PDA

View Full Version : Dear Reakktor

Asurmen Spec Op
19-12-04, 07:39
Dear Reakktor Im sending this for many reasons
first of all those of you looking your a KK bash thread, get bent

Dear KK
Hi KK, I made a post like this a few months back, I figured Id post another and tell ya what I think about your game. First of all, I gotta say merry christmas. Now I know FREs are a problem, I get maybe one a day but they can be annoying, but I know its not just a switch to turn off FREs like so many comunity memebers think, I think you guys are working good at it and wish ya luck on an annyoing work. Secondly Id like to say, thanks for making such a great game, if it werent for you I'd be playing shit like WoW and EQ. But im not here to talk about them.
Im glad you guys did themeweeks, great idea to give the support to individual game areas. I think that your custom support is great and that your account@neocron is a shit load better then the click2pay guys( u guys fix everything) Im sure the players will disagree with me with this but I have played since Aug03.

Class balancing is a touche issue and since my opinions anger the monk croud ill just you guys are doing pretty good. tanks spys and PEs are balanced IMHO
WOC is a cool idea the XP is kinda outragous for PEs in my opinion. from like 10m to 130m is a long strech with rewards ya know? otherwise I like it and I know the whole PE thing is kinda hard

KK thanks for the great game
Mods, thanks for keeping the forum clean
Sincerly,
Asurmen

Nvidia
19-12-04, 07:58
first of all those of you looking your a KK bash thread, get bent

Awwwww..... *gets bent*

LiL T
19-12-04, 08:25
wow thats a nice post for a change

I have been playing Neocron for 2 days straight recently and I'm one fucking happy customer first of all I had only 3 FRE's in the whole day this was due to that nasty memory leak. I recommend everyone to download them omega drivers they have boosted my systems performance by 110% I shit you not . I can actully hit people again though I'm slightly rusty still, been out of an serious pvp for sometime it is much better. 170 FPS sat in my appy 50 - 70 fps outside 30 - 35 in busy areas if you install those drivers make sure to setup for performance settings and leave your cards settings alone after install.

There are things we need and been bitching for and I hope KK deliver I'm sure they will eventally but I think there has been so much changed from NC1. That it does infact take time to get use to befor you can start to enjoy the game again. First thing that should be fixed is memory leak 600 MB at start 145 MB at finnish 100 MB it crashes on zoning or logging out and theres nothing to prevent it other than delaying it with vitual memory setting.

ladyattis
19-12-04, 10:17
Yes I agree, ATI's official and beta drivers suck butt when it comes to performance on this game but with the Omega Drivers I was able to have faster synch-zoning times than before. ^^; That and other games are working better now[Yay GTA:VC runs @ 30 fps in High-Rez!]. ^__^

So again http://www.omegadrivers.net :P

But I think in the future the mem-leak has to be a top issue to make the client way more stable for other new and regular customers. But that's just me.

-- Bridget

NeoDriver
19-12-04, 10:44
Ok i played Neocron 1 and left for awhile BECAUSE of bugs.
But i have come back to Neocron 2 and have been playing for about 3 weeks. and i have to say I LOVE IT. SO many bugs have been fixed. a few more have been introduced but the is certainly a lot less bugs in NC 2 than i encountered in NC 1.

I have one thing to say

Thank you KK.

NeoDriver

Darkener
19-12-04, 12:18
Agreed LT its the things that people been bitching for that atm matter the most. As for Asurmen

Woc there are so many capped people, Myself have only done WOC str 1 cause well it aint worth. As for PE and WOC everyone has to do 120 million exp why have it any difference because of class, if you are truly a PE player you wont care what it is you will do it all the same.

I have played since Jan 03 so you cant really use how long you have played to prove anything. Alot of the people complaining are older players. They have seen and done everything else thats why its annoying that the new content that was to come with the game isnt in it yet.

Ok theme weeks have been good but hell slow. The last patch wasnt even a patch it was a quick fix to fix bugs from a previos patch. Its going on a month nearly monday before we get another one. Id say its a bit unacceptable seeing as the amount of stuff that needs to be fixed.

Off the top of my head Memory leaks, rokkwear, WOC, Click to pay, hacknet ( on monday hopefully),Anarchy breed and the citymerc clan wars thing allowing them to be red with who they add to clan wars (i most likely missed some). Theres also the small things like in game history stuff that aint been upgraded as far as the ingames history tells it BD and all the DOY factions are still in neocron. The SL system needs a working because atm it just doesnt cut it. KK probably expected people to be nice to each other on what side they played but unfortunatly that hasnt been the case consequences arent bad for people who allie pk regulary.

