PDA

View Full Version : [ Pandore Movie BOB ]

bobleponge
21-12-04, 01:12
Hello has all, noel's present a video of pandore amuse you, please.

Sorry for my english. :(

DOWNLOAD (http://boubnc.free.fr/sexsexsex.wmv)

Darken
21-12-04, 01:28
Nice fights and cool music, i dont understand any french, which might be the reason why i dont understand the video :p

Dr Strange
21-12-04, 01:28
i'll wait for conformation on this being virus free since .wmv's are pretty iffy these days from unknown sources

bobleponge
21-12-04, 01:31
Sorry I does not include all that you say has comment of the .wmv, i have an problem with ? :confused:

Dr Strange
21-12-04, 01:46
Sorry I does not include all that you say has comment of the .wmv, i have an problem with ? :confused:

.wmv's have an exploit in Windows XP which can allow for malicious virus code to insert itself thus effected your computer with a virus.

Service Pack 2 supposedly fixed this but A, it's been proven it doesn't and B, not all of us use Service Pack 2 because alot of software and programs aren't compatible with it.

Darken
21-12-04, 02:12
Strange is viruz free already checked and watched lol
your paranoid :P

Dr Strange
21-12-04, 02:16
Strange is viruz free already checked and watched lol
your paranoid :P

Thank you.

Yes, I am paranoid ;) can't help it these days, I mean you can embed a virus in a .jpg for god sakes...I remember 10 years ago when they said "oh images will never contain a virus, it's impossible to attach a viral code to them", 10 years later...

Darken
21-12-04, 02:28
Erm.... no one ever expected that it would be possible to spread a viruz legally over almost every computer is the world, and people actually pay money for it...

Today we got Windows

Anna
21-12-04, 02:45
nice movie

and darken, that sig of yours really sounds like xtro lol

eprodigy
21-12-04, 05:46
very nice.

looks like procity doesnt suck so bad on Pandore :D

bobleponge
21-12-04, 11:05
The dome suck :lol:

Spermy
21-12-04, 12:20
*logs on to pandore to kick some ass*

Was thinking about it - now I am!

*blabs summat cheesy about honour being satisfied and all that shite*

LTA
21-12-04, 13:18
The dome suck :lol:Zergmasters
Now the dome zerg back, the hardest city fighters hardly fight now, lonestar crew mainly left for wow :(.

Dome own the majority of the map :p

Nice video anyway, last time i faught at jericho i warped about 30 yards and died when lag whacked me every bit of dmg at once never played apu after that lomed back to ppu lol :(

If you wanna start takin that black back were for hire btw, flux always available :p

bobleponge
21-12-04, 13:40
There is still of tres check soldiers to them Neocron ;)

Thank you for your comments :)