PDA

View Full Version : DoY Raygun & Cypher Helmet

Obsidian X
21-12-04, 04:58
Just something that occoured to me...

Back in Neocron 1, these were given out as the temp anti-city epic rewards... is there any way to get hold of them now? I heard the DoY rifle is a TG FSM item now though that could be wrong...

Anyone seen either of em?

superfresh
21-12-04, 05:34
[edit] sorry misunderstood the question. I don't think there is a cypher helmet now. Pretty sure there is a mob that drops a similar rifle in Gaya mines...

SorkZmok
21-12-04, 07:13
Cypherhelmet is gone. That raygun is gone aswell i think, theres a TL 88 doy raygun, that might be the one with the red beam now.

And the mob in the gaya mine is the malfunctioning stormbot, he drops TL 90 stormlaser (h-c).

Xylaz
21-12-04, 12:16
Cypherhelmet is gone. That raygun is gone aswell i think, theres a TL 88 doy raygun, that might be the one with the red beam now.

And the mob in the gaya mine is the malfunctioning stormbot, he drops TL 90 stormlaser (h-c).

I've transfered the doy raygun to nc2, so i have one - not sure if he's bpable but i'll check.

netster
21-12-04, 12:38
Gaya-Mine = TL88 S.T.O.R.M. Raygun Reeza’s Gaze RC109 TC78 (it was WEP3;4;5;7;9) // Ray-Gun Rifle Ammo

Cyberhelmet not ingame anymore .... i loved it :( i want it back ;'((

Richard Angelus
21-12-04, 13:06
the DoY Raygun name was changed...
it's not called "TG Raygun"....
(it can't be ressed)

new TG Epic Item? :D

borl
21-12-04, 13:27
Gaya-Mine = TL88 S.T.O.R.M. Raygun Reeza’s Gaze RC109 TC78 (it was WEP3;4;5;7;9) // Ray-Gun Rifle Ammo

No, Gaya = TL90 s.t.o.r.m. laser, HCx, TCx, laser cannon ammo, and is mob drop only. x = I don't remember OTOH and cbf to look up :p

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:09
OTOH and cbf to look up :p

IRL TBH KOS etc.

borl
21-12-04, 14:50
IRL TBH KOS etc.
Hey, I was in a hurry :p

Errrr, oops, I mean... OMG WTF KOS TEH NIBZ0R!!!!11

Dribble Joy
21-12-04, 14:59
the DoY Raygun name was changed...
it's not called "TG Raygun"....
(it can't be ressed)

new TG Epic Item? :D
Back in beta there was a plan to have several weapons (such as the copbot rifles) as TG/CA only weapons as part of the faction item distribution system.
It all went to pot though.

Richard Angelus
21-12-04, 15:03
Back in beta there was a plan to have several weapons (such as the copbot rifles) as TG/CA only weapons as part of the faction item distribution system.
It all went to pot though.
yeah someone in the german forum said that this Raygun is sold by the TG FSM but only bad stats and not ressable
but you can ress all other Weapons (near all?) that are sold by FSM

jernau
21-12-04, 17:46
I tried to transfer a Cypher Helmet to NC2 (out of curiosity) and it didn't make it so I think they are no more.

The DOY Raygun was/is the same as the RC13 except the colour and I think they are still available.