PDA

View Full Version : zone buggy

LiL T
21-12-04, 08:15
In zone K-16 the very top corner of the map, Doy vehical depot you spawn your hovertech you drive it and can't zone, if you get off you end up back at the ASG O_o . I have reloged tryed zoning on foot then getting back on the vehical and it still don't work, I can't zone in any direction N, E, S or W. I'll try again in 10 mins is anyone else having this problem ?

Kozmos
21-12-04, 08:18
K-16 very top corner Doy vehical depot you spawn your hovertech you drive it and can't zone if you get off you end up back at the ASG O_o . I have reloged tryed zoning on foot then getting back on the vehical and still don't work can't zone in any direction. I'll try again in 10 mins is anyone else having this problem ?[ edited ]

LiL T
21-12-04, 08:50
[ edited ]
good for you kozmos.

Now back to what I was saying, basicly my character can't zone on this hovertech I bought. I also tryed it in K - 14 but no joy, might just be me though thats why I ask if anyone else is having problems.

@ kozmos and anyone else that comments on my english lol don't make me go through your forums posts and find your bad english

/edit I put them little , things that I never seem to use in the post ;) :lol: :lol:

Riddle
21-12-04, 10:37
I have heard of people having problems your not alone!

Some fixed Yo-yo effect by turning on V-Sync. May not be the problem though with hover but hey its only a short walk ;)

mishkin
21-12-04, 14:05
There are lots of buggy zones... like the second level in the ceres labs in B_06 (might be all of them, I've only been to this one) where you can't be seen by people when you zone down, unless you sit in a box...

Oh, and there is more weird stuff down there... computer screens called chairs that you can sit on... chairs that you can't sit in... barrels called steel boxes... boxes called doors, that you can sit in... O_o

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:08
wasn't there summat about omega drivers too?

I dunno - I remember someone complaining about this - I'll trawl thru and get ya the link m8 cos IIRC they managed to sort it.

LiL T
21-12-04, 21:10
I'm still have problems :( I tryed enabling V sync same thing happens, I think my character might be farked :\ Then I guess its time to send an ingame ticket to find out whats going wrong, going to use my tank this time see if it works for him.

Darth Slayer
21-12-04, 21:40
I had that problem in NC 1 once drove my Reveller all they way to the zone line and would'nt zone. Got out bang back at ASG. Had to quit out and then restart NC before it put itself right.

Scorpius.

LiL T
21-12-04, 21:45
God damnit it don't work for any of my characters and yeah I had this happen in NC1 too but a simple relog fixed it. Now it don't work at all, I'm getting a little frustrated I need that hovertech to get my tradeskillers to lvling areas, if I bump into just one fire mob I'm fucked :mad: