PDA

View Full Version : I miss neofrag

LiL T
19-12-04, 22:08
I allways use to go there was allways someone willing to fight it helped during times of boredom I hardly get a fight now :( I know I could goto pepper park neofrag but thats asking for death theres so many gaurds. Plz if it is possible to have entry points to pepper parks neofrag in doy or simply remove the stupid faction gaurds from pepper park all together that would be great. Theres enough guards in plaza FFS been there tryed with many others and got owned getting hit in the face with a CS a RAV and holylightning while you can't move cos some dumb copbot has you pinned not fun. :\

Darkener
19-12-04, 22:12
its actually easy to get to both neofrags if you know the way. pp3 exit->nfdeck1->neocron subway before guards agro->out to pp1-> nf deck2 with the good decks.

LiL T
19-12-04, 22:31
There all bugged aswell though dark can only fit like 2 people in there or something I just think there needs to be more done for PvP. You remember NC1 pepper park 1 zone whoring area I'd do anything to get that back allways a fight had some good laughs there. Also I think there should be a way to get into doy into a place that is like pepper park with no gaurds so people can have there fights atm theres to many doy bots for you lot to get in. Yeah I think doy is pretty easy on the gaurds side once your in but you pro city have got no where to fallback on like we have BD faction office.

Look at it this way I can stand in doy and theres no one around not a sole safe as fucking houses tbh the only people that could get in solo are steathing spys. I'd like to see people comming into the city of doy to raid us I thought thats what NC2 was meant to bring

Darkener
19-12-04, 22:44
Deck 2 can hold about 4 people i think, deck 3 holds 10, deck 5 holds 3 , deck 7 hold about 10-12 they are the best ones to go to. You always get a few people who want to duel no matte what time it is :P you just need to ask.

Yeah it would be good if they had someplace you could get into a unguarded GR with out anything in zone even a secret tunnel into doy. Ok i hear that the doy tunnels have a way in but well if i wanna raid i dont need to have a 3 hour journey were all my ammo is gone and armour broke. Also as you said doy is empty most of doy hang out in cyrow and well raiding that on anything but a spy and a ppu team is a bitch, you stick out like a thumb and after been there for about 30 secs you have a op team chasing you down like a dog.

It would be cool if the removed the para effect on the guards. It would make raiding both places raidable. Rember when i was BD raiding Tg and MB. MB guards packed a punch but you could run like the wind and zone and you were good the same with tg. Now if you do get into doy actually find a runner and a guard spots you you get para'd hard then then a ppu comes para's you again then what ever else comes for you all i can say is anti-stams dont grow on tree's. Op waring shouldnt be the only way to get some good action but hey what else is there. I normally challenge people to duels its alot of fun.

aelfkins
19-12-04, 22:52
The droner racetrack at Tech Heaven, would be a good place for it. There's a couple of rooms, and hallways to fight in, and a safe zone to heal up in. That would be similar to PP1. But there's no saftey/practice quality of Neofrag(unless the put one in TH )

:)

LiL T
19-12-04, 23:13
The droner racetrack at Tech Heaven, would be a good place for it. There's a couple of rooms, and hallways to fight in, and a safe zone to heal up in. That would be similar to PP1. But there's no saftey/practice quality of Neofrag(unless the put one in TH )

:)

Now that neofrag in TH would be great more people comming to TH = more trade more people would use the place nice 1

Mechanicus
20-12-04, 01:16
the TH neofrag would be awesome but LiL T still cant cope with simple english :(

Speedball
20-12-04, 01:28
If ur not an apu its very simple to get thruw the gards. I can resist to 2 - 3 guards only with a heal with a tank. Trust me its easy.

LiL T
20-12-04, 02:34
the TH neofrag would be awesome but LiL T still cant cope with simple english :(

I think you should just go tell a school teacher thats all O_o

Mechanicus
20-12-04, 16:53
they said if you want extra help with language to call this number 07739840451
name is Mr. Craggy

LOST
20-12-04, 17:43
would it really be that hard to sort the wargames out ?
isnt it just the same thing as neofrag ?
maybe they could scrap wargames and make it a hack into NC's neofrag....

Dargeshaad
20-12-04, 18:05
would it really be that hard to sort the wargames out ?
isnt it just the same thing as neofrag ?
maybe they could scrap wargames and make it a hack into NC's neofrag....

Maybe they should fix NF first, considering there's only like 3 decks working and there can only be a max of 6 players

Logan_storm_03
20-12-04, 18:08
just walk in to plaza 1, your bound to find a fight, thats what i do ;)