PDA

View Full Version : How do you loot mobs in hacknet?

Frotto
21-12-04, 18:06
See the Title? i have no friggin clue how you loot mobs in hacknet. not one, can anyone help at all? Do i need data cubes on me, or what?

Dirus
21-12-04, 18:53
Not all mobs in Hacknet are lootable atm. If right clicking doesn't bring up the usual loot window, then the mob can't be looted.

Spermy
21-12-04, 19:20
Not all mobs in Hacknet are lootable atm. If right clicking doesn't bring up the usual loot window, then the mob can't be looted.

WOOO!

I got a rare code fragment!

what are they for - and how do they work?

Frotto
21-12-04, 19:21
anyone know which mobs are lootable? so i know what to keel :)

edit: Thanks Lupus

Dribble Joy
21-12-04, 19:48
WOOO!

I got a rare code fragment!

what are they for - and how do they work?
For the new guns and stuff.

anyone know which mobs are lootable? so i know what to keel :)

edit: Thanks Lupus

trial and error, don't be spoon fed, go find out.

Spermy
21-12-04, 20:17
For the new guns and stuff.

Good - I have been bizzeh! I have 2 4's and 2 5's... Not sure how to go about whacking them together thought.

I assume it's just a case of recycle them...

-Demon-
22-12-04, 00:24
Hmm I wouldn't get too used to them..I think they gonna be wiped as they dropping alot from other posts on the patch notes thread.

wombat74
22-12-04, 00:36
While the code fragments are in, the guns themselves can't be constructed untill the next patch (after new years) because the boss mobs are yet to be implemented (from the theme week forum)

Tikuto
22-12-04, 12:13
It al smells, tbh

Kozmos
22-12-04, 17:55
Hmm I wouldn't get too used to them..I think they gonna be wiped as they dropping alot from other posts on the patch notes thread.

I havent found a mob that drops them tbh, the rare code fragments you get from a box at the end of each of the new caves, 1 per run. The mobs in them drop codebreakerspines tho, thats what they probably mean

Spermy
22-12-04, 18:38
I havent found a mob that drops them tbh, the rare code fragments you get from a box at the end of each of the new caves, 1 per run. The mobs in them drop codebreakerspines tho, thats what they probably mean

Mebbe - I dunno - I have yet to master the hard levels - I can get about a quarter in before I get stuck - the way it's laid out - you can only take a few at a time - then you go up the lift and theres like 6 of em =/

I guess I'll have to leave that till a few more levels. Anyone know what code frags you can get in the harder levels?

Kozmos
22-12-04, 19:34
Mebbe - I dunno - I have yet to master the hard levels - I can get about a quarter in before I get stuck - the way it's laid out - you can only take a few at a time - then you go up the lift and theres like 6 of em =/

I guess I'll have to leave that till a few more levels. Anyone know what code frags you can get in the harder levels?

8-9-10

ive found rare parts 4-5, im trying to work out what the faction customer thingies do atm :\

Spermy
22-12-04, 20:04
anyone found the access quest fella?