PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible?

Asurmen Spec Op
21-12-04, 21:46
Would it be possible to sue click2pay if they debit my money and do not activate my account?
I got the statement right here in my hand saying 3chareges to click2pay
one 6month one 3 and a one month
the one month(friends account) is not up yet and Im oh so mad

.hack//sign
22-12-04, 09:51
do it do it o_O

Reefer
22-12-04, 09:57
don't forget to sue for emotional damage too, a couple of mil will suffice :o

FatDogg
22-12-04, 10:44
if there are enough of us it could be a class action law suit which means big bucks

Maui
22-12-04, 13:07
yeah well, they activated an account of mine I didnt ask for and they dont want to close it down. so im really interested.

Asurmen Spec Op
22-12-04, 18:41
Coool. lets do it :)
PS: some at KK please tell me the contract you and click2pay have, in simple terms.

Lexxuk
22-12-04, 18:54
If they have taken your money without providing the service paid for, just send a nice polite email to the boss of Click2Pay simply stating that you will be initiating criminal proceedings against him personally. Was a tip I got from someone when BT took money out of my bank account when they shouldnt have, apparently it will scare them into action, and also yes, you could bring criminal charges against them.

Nidhogg
22-12-04, 19:13
Of course he's probably had hundreds of people threaten him with court action that never materialises. We've even had a few here on the forums. ;)

N

Spermy
22-12-04, 20:12
Meh - a phonecall to trading standards got me my 350 quid back that burton doubled up on for my storecard.

Took a few months tho - happenned in april, got my money back in august.

Had to leave uni early last year cos of it - very annoyed little spermy I was.

Anyhow yeah - Lawsuits sound both extreme and immature though - they pften give the impression that it's just a tantrum, or that you haven't been to trading standards.

If there is no good reason why service hasn't been provided - the trading standards lot will get you your money back, or your service reinstated - or if you're lucky - both.

Lemme go root some info about it - Mind you in a lot of cases with C2P I doubt they'd be able to do much - especially seeing as a lot of people used another card because the first warned of fraud etc - won't inspire them with confidence in peoples decision making abilities ;)

Either way - wouldn't hurt to give trading standards a ring or summat.

Dribble Joy
22-12-04, 20:24
Indeed, trading standards will be the people you want to go for first.
Dunno if they can anything with stuff from overseas though.

Spermy
22-12-04, 21:46
Indeed, trading standards will be the people you want to go for first.
Dunno if they can anything with stuff from overseas though.

They'll Know someone. I had to deal with GE capital - an american company - they put me in touch with whatever passes for trading standards over there.

BTW - Those american trading laws are possibly the most bollocks laws out there. Never have I seen it to be so easy to destroy people financially exceot in thier legal system.

Lexxuk
22-12-04, 23:40
Of course he's probably had hundreds of people threaten him with court action that never materialises. We've even had a few here on the forums. ;)

N

meh, court action is for the weak, threaten him with criminal litigation, should really work as he has indeed taken money without providing the service required, which could be construed as fraud, theft, voyerism....

Asurmen Spec Op
22-12-04, 23:43
meh, court action is for the weak, threaten him with criminal litigation, should really work as he has indeed taken money without providing the service required, which could be construed as fraud, theft, voyerism....
hmm how bad would it be if oh say my money is now short $140?

Lexxuk
22-12-04, 23:45
hmm how bad would it be if oh say my money is now short $140?

Meh, go to the Office of Fair Trading website, C2P have a german division, which means they have to abide by European laws, so OFT should have advice for you. Listening to me tends to be a bad idea as I know a lot about nothing :D

Asurmen Spec Op
22-12-04, 23:48
Meh, go to the Office of Fair Trading website, C2P have a german division, which means they have to abide by European laws, so OFT should have advice for you. Listening to me tends to be a bad idea as I know a lot about nothing :D
:) they are calling today, I know some lawers so Ill ask em what I can threaten em with :angel:
Im not nice when Im pissed
especially when it involves wasting most my money(NC is not a waste, paying and not getting NC makes me VERRRRYYY mad)
I want to castrate click2pay and burn them all

Tostino
22-12-04, 23:53
I want to castrate click2pay and burn them all
I love that idea! ***** :D

Asurmen Spec Op
22-12-04, 23:59

N
but nidd, were there parents and some friends lawyers?
PS: i just made a phonecall with my mom at her work, if alot of people have they same problem with them not doing it its a federal offense in USA, but she doesnt know euro

aelfkins
23-12-04, 00:08
BTW - Those american trading laws are possibly the most bollocks laws out there. Never have I seen it to be so easy to destroy people financially exceot in thier legal system.

:D And it only costs $30 to have someone fillout and mail the forms. It's actually some thing people do for a living over here.

