PDA

View Full Version : Fatalling Again

sultana
22-12-04, 03:12
I've got one of my characters just outside tech haven sec-3, I fataled after I spawned my vehicle, now I can't log back in for more then 5 seconds without fataling. As well as that, I've been fataling like crazy since the new patch :(

Kopaka
22-12-04, 03:14
as i said on vent,
they dont like australians :p

wombat74
22-12-04, 03:16
as i said on vent,
they dont like australians :p

Well that's bloody obvious from the plethora of support options we have in our Prime Playing Time :P

I'm starting to not look forward to getting home tonight to try out the patch...

Kopaka
22-12-04, 03:23
ur Prime Playing Time?
ur saying u play NC and still got a rl?
thought every1 here in NC played 24/7 ?
or is it just me? :confused: :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

back to topic..
Sultana needs some help.. any1 know how to fix this? mods plz reply, ur the experts :p

wombat74
22-12-04, 03:29
ur Prime Playing Time?
ur saying u play NC and still got a rl?
thought every1 here in NC played 24/7 ?
or is it just me? :confused: :confused:

Just you - some of us have to work to be able to afford to play NC :P

back to topic..
Sultana needs some help.. any1 know how to fix this? mods plz reply, ur the experts :p

Sultana, what video card/drivers are you using? I want to see if it's an official driver problem or an omega driver problem?

sultana
22-12-04, 03:35
I'm using a GF44ti4800SE, omega drivers (1.6177).

The problems just happened this patch though, never had anything wrong with fataling before it, maybe like once a day tops (nc1 was more, but that was nc1). I'm using dx9, just restarted my computer, no help. Maybe a gm could warp me to ca hq? See if it's only in that zone I crash constantly, or if i have to reinstall... again.

wombat74
22-12-04, 04:11

The problems just happened this patch though, never had anything wrong with fataling before it, maybe like once a day tops (nc1 was more, but that was nc1). I'm using dx9, just restarted my computer, no help. Maybe a gm could warp me to ca hq? See if it's only in that zone I crash constantly, or if i have to reinstall... again.

As a test, would you be able to install the normal Detonator drivers and see what happens?

Genji
22-12-04, 04:44
well so far I cant go into crp zone. It's normal everywhere else but I try to zone into crp zone and I fatel then fatel every time I log in untill I quickly turn around and leave.

Morganth
22-12-04, 06:16
Run a check files to see if anything was corrupted in the patch.

LiL T
22-12-04, 07:51
Ok heres my night of fun and games o_O

FRE comming out of Cycrow UG with pro city there to gank me but they spared me from gankage nice of them .. I relog zone back into the UG and thanking them for letting me live hey they wanted a fight not some cheap kill as they put it :lol: I ran up out of the UG again BAM FRE they did kill me this time so I GR out, then I come back using the Cycrow GR and as soon as I run towards the OP I FRE again !!!! fucking I was fuming :mad: o_O but nvm I thought it should be fine now lol wrong I came up out of the UG again to try and fight them fuk FRE'S piss me off this time they rezzed me.

But I think it maybe these omega drivers :\ cos now I'm seeing these wierd lines comming from people and mobs shame really they helped my frame rate alot :(

Seven
22-12-04, 09:06
But I think it maybe these omega drivers :\ cos now I'm seeing these wierd lines comming from people and mobs shame really they helped my frame rate alot :(

Try re-installing DirectX

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0A9B6820-BFBB-4799-9908-D418CDEAC197&displaylang=en

LiL T
22-12-04, 09:09
well so far I cant go into crp zone. It's normal everywhere else but I try to zone into crp zone and I fatel then fatel every time I log in untill I quickly turn around and leave.

same thing here and I don't think its just the omega drivers

Dargeshaad
22-12-04, 10:47

I had the same problem, be fast and turn on force fog and put the slider way down

sultana
22-12-04, 11:36
Well, I installed the catalyst drivers, and they seem to have fixed the problem, so meh, looks like it's them from now on.