over, i started out with complete crap for credits, 75k. Id haveto change factions like 3 times to even geto PP, Lets see..... A spy droner with no drones wont really be capable of doing that..... :wtf:

Nidhogg
25-12-04, 02:53
Lol damn that sucks, wasnt even back 24 hours before i cancelled. To bad.
If that's how you want to play it. Leaving thread, closed.

N