PDA

View Full Version : Lag?

spongeb0b
24-12-04, 10:17
ok so fighting in p2 (well i say fighting i was actually just entering a fight) before i see anyone or am able to pull a weapon bam i'm dead then 1 yes ONE holy lightning hit's me while i'm dead.... erm WTF?! ok i thought must be my end so i GR and lose my PA (which is only 500k according to the first merc i find lmao why so expensive kk? you can buy a bloody appartment for that) :lol: anyway why did I lag so hard? i'm on darknessfairy's puter btw, check the system specs thread for her specs... anyone else finding the same problem?

netster
24-12-04, 11:55
my wishes to u and dark :) not at all, but sometimes i feel like my ppu doesnt got any shelter/armor and heal is the only one working o_O

MkVenner
24-12-04, 12:12
i get some nasty instances of lag, i was fighting in the GR room at MB 1, hit a guard, run out to not the 1st little corridoor but the 2nd one from the GR Room, kneeling down healing, heal up to about 390, and fall down dead....then in floats the spy through the door...

i got tons of other ones too...too many to go into really...dunno if its lag or the net-code

Jesterthegreat
24-12-04, 14:36
ok so fighting in p2 (well i say fighting i was actually just entering a fight) before i see anyone or am able to pull a weapon bam i'm dead then 1 yes ONE holy lightning hit's me while i'm dead.... erm WTF?! ok i thought must be my end so i GR and lose my PA (which is only 500k according to the first merc i find lmao why so expensive kk? you can buy a bloody appartment for that) :lol: anyway why did I lag so hard? i'm on darknessfairy's puter btw, check the system specs thread for her specs... anyone else finding the same problem?

i lag all the time... i quite often get the feeling HL's go straith through my shelter...

and camo pa is a luxury... so it costs :p

Darth Slayer
24-12-04, 15:26
You do know Terra server is borked atm ?

Scorpius.

NiMBle
24-12-04, 15:27
its FUBAR.

Yelly
24-12-04, 20:02
Some ppl never read all stuff on the forums
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1722101#post1722101