PDA

View Full Version : I miss NLPro :(

-FN-
23-12-04, 23:24
I miss the Stealth Tool Image Replacements.

I miss easily identifiable coloured belts.

I miss Monk PA looking different in the inventory.

I miss WinAMP controls and seeing what song was playing.

I miss having maps with useful points on them.

I miss the incredibl sexy and clean-cut HUD it used to have.

But for the love of God - the graphics are already done - why can't KK just put the Stealth/Belt/Monk PA images in so that the in-game images get a breath of life into them instead of the redundant usage of generic images?

Serpent
23-12-04, 23:26
i miss the Daz. Hud, and the Crosshair ...

Xeno LARD
23-12-04, 23:28
Agreed. I didn't like the hud but still, win.

There is the winamp who's playing thing with NeoNetwork launcher, but there's no controls. Use Winamp5 and the global hotkeys!

Transformer
23-12-04, 23:31
winamp tool was most usefull to me...nothing like kicking ass except kicking ass to some rocking music.

Riddle
23-12-04, 23:32
i miss those sexy coloured rares in inventory :)

in fact i miss rares in my inventory full stop lol. need to hunt more :lol:

Brammers
23-12-04, 23:43
I use the Neocron Network Launcher from http://www.neocronnetwork.de

It's nowhere near the NC-Pro launcher, but the winamp control (Via the console) is there.

But yes for Stealth tools they DO* need different icons. The amout of times I've stealthed at a GR instead of hacking it is too many...

* This means my word is right...I've also had a few drinks as well!

Matthew.v.smith
23-12-04, 23:44
I'm starting to miss the NL Pro aswell.
Was a great peice of kit with all the usfull thing's in one package.
Removing it is a mistake and a half.

Matty.

MkVenner
24-12-04, 00:24
not forgeting the PEPA and NCPD PA icons...and wasnt some one working on new drug graphics for it?

i miss it too...

Dr Strange
24-12-04, 00:34
Agreed. I didn't like the hud but still, win.

There is the winamp who's playing thing with NeoNetwork launcher, but there's no controls. Use Winamp5 and the global hotkeys!

Wrong.

NNL has winamp controls. Do /help winamp it'll bring up controls such as /winamp next for the next song, /winamp pause to pause, etc

You can skip songs, go back a song, pause a song, change the volume etc all from ingame typed commands with NNL.

LiL T
24-12-04, 00:42
NNL works but only for like a few days on my comp the password box starts getting filled with crap for some reason