PDA

View Full Version : Prove Yourself at Fight Night

Transformer
19-12-04, 23:18
We would like to see as many people as possible at our upcoming Fight Night event this Friday! Come prove yourself that you can be the best! In case you've missed the past Fight Nights, heres a short clip on what you've missed.

Fight Night! (http://triad.lomal.la/nc/)
(works best in Internet Explorer)

LiL T
19-12-04, 23:21
the link no worky :\

I think I'll try to make this next fight night

/edit heh link works now it must be busy

Transformer
19-12-04, 23:22
Use internet explorer...direct link didn't work...just goto the fight night link.

LiL T
19-12-04, 23:26
Use internet explorer...direct link didn't work...just goto the fight night link.

Down with microsoft Mozilla all the way now I'm not turning back its working on mozilla :)

Transformer
19-12-04, 23:26
Down with microsoft Mozilla all the way now I'm not turning back its working on mozilla :)
heh ya. i use firefox but keep IE in such cases...

LiL T
19-12-04, 23:32
save link as works but direct don't like you said it just shows the data in the window kind of strange :\

/edit nice video

eLcHi
19-12-04, 23:48
omg i`m called first in the special thanks :eek:

Nice vid, lil bit too dark tho ;)

LiL T
20-12-04, 00:16
windows media players lets you change brightness which helps but however zonealarm comes rushing to me with WMP trying to access the internet. Its MY computer MY hardisks you do as I say bitch which is the reason I hate microsoft I hate anything that trys to do as it fucking pleases.

/edit half the winxp services are a total security risk and not even needed for the average user and hog the CPU

Dargeshaad
20-12-04, 00:45
veeeery dark vid and i miss seeing dmg numbers pop off ppl heads :D

Transformer
20-12-04, 00:54
veeeery dark vid and i miss seeing dmg numbers pop off ppl heads :D

yes its dark....sorry bout that cuz i use a program called Powerstrip to brighten my screen instead of the actual neocron brightness. I'll work on a new brighter one.

.hack//sign
20-12-04, 01:06
id come but my accounts are still messed up=(
:(

Darkener
20-12-04, 05:47
Friday as in christmas eve hmmm. If i dont have family stuff on i suppose ill be there with bells on .

Try pick a zone with good FPS thought. Foster sucks if theres 3 dueling rings. Its to disorganised and if you are using the lower or top arena try keep spectators to a min the areas are to small to be fighting in.

Trying to fight with two many people have having your recticle close over someone else sucks. Also we had alot of people walking into the middle of fights have way into them.

Transformer
20-12-04, 06:18
Friday as in christmas eve hmmm. If i dont have family stuff on i suppose ill be there with bells on .

Try pick a zone with good FPS thought. Foster sucks if theres 3 dueling rings. Its to disorganised and if you are using the lower or top arena try keep spectators to a min the areas are to small to be fighting in.

Trying to fight with two many people have having your recticle close over someone else sucks. Also we had alot of people walking into the middle of fights have way into them.

we're still tweaking on these topics. each fightnight presents a new problem each week....such as PKing at the foster GR and poeple opening doors in the FFA. a solution is in sight....we hope^^

extract
20-12-04, 07:13
i would kill for my pc to run that smoothly

El Jimben
20-12-04, 16:33
Just a suggestion but it might be worth moving FN to after xmas as alot of peeps gonna be with their families or at worrk parties etc.

I'll enjoy duelling drunky though :D

Spermy
20-12-04, 17:58
Just a suggestion but it might be worth moving FN to after xmas as alot of peeps gonna be with their families or at worrk parties etc.

I'll enjoy duelling drunky though :D

We should arrange a drunken duel!

Ascension
20-12-04, 18:09
dude? what fps did you get to miss cast so much? you just stood there half the time!?! :eek: but actually quite nice to se a video from an APU p.o.v instead of a tank's nicely done!

jini
20-12-04, 18:11
This Fight night is again this friday?
BTW, what happened to the Events on servers forum? Where is it ? I cant find it
Correction: I have found it

extract
20-12-04, 19:11
dude? what fps did you get to miss cast so much? you just stood there half the time!?! :eek: but actually quite nice to se a video from an APU p.o.v instead of a tank's nicely done!

that was the video i was reffering to as well, the "movie 1" not the fightnight video, I noticed that too, either his aim was off, or was really miscasting heh

but damn what i wouldnt give to be able to run around at an op war like that without my whole screen freezing, or ticking severly =/

Speedball
20-12-04, 19:20
What can i san from this fight ? Apu....ppu....
Nice video, but next time change the actors O_o

Tostino
20-12-04, 19:27
I loved the last one. But the FPS was very bad and too hard to fight :(

Transformer
20-12-04, 21:47
i didn't make the other movies...i only made the Fight Night video...soon they're will be a video about FF on there and how GM's like to toy with us.....*cough* Chenoa *cough* Oh and i also added us raiding the city.

RogerRamjet
21-12-04, 13:54
So which vid is the final FFA?

Transformer
21-12-04, 14:19
So which vid is the final FFA?

i didn't make a vid on the FFA...i wanted to be part of it^^. i'll get the next one in brighter colors with better FPS. i'm like the master of all! just depends when the next FN is.

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:22
We would like to see as many people as possible at our upcoming Fight Night event this Friday! Come prove yourself that you can be the best! In case you've missed the past Fight Nights, heres a short clip on what you've missed.

Fight Night! (http://triad.lomal.la/nc/)
(works best in Internet Explorer)

i dont wanna prove i can fight with 5-10 fps... ill prove myself elsewhere :p

:edit: dont suppose you recorded the average joe - some hc tank fight on like the first one?

i played really poor but somehow one, and wanna see the fight :p

mishkin
21-12-04, 14:32
Fightnights are boring... and they're (almost) always arranged by ***hats :o

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:34

last time i had one fight (5-10 fps with force fog on at a stupidly small distance)... waited an hour to be called out again (after DMing a fight request) which didnt happen, then got zerged cos the hosts attacked our clannie (who successfully defended himself).

Ascension
21-12-04, 14:39
i dont wanna prove i can fight with 5-10 fps... ill prove myself elsewhere :p

:edit: dont suppose you recorded the average joe - some hc tank fight on like the first one?

i played really poor but somehow one, and wanna see the fight :p

I have that fight on video, its on the FN video ;)

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:39
I have that fight on video, its on the FN video ;)

im on a net cafe atm (lunch hour)

DM / post linky here and il DL later

eLcHi
21-12-04, 14:53
Fightnights are boring... and they're (almost) always arranged by ***hats

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Dargeshaad
21-12-04, 14:56
im on a net cafe atm (lunch hour)

DM / post linky here and il DL later

Are you really from the UK? Shame on you 8|

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:57

*Beats mishkin with basil brush*

I think that if people take the time to set one up - they're far from asshats.

But asshats do turn up sometimes to spoil em. =/

Tidus_Origin
21-12-04, 15:54
lol - just seen the PPU/invincible? video. Great choice on the music (Mission Impossible theme tune) :D

I laughed when I heard it. :lol:

Transformer
21-12-04, 16:18

Before you do a post like this, give us suggestions on how we can fix it. Just simply saying the above ^ isn't going to help. If you want to see improvements you have to help us out to.

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 22:00
Are you really from the UK? Shame on you 8|

er... yes...

Shame
22-12-04, 09:40
what time does fight night start at and please say what time zone lol