:)

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 00:19
:D And it only costs $30 to have someone fillout and mail the forms. It's actually some thing people do for a living over here.

ya but they would rather not pay the $30

Spermy
23-12-04, 00:21

In all seriousness - that is f**king disgusting.

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 01:44
they have two hours to call(as set by my email) or I will raise hell

QuantumDelta
23-12-04, 03:09
You may also want to call them up on data protection, as they are NOT ALLOWED to hold information on you, if they have no purpose to have that information.

If your account is canceled, and they still have that information, you are in the position to hang them by the balls.

Action like this:
OFT might have a few things to say, but in a court of law, as in out right sueing, it would most probably, only fly if it's actually caused you something that would warrant finciail redress.

That being something like: Causing you overdraft charges.
Making you unable to pay your mortgage.
Something along those lines.

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 05:12
You may also want to call them up on data protection, as they are NOT ALLOWED to hold information on you, if they have no purpose to have that information.

If your account is canceled, and they still have that information, you are in the position to hang them by the balls.

Action like this:
OFT might have a few things to say, but in a court of law, as in out right sueing, it would most probably, only fly if it's actually caused you something that would warrant finciail redress.

That being something like: Causing you overdraft charges.
Making you unable to pay your mortgage.
Something along those lines.

whats an overdraft charge?
PS no call from then :mad:
atleast account@neocron always fixes things

40$Poser
23-12-04, 05:25
I'd say go for it

no reason not to if they are charging you for unwanted or unrequested service. IE. basically theft.

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 08:29
I'd say go for it

no reason not to if they are charging you for unwanted or unrequested service. IE. basically theft.
its not unwanted, now I want the 4th account up anyway, but I really just want them up without this click2pay taking a year BS, legal threats usually speed things up ya know?

hegemon
23-12-04, 09:19
they have two hours to call(as set by my email) or I will raise hell

Where is that promised hell?

I've seen countless threats of legal action on many game forums, I've seen armchair lawyers inventing hundereds of long, complicated, brilliant legal arguments, I've seen people claim to be unstoppable in court with their wits and fury and vast reiources they will spend. But I've never seen a single lawsuit.

Talk is cheap.

Jesterthegreat
23-12-04, 14:34

N

it actually happens here? i see people say it and get pointed out, in varying degrees of friendlyness, by the community that they are idiots :p

ArgieD
23-12-04, 15:27
...got me my 350 quid back doubled up on for my storecard.

I see you like your shopping, Alexander... ;)

Now I understand what happened with your credit card's thingy (see that other thread of yours) :p

As about you guys wanting to sue C2P, calm down a bit. You remind me that 14-year old kid I saw in the Bus Station the other day demanding a reimbursement for the full amount of his weekly bus pass, because a bus didn't turn up :D

PS. Seriously now, I don't even dare to imagine how upsetting must be not being able to play NC2 because of these Clit 2 Play lads ...

Spermy
23-12-04, 17:11
I see you like your shopping, Alexander... ;)

Now I understand what happened with your credit card's thingy (see that other thread of yours) :p

Hey it could have been worse - it only ever got up to that over 2 years of spending on it. By that time - I realised enough is enough :P and paid it all off, unfortunately - they person on the other end of the phone "apparently" messed something up - and ran it thru again ( the greedy HO!) anyhow...

:P

And stop calling me alexander! :mad:

*Beats violently*

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 18:34
am forwarding this email to the Account Supervisor, the General Supervisor
and the CEO, because Click2pay has not assisted you in a timely or appropriate
manner. I unfortunately do not have any sort of access to do anything further.

With kind regards,

Jolene Kitch, Community Support
see, the NC people are so much faster, they took a few hours and its been 3 days and nothing from click2pay
ps alexander ;)

Spermy
23-12-04, 19:25
am forwarding this email to the Account Supervisor, the General Supervisor
and the CEO, because Click2pay has not assisted you in a timely or appropriate
manner. I unfortunately do not have any sort of access to do anything further.

With kind regards,

see, the NC people are so much faster, they took a few hours and its been 3 days and nothing from click2pay
ps alexander ;)

Yeah - I've been having the same deal - I proved that My account is paid up - my card works and everything else to both parties - I got an email from Jolene, saying it all added up, but C2P are just outright refusing to enable my acct now.

First it was non payment - then it was a system error - then it was my bank in error - and now, god knows what... It's been that way for about a week now and still no account - and no reply from C2P.

PS - I'm gona PK you all night for that dude!

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 19:37
Yeah - I've been having the same deal - I proved that My account is paid up - my card works and everything else to both parties - I got an email from Jolene, saying it all added up, but C2P are just outright refusing to enable my acct now.

First it was non payment - then it was a system error - then it was my bank in error - and now, god knows what... It's been that way for about a week now and still no account - and no reply from C2P.

