PDA

View Full Version : soooooooo who is it........

THE_TICK!!!!
25-12-04, 01:04
so who's rackin up the pk's?? hmmm wich name is it GOOD to look for in local ? ill be coming back in NC at the end of january i hope..so i need to know who the NEW spanky's are :p sooo give me some names YOU would avoid..and boys and girls lets keep this clean shall we :angel:

Jesterthegreat
25-12-04, 01:54
so who's rackin up the pk's?? hmmm wich name is it GOOD to look for in local ? ill be coming back in NC at the end of january i hope..so i need to know who the NEW spanky's are :p sooo give me some names YOU would avoid..and boys and girls lets keep this clean shall we :angel:

dont provoke ncat and we are no problem to allies

Spermy
25-12-04, 01:56

OOOH!

OOHOOHOHH!

Pick me!

Shoot me!

*Jumps up and down*

To be honest - the new blood we've got ins't a patch on the oldies - who still rule the roost in PvP - the big names at the mo, are pretty much the remnants of the NC1 PvP champs.

Nidhogg
25-12-04, 01:59
This thread cannot lead to anything other than player harassment which is against the forum rules. Closed.

N