As for class balancing i hear that they are going to be nerfing all class o.0, supposedly what ever changes are coming will make it easier for the lone runner who cant pull a ppu out of his ass. Which IMO would be bad ass. Also hearing that they are fixing the aiming on the cs in 3rd person view kicks ass :P that will be cool when it happens.

Despite them problems i still like the game but like many of my friends i wont wait for ever for stuff to be implemented im growing very impatient. It looks like the situation is that the game has about a month to improve before WoW hits europe. That will be a test. I know so many who have left, many europeans who will leave or have the accounts growing idle just waiting for WoW. You may say omg WoW thats crap. The numbers of American and Canadian players alone will tell you its going to hit europe hard and alot of mmorpg's. All copies sold out in america i hear. Waiting times 2-3 hours long for servers, 3000 per server and about 10 servers at that. The servers have some downtime yes because theres so many playing they crash. You may not be going to WoW because its "shit" but what about your friends and enemys, especially you asurmen alot of your old clan are going to WoW i hear. What will you fight or who will you fight with ?

Hopefully that wont happen and KK will pull something good outta there ass's before WoW hits and in a few months we wont even know its come because we will all be playing hard we wont care. Maybe im wrong on what i think. Its just so many of my friends have left already and so many are planning on leaving.

Ascension
19-12-04, 13:46
Yes I agree, ATI's official and beta drivers suck butt when it comes to performance on this game but with the Omega Drivers I was able to have faster synch-zoning times than before. ^^; That and other games are working better now[Yay GTA:VC runs @ 30 fps in High-Rez!]. ^__^

So again http://www.omegadrivers.net :P

But I think in the future the mem-leak has to be a top issue to make the client way more stable for other new and regular customers. But that's just me.

-- Bridget

Man them drivers are sweet.. some great FPS coming out here.. :)

Asurmen Spec Op
19-12-04, 18:01
Agreed LT its the things that people been bitching for that atm matter the most. As for Asurmen

Woc there are so many capped people, Myself have only done WOC str 1 cause well it aint worth. As for PE and WOC everyone has to do 120 million exp why have it any difference because of class, if you are truly a PE player you wont care what it is you will do it all the same.

I have played since Jan 03 so you cant really use how long you have played to prove anything. Alot of the people complaining are older players. They have seen and done everything else thats why its annoying that the new content that was to come with the game isnt in it yet.

Ok theme weeks have been good but hell slow. The last patch wasnt even a patch it was a quick fix to fix bugs from a previos patch. Its going on a month nearly monday before we get another one. Id say its a bit unacceptable seeing as the amount of stuff that needs to be fixed.

Off the top of my head Memory leaks, rokkwear, WOC, Click to pay, hacknet ( on monday hopefully),Anarchy breed and the citymerc clan wars thing allowing them to be red with who they add to clan wars (i most likely missed some). Theres also the small things like in game history stuff that aint been upgraded as far as the ingames history tells it BD and all the DOY factions are still in neocron. The SL system needs a working because atm it just doesnt cut it. KK probably expected people to be nice to each other on what side they played but unfortunatly that hasnt been the case consequences arent bad for people who allie pk regulary.

As for class balancing i hear that they are going to be nerfing all class o.0, supposedly what ever changes are coming will make it easier for the lone runner who cant pull a ppu out of his ass. Which IMO would be bad ass. Also hearing that they are fixing the aiming on the cs in 3rd person view kicks ass :P that will be cool when it happens.

Despite them problems i still like the game but like many of my friends i wont wait for ever for stuff to be implemented im growing very impatient. It looks like the situation is that the game has about a month to improve before WoW hits europe. That will be a test. I know so many who have left, many europeans who will leave or have the accounts growing idle just waiting for WoW. You may say omg WoW thats crap. The numbers of American and Canadian players alone will tell you its going to hit europe hard and alot of mmorpg's. All copies sold out in america i hear. Waiting times 2-3 hours long for servers, 3000 per server and about 10 servers at that. The servers have some downtime yes because theres so many playing they crash. You may not be going to WoW because its "shit" but what about your friends and enemys, especially you asurmen alot of your old clan are going to WoW i hear. What will you fight or who will you fight with ?

