PDA

View Full Version : Wanna make a driver char dude

Logan_storm_03
21-12-04, 21:24
Yo, i want to make a driver char dude, coz i mate had one and it was ded fun flying around hunting ect. :rolleyes:, so me is thinkin about setting one up, but not too sure on the set up, i want a spy so i can barter well as well but also gun some on the aircraft with HC, so has anyone got a good set up and imp rig. Also some pics of the new vehicals wont go amiss. :D

Thnx in advance

Prom_STar
06-01-05, 18:06
I'm not sure being a spy you can have very good HC and use the vehicle weapons all that effectivley. Even if you meet the HC requirements, your HC might be too low to use the weapons effectivley . (i.e. the damage with vehicle wepoans is still based on HC). A PE driver can do very well with vehicle guns -- obviously a tank would be the best gunner, but a PE can hold his own. My current Driver -- a PE -- has plenty of barter and such. The only problem is a PE can never fly the best gliders without tons of drugs... though from what i've heard the gliders actually really suck.

Nikabolokov
06-01-05, 19:17
I have a PE driver. He can drive upto revealer atm, he can gun revealer, will be able to gun rhino soon. He also has barter which coupled with armour part 10's means a lot of cash :)

As for techs, heh, 40 isnt hard from a few hours farming. He can down a wb/titan in the time it takes his heal to run out ( usually well before ), same with Horrors, Brutes etc. Not tried firemobs as yet as revealer leaves you kinda out in the open :)

ArgieD
07-01-05, 12:06
He also has barter which coupled with armour part 10's means a lot of cash :)

Maybe a stupid question, but: how do you make a lot of cash with Armour part 10s? Who buys them, and how many buyers are out there?

eLcHi
07-01-05, 12:51
*cough*

Organize a barter and make him sell the parts at YOs ...

you can get between 7-8k for a Armorpart 10 iirc

Nikabolokov
07-01-05, 14:04
Yeah as he said, I dont use HC weapons like plasma cannon etc that need Weapon Lore, I only use vehicle guns. So he is able to use barter. I dont get as much as 8k,Im only a PE after all, but I can get roughly 6.4 for a part 10, 3.9 ish for an armour part 9, and 2k roughly for a part 8.

So on on a good night, I usually come away with 30 - 40 armour part 8, 9, and 10. Thats from just a few hours. Then there are Weapon parts 8 that are very handy :) , I normally get about 10 min of those .

Logan_storm_03
07-01-05, 15:10
well so far with my driver dude i can just about drive the heavy scorpian trike which is quite fun. and i might be able to fly the combat glider soonish hopefully.