PDA

View Full Version : Is this what other C2P people got?

PcP'
19-12-04, 18:30
Hello Mr -------,

Your subscription with 10tacel studios AG was cancelled and the cancellation period expired. Your subscription now ended.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

All your transactions with CLICK2PAY can be viewed and managed at http://www.click2pay.com

Regards,
Your CLICK2PAY service team

naimex
20-12-04, 08:56
I never got that one...

I got the one with:
"Sorry we were unable to contact you (we didnt even call actually), so we have cancelled your subscription (you will however still be able to play since reaKKtor did get their money anyways)."

something like that, where the ( ) are what actually happened and the rest is what they thought happened...

Seven
20-12-04, 09:23
Hello Mr -------,

Your subscription with 10tacel studios AG was cancelled and the cancellation period expired. Your subscription now ended.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

All your transactions with CLICK2PAY can be viewed and managed at http://www.click2pay.com

Regards,
Your CLICK2PAY service team

How many months did you pay for when you upgraded?

Terayon
20-12-04, 13:41
I got a response saying that money couldent be withdrawn from my creditcard. Turns out both visa and mastercard they accept, and no other creditcards. Yet both visa and mastercard refuse to give money to c2p. Then i was happy becouse they had a debit card option. Then i find canada isent on the list. So, i dont even have an option to pay for neocron and it isent a problem that can be fixed by emailing c2p. I hate c2p......... so..... much..... ugh......

"Unfortunately, your Neocron subscription is closed because we could not debit your credit card for the subscription price.
To help you in this matter we would recommend you to check the following:
1. Do you have a StarRating of 2 or above?
2. Does your payment methode have enough funds?
3. Is your payment methode expired?
4. Does your credit card allow online purchases?
We recommend you to contact your bank or card issuer first.
In case your problem still exists, please contact us again via phone or email.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation."

like i wouldent mind so much if they said visa and mastercard dont work with them..............

k im done whining now.

i realy hope c2p is done soon but i have a feeling everything is going to wait tell christmas is over. so thats another 2 weeks or so before its done. I hope....

Xeno LARD
20-12-04, 13:42
It's like a lucky dip of Emails :D.

Darth Slayer
20-12-04, 13:43
I got the same as Naimex when I first signed up. However my account is still active and I've just payed for another 3 months. Gods I'm a Masochist......... :D

Scorpius.