PDA

View Full Version : Rollback or No Rollback?

Toilet-Duck
24-12-04, 22:40
Can some mod please answer this, everyone is running around on terra saying that there will be a rollback because the char screen is "corrupted".

So for sure will there be a rollback or not due to this char problem? PPL have doy bots on their heads etc.

I dont wanna do any lvling or anything until some mod answer this for sure.

Thanks
TD :)

Dr Strange
24-12-04, 22:43
Survey Says: Mod's won't answer this straight up, they may not know or aren't allowed to comment yet on a possible rollback

However, the last two times this same bug/corruption occured there were rollbacks of at least 12 hours

ArgieD
24-12-04, 22:45
sure thing I'm afraid... :mad:

*Dazz*
24-12-04, 22:54
If I knew people that could hook me up with some good noob shit I'd jsut go make some chars on another server.....I don't see Terra being playable for me until this is officially fixed, which prolly won't be till after christmas....

Jesterthegreat
24-12-04, 22:56
If I knew people that could hook me up with some good noob shit I'd jsut go make some chars on another server.....I don't see Terra being playable for me until this is officially fixed, which prolly won't be till after christmas....

i tried mars... a GM had a go cos i spoke english... i logged off in disgust.

people speak german on terra and i actually defend them against idiots who tell them to speak english.

*Dazz*
24-12-04, 22:57
i tried mars... a GM had a go cos i spoke english... i logged off in disgust.

people speak german on terra and i actually defend them against idiots who tell them to speak english.

Figures....guess I'll run to the store and find a new game to play then.

Jesterthegreat
24-12-04, 23:01
Figures....guess I'll run to the store and find a new game to play then.

im gonna look into mxo... heard good things but dont even know what kinda game it is

:edit: didnt realise what it stood for...

/me feels like a noob

rabidfurball
24-12-04, 23:03
http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7534&stc=1

In addition, i can't cast any spells.

*Dazz*
24-12-04, 23:04
im gonna look into mxo... heard good things but dont even know what kinda game it is

I played the beta, it's point and click, kinda like SWG, i liked the movements of the characters and all, just dunno if i'm gonna regret pre-orderin it or not :D

Is Vampire:Bloodlines any good?

Jesterthegreat
24-12-04, 23:16
I played the beta, it's point and click, kinda like SWG, i liked the movements of the characters and all, just dunno if i'm gonna regret pre-orderin it or not :D

Is Vampire:Bloodlines any good?

ffs...

maui says it is but i havent tried it yet.

MkVenner
24-12-04, 23:20
Bloodlines is my game of the year without a doubt, and the patch they just released fixes almost all of those niggly little things that make it annyoing

Menome
24-12-04, 23:23
Vampire Bloodlines > Half - Life 2...Just

Its got a great storyline, believeable characters, and a levelling system similar to the original Deus Ex. Plus you get to suck people's blood.

Without a doubt the best game of the year.

Jesterthegreat
24-12-04, 23:26
ill get it after xmas then. was disappointed with HL2 and doom 3 though... too much hype

Vithar
24-12-04, 23:28
We have no more information than you do with regard to any possible rollback or Terra's condition.

To find all the information we have, go here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120689).

Since this has gone off topic enough, I am closing this thread.

Thread closed.

V