Hopefully that wont happen and KK will pull something good outta there ass's before WoW hits and in a few months we wont even know its come because we will all be playing hard we wont care. Maybe im wrong on what i think. Its just so many of my friends have left already and so many are planning on leaving.

acually my play time was only posted for one reason, the people who ramble about oh you havent been around BS.
and LilT Im glad you agree with me.
I can hate wow I want, nothing you can say or do will make me like it because I hate the way it feals, so dont try and say well everyone else is.
I dont care what other people think about games they can burn for all I care.
People ony go to that game becuase it has "warcraft" in the title.
for class balancing I belive in the absence of a ppu they are well balanced then we get the strap on and well...
I highly doubt alot of the people who leave for WOW will be gone for more then two months.
Im mostly send these posts because well I think the community has some to blame. If KK gives you a deadline and they dont make it you whine and bitch and moan. if they dont give you a deadline you whine and bitch and moan. and allied PKing is a problem isnt DarkH?
KK, I love ya for what ya done
Asurmen

Darkener
19-12-04, 19:15
acually my play time was only posted for one reason, the people who ramble about oh you havent been around BS.
and LilT Im glad you agree with me.
I can hate wow I want, nothing you can say or do will make me like it because I hate the way it feals, so dont try and say well everyone else is.
I dont care what other people think about games they can burn for all I care.
People ony go to that game becuase it has "warcraft" in the title.
for class balancing I belive in the absence of a ppu they are well balanced then we get the strap on and well...
I highly doubt alot of the people who leave for WOW will be gone for more then two months.
Im mostly send these posts because well I think the community has some to blame. If KK gives you a deadline and they dont make it you whine and bitch and moan. if they dont give you a deadline you whine and bitch and moan. and allied PKing is a problem isnt DarkH?
KK, I love ya for what ya done
Asurmen

It would be very hard to play game with out support from your friends or anyone to fight. Right now its kinda like that theres a stalemate on terra, not many ops happening its boring as fuck but at least there are still some people to fight. If they go to wow then what play with yourself ?? Have the population like it was on pluto.

People go to a game like warcraft because its a mmorpg i hear its quite addictive and fun to play. It also has the benifit of been run by a huge company with support that NC players have never seen or some im told. They do what they saythe will they probably even have item tracking. Leaving for WoW and been gone for more than 2 months doesn't matter they still wont be there maybe you can look at it like that cause its out in the states. I know quite a few people playing it since it went retail i think its nearly going over 2 months so we will see then wont we? What if they dont come back? Myself personally know any friends and enemys who are leaving for wow some have cancelled there 2nd account just waiting out the days.

As for class balancing well i dont think they will get rid of the ppu somehow. Just maybe a nerf on its spells.

The community does have something to blame. Alot didnt expect nc2 to be so unfinished, they have alot to complain about. All the stuff i mentioned above. Bar hacknet and Doy the game is the same as NC1 well kinda if it was NC1 i wouldnt mind cause i really liked that game, its more like a screwed up version of it. So yeah you can be damned right people are angry about stuff not coming out or lack of communication. Lil T looks like a changed man because if i rember correctly not so long ago he quit the game because it was shit.I personaly dont whine bitch and moan because theres no deadline. The planfiles 2 months ago looked so good and i feel disapointed the game never came out like it looked like it was suppose to. People want the content for capped chars and all the other stuff that was planned.

As for PKing you know me :P Its not myself im annoyed over it happening to. Some friends from your old clan and my old clan ect constantly underattack. Its dividing the city when its resources could be used to fight doy. Just yesterday i was attacked by a APU + PPU team when i was helping fight some FA that were in plaza 2. I was told i was being attacked because i had bad sl ( gained it when i got jumped in MB by another clan), needless to say my sl got even worse. My point is instead of helping there allies kill the FA that was slaughtering many of the city they decide to kill allies in the middle of a raid there was enough belts on the ground already. I wasnt the only one they targeted. Its stuff like that which is making the city and the game unplayable by some.

Oh and asc them drivers suck you always get the elastic effect with them. Cant ever leave a UG

WebShock
19-12-04, 21:01
im fuckin bent, cuz a month and a half later i still cant play my game. C2P has really fucked me over. Problem after problem, hell FRE seems like a orgy at the playboy mansion right now.

I wish Neocron had prepaid cards at the local game shop like WoW and EQ2 has.

Other than that yes i still love this game. I just cant pay for it. Not that i dont want to, its that c2p cant be fucked to charge me.

Im bent... Someone want to pass the lube so It wont hurt so much?:mad:

Darkener
19-12-04, 21:28
im fuckin bent, cuz a month and a half later i still cant play my game. C2P has really fucked me over. Problem after problem, hell FRE seems like a orgy at the playboy mansion right now.

I wish Neocron had prepaid cards at the local game shop like WoW and EQ2 has.

Other than that yes i still love this game. I just cant pay for it. Not that i dont want to, its that c2p cant be fucked to charge me.

Im bent... Someone want to pass the lube so It wont hurt so much?:mad:
heheh keep trying apoc you eventually get it to work

BeaNo
20-12-04, 03:13
I love this thread.

:lol:

I would like to thank you all for such a great laugh before I go to bed.

Only sensible thing said is the Omega Drivers do indeed piss on ATI's attempts.