PDA

View Full Version : Snowcrash or someone that might know, can you please confirm...

Kozmos
23-12-04, 18:23
Can someone that knows 100% please confirm that the NPC Frank Ferguson is actually ingame ? He's for the hacknet access missions to enter the customer databases, but for the life of me i cant find him, I dont believe that he would be inside the cities of neocon or DoY as the NPC should be accessable by all factions, so I havent searched these sectors, ive been through almost each wasteland zones over the past 3 hours but cant find him, havent checked the more remote places yet tho... hes not in tech haven, and i doubt hes in MB because that would stop TG from getting to him... He is actually in the game isnt he ?

Spermy
23-12-04, 19:06
Can someone that knows 100% please confirm that the NPC Frank Ferguson is actually ingame ? He's for the hacknet access missions to enter the customer databases, but for the life of me i cant find him, I dont believe that he would be inside the cities of neocon or DoY as the NPC should be accessable by all factions, so I havent searched these sectors, ive been through almost each wasteland zones over the past 3 hours but cant find him, havent checked the more remote places yet tho... hes not in tech haven, and i doubt hes in MB because that would stop TG from getting to him... He is actually in the game isnt he ?

Ballpark guess - But what about the twister bar in the wastelands?

Also - in the sectors near NC - there seems to be random terminals in the wastelands with computers - maybe he's at one of those?

Kozmos
23-12-04, 19:14
Ballpark guess - But what about the twister bar in the wastelands?

Also - in the sectors near NC - there seems to be random terminals in the wastelands with computers - maybe he's at one of those?

nah not at twisters, one of the first places i checked, hes not at the fallout bunker either.

The terminal tower things your talking about 'should' have a STORMbot standing near them oO

Spermy
23-12-04, 19:20
nah not at twisters, one of the first places i checked, hes not at the fallout bunker either.

The terminal tower things your talking about 'should' have a STORMbot standing near them oO

Sry I couldn't help m8

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 19:38
Sry I couldn't help m8
hehe spermy failed

Id guess theyd be near an Uplink or something hacknet related, or a bridgelink

Terkantia
23-12-04, 21:38
I've been lookin throughout DoY and have yet to find the lil bugger.

Doesn't mean he's not in DoY, but I would think he is in NC. Although Spermy may be accurate in his thinkin that Ferg may be in the wastelands somewhere as well . . .

hegemon
23-12-04, 21:59
I'm pretty sure there is an NPC named "Ferguson" in Industrial-1 above the gamma bone vendor. I noticed him when looking for Tangent Plasma Wave yesterday, I made the connection to some announcement I've seen from KK, but didn't talk to him because all I could think of was "Must have TPW now!".

Kozmos
23-12-04, 22:01
I'm pretty sure there is an NPC named "Ferguson" in Industrial-1 above the gamma bone vendor. I noticed him when looking for Tangent Plasma Wave yesterday, I made the connection to some announcement I've seen from KK, but didn't talk to him because all I could think of was "Must have TPW now!".

Nah hes Fergusson, hes for the DRE epic, not the same guy im after...

Anyways, hes not out near regants either, Ive been checking 'landmarks' IE buildings in each zone to see if hes there, I honestly hope its not just some random NPC standing in the middle of a field next to a tree or something.....

Asurmen Spec Op
24-12-04, 08:17
Nah hes Fergusson, hes for the DRE epic, not the same guy im after...

Anyways, hes not out near regants either, Ive been checking 'landmarks' IE buildings in each zone to see if hes there, I honestly hope its not just some random NPC standing in the middle of a field next to a tree or something.....
if ya find anything PM me

wombat74
24-12-04, 09:51

I just had a chat with him in TH sector 3 - down in the bar area

Inchenzo
24-12-04, 12:36
I just had a chat with him in TH sector 3 - down in the bar area

The guys definatly there, though he ain't talking to me.. i think he doesn't like me :(

a4nic8er
10-03-06, 07:28
TH sec 2 near the tool/parts vendors (his first name is Frank).

Good luck getting those snippets with the current uber mob damage and crappy drops. :lol:

Brammers
10-03-06, 07:41

He is ingame. I did the quest in the last patch, and a fellow clanmate did it today.

Tratos
10-03-06, 10:09
Plus he's actually in game twice and not that hard to find.

Lodar
10-03-06, 12:56
Bumping an old thread from 2004 isn't the way to find an NPC. Please start a new thread if needs be.

Closed.