PDA

View Full Version : Time is almost over..

[TgR]KILLER
19-12-04, 22:55
account runs out in a few days.. so i'll do this before i forget it hehe..

first of all not leaving nc because of nc really.. just cba with playing any game atm. everything bores me.. tho kinda helps if i could pay but thats another thing. loads of people i know left to. so i'll just write this stuff now. prob gonna get banned with the new leaving thread thing rule.. no use really tho since my account is gonna run out 23 dec or something.

anyway. thanks to KK for giving me a good 2 years here. ty for Nid "the hammer" hogg for keeping the forums clear ;)

aint gonna round up all names to thank etc cause the list would get to bloody long anyway.. i'll cya around :)

Greetings [TgR]KILLER
Clanleader The gib Rippers.

Lexxuk
19-12-04, 22:57
can I have ur stuff? <3

[TgR]KILLER
19-12-04, 22:58
As i said on msn :p everything gonna die with me lexxy ;)

Lexxuk
19-12-04, 23:00
but but but, thats so unfair, after all that time we spent in pepper park looking at the strippers together </3 :(

-Demon-
19-12-04, 23:04
Sorry to see you go...good fights we had way back on pluto when i was in NDA etc.

Sorry to see another old schooler leave :(

Good luck with what you do next.

Ascension
19-12-04, 23:06
You do realise they gonna shut ya forum account now? :(

Spermy
19-12-04, 23:06
KILLER']account runs out in a few days.. so i'll do this before i forget it hehe..

first of all not leaving nc because of nc really.. just cba with playing any game atm. everything bores me.. tho kinda helps if i could pay but thats another thing. loads of people i know left to. so i'll just write this stuff now. prob gonna get banned with the new leaving thread thing rule.. no use really tho since my account is gonna run out 23 dec or something.

anyway. thanks to KK for giving me a good 2 years here. ty for Nid "the hammer" hogg for keeping the forums clear ;)

aint gonna round up all names to thank etc cause the list would get to bloody long anyway.. i'll cya around :)

Greetings [TgR]KILLER
Clanleader The gib Rippers.

Take care mate - and remember - GRYPH WUBS JOO!!!!

"WHOSE HOUSE!!!"

Hope to see ya back at some point m8

Icewalk
19-12-04, 23:09
You ban him you ban us all! "The Hammer" can not strike what it can not see! Wait, damn it I can't stealth as a PE anymore! Oh wait, I'm a tank! -- Fun times-- NDA vs PeeKaay and NDA won. Me must start NDA again-- once acct gets re-activated *sigh*

Spermy
19-12-04, 23:12
You ban him you ban us all! "The Hammer" can not strike what it can not see! Wait, damn it I can't stealth as a PE anymore! Oh wait, I'm a tank! -- Fun times-- NDA vs PeeKaay and NDA won. Me must start NDA again-- once acct gets re-activated *sigh*

Better Idea - just blindfold him. =/

*mumbles something about stealthwhore PEs*

james_finn
19-12-04, 23:12
Bye killer, sad to see another name leave that I actually remember from cron. Bit of a legend you were mate!

Good luck!

Delphi
-Retired PPU - ex PIMP -

Brammers
19-12-04, 23:14
Killer I'm going to miss you Dude, along with Phoenix, DoY, eXo and every other Fallen Angels clan!

See you about on the THN!

Vanten
19-12-04, 23:19
see you around Killer :(
I miss all our duels, and the time we had together in TgR in NC1

// Ryan

[TgR]KILLER
19-12-04, 23:43
yea i know they prob shut down my forum account now :/ kinda shit but hell.. in 3 days i can't post anymore anyway since i don't have a paid account then

if anybody wants to look us up #tgr on irc.quakenet.org ;) started playing unreal tournament a bit again and formed [TgR] up again.. ut doesn't take as much time as nc does so have a lil time for that..

Tyr
20-12-04, 00:51
Leaving thread.

Closed.