PDA

View Full Version : Weird Bug

Darth Slayer
17-12-04, 21:54
Ok first time this has happened to me and I got hit once and a Faction mate got hit with it.
I zone into Fa sec responding to a OMG theres Pro NC Pkars about when I end up in middle of zone same skin and all but seem to be doing all those good things that PPU's do when someones trying to Kill em. I quickly relog feeling somewhat bemused. Then when I eventually relog I'm still in middle of zone but back to normal, however I still have the damage that whoever it was took.
The 2nd time I'm fighting a Stealthing zoneline whoring Spy who while he did stealth had a DB on him so was easy enough to track. When I finally get him in DoY Storage lvl 1 I lose Soullight but gain Pro DOY fac symps. Then my ally zones in and falls over dead..... O_o
Seems that he zoned into the Spy and as I was killing the spy I also killed him, seems he also had the spys resists and setup damned if that ain't strange. To sum up I lost Soullight for killing an ally and gained faction symps for killing an Enemy....... :rolleyes:

Now this happen to anyone else ?

Scorpius.

Mr Kot
17-12-04, 22:23
To sum up I lost Soullight for killing an ally and gained faction symps for killing an Enemy....... :rolleyes:

Now this happen to anyone else ?

This will happen anytime you kill an enemy in DoY storage. It's a hunting ground. You will lose NC symps and gain DoY symps as usual, but u will lose SL regardless of faction. It's to protect noobs from being ganked repeatedly by bored kidiots.

Darth Slayer
17-12-04, 22:39
This will happen anytime you kill an enemy in DoY storage. It's a hunting ground. You will lose NC symps and gain DoY symps as usual, but u will lose SL regardless of faction. It's to protect noobs from being ganked repeatedly by bored kidiots.
Well thats what I thought but you don't get the message it's a hunting zone when I zoned in after my target so I assumed that it was still an anarchy zone. Not that it would have mattered I'd have still gone for the spy.

Scorpius.

Pungent77
17-12-04, 22:41
Yeah Scorp.....I had it happen to me in a non-hunting zone (plaza 1) once, was really weird.