PS - I'm gona PK you all night for that dude!
Inform them that youll do criminal procedings on them, or a class action(I bet there are enough people with same issue)
PS-Have I told you I love you :p

Spermy
23-12-04, 20:13
Inform them that youll do criminal procedings on them, or a class action(I bet there are enough people with same issue)
PS-Have I told you I love you :p

You should make a spermy fanclub sig... I think that makes 4 stalkers now... :eek:

Asurmen Spec Op
23-12-04, 20:18
You should make a spermy fanclub sig... I think that makes 4 stalkers now... :eek:
I also need a lexx one, I stalk two people, Im a lvl3 stalker ;)

Jesterthegreat
23-12-04, 22:06

whenever i go to nae with a problem its sorted quickly tbh.

Asurmen Spec Op
25-12-04, 19:38
This is dumb, they say they charged me for two Neocron1-neocron2 upgrades before the two that didnt go thru.
This is BS,
the accounts that they "upgraded" were upgraded at retail
this is it. they have till tuesday or I get a lawyer, fuck threats Im not taking bullshit from a crap company that charges me twice to upgrade to Neocron2(and the accounts were upgraded or how could I transfer chareceters and play!?)
If I sue Ill tell ya, and at this point its probably going to happen
Ill show em who not to fuck with

We have charged you only for 2 Neocron upgrades, that ended on the 1. and 3. of October 2004 and the following 2 Neocron accounts for one and six month.

Unfortunately you have 2 other Neocron upgrades we tried to charged, but the transactions didnŽt go through. We will try to redebit again for this 2 accounts.

So how does this make sence with 4 accounts all of wich have been in NC2

Asurmen Spec Op
25-12-04, 21:25
Hello Mr brubaker,

We transferred the subscription fee USD 15.02 from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

Much better
now activate the other one :)

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 22:14
Can they do this?

"Here are your neocron2 upgrades that are now subscriptions.That means you paied to upgrade and now have two subscriptions one for monthly and one for six monthly.the other 2 where closed.so the latest charge you see is for the monthly billing for December."

I was fucking canceled by them because they couldnt reach me so I have repay 44$ because they fealt like deactivating ME!?
WTF THIS IS GAY

*Dazz*
26-12-04, 22:25
Hmm I got an account that was cancelled after the "upgrade", lemme know how this goes. It was my m8's I transferred over for him, then i didn't pay the subscription since he wasn't playin...If i ever re-activate it to get stuff off it or play it, I don't wanna be payin another "upgrade" cost again...

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 22:30
Hmm I got an account that was cancelled after the "upgrade", lemme know how this goes. It was my m8's I transferred over for him, then i didn't pay the subscription since he wasn't playin...If i ever re-activate it to get stuff off it or play it, I don't wanna be payin another "upgrade" cost again... I shall, they are calling me.
Im to good for the normal people I got some acual munic team
when ya threaten suites they always help

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 22:38
hehehe, alexander hehehe <3

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 22:42
hehehe, alexander hehehe <3 hes gonna get ya lexx
ps: do ya like how I did ya in my siggeh

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 22:43
Indeed, my name is world reknown! so much so no one stole it in NC2 :( I'm so unhappy at that :(

Spermy
26-12-04, 22:54
hehehe, alexander hehehe <3

Bite me very much.

<3

:p

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:01
Bite me very much.

<3

:p

$10!!!!!

Spermy
26-12-04, 23:14
$10!!!!!

I'll give you ten dolla!

Grrr.

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:15
I'll give you ten dolla!

Grrr. ehhem spermy this is a serious thread
about money
and assholes
and sueing

Spermy
26-12-04, 23:16
ehhem spermy this is a serious thread
about money
and assholes
and sueing

Well - i got mney and assholes covered - Lexx can shove his ten dolla up his ass :p

In all seriousness - it would be good if the community did something about this crap.

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:18
You could I suppose write them a nice polite email stating quite clearly your intent to recover interest due on monies paid so far. After all, if the money was in your bank account, you would be getting interest on it, as it is with them, they are getting interest on it.

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:20
You could I suppose write them a nice polite email stating quite clearly your intent to recover interest due on monies paid so far. After all, if the money was in your bank account, you would be getting interest on it, as it is with them, they are getting interest on it. thats more like it
Ill say that when they call

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:21
thats more like it
Ill say that when they call

aye, coz with them getting interest on it, you get into taxes and all that malarky and meh, tooooooo much to think about for me

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:44
They called, something about trail period and whatever
I dont care ill work overtime and just deal with it
they are up so I guess I can be happy

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:46
well, as you got nothing else to do :p try looking at the distance selling laws ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
26-12-04, 23:47
well, as you got nothing else to do :p try looking at the distance selling laws ;) hmm
click2pay is like atkins aproved popcorn
If I see either Im kiling everyone

Lexxuk
26-12-04, 23:52
hmm
If I see either Im kiling everyone

i can recommend a good shrink :angel:

Spermy
26-12-04, 23:53
hmm