PDA

View Full Version : Cheerio chaps (i'm off to get drunk)

Dribble Joy
17-12-04, 18:53
Indeed I am off.

For two weeks.
Off to plymouth initial to get very drunk.
The clay shooting on Sunday.
Then a large amount of drinking in the pub.
Then drinking and eating on Crimbo eve.
Then the family get together on Crimbo day in the farmhouse, for food and drinkning, then to the pub to drink and meet mates, get drunk if I feel like it.
Then a few days of recovering and drinking.
Then finally New Year's eve in Kingston and my mates house, where I shall get hideously drunk. Might end up drinking a pint of gravy again (they and beer are both brown and yummy).

See you cockknockers in the new year.
I would post a bit, but my parents still have dial up on the same phone line as the phone, so if I do it will be rare and probably drunken.

Tyr
17-12-04, 18:57
Thread moved.

Mr Kot
17-12-04, 19:15
I think a career as an airline pilot is not for you :p

Goa'uld
19-12-04, 14:14
hehehe, hope you have a great time!

bring a few back for us :angel:

Icewalk
19-12-04, 19:17
Drinks for all, and to all a Dribble pukey night. Remember the 2 basic rules of drinking. Liquor before beer, your in the clear. Beer before Liquor, oh fuck your gonna be sicker.

Seven
19-12-04, 20:45
Enjoy it while you can man, drinking starts taking the shit around your late 30's early 40's. :D :(

LiL T
19-12-04, 22:44
Enjoy it while you can man, drinking starts taking the shit around your late 30's early 40's. :D :(

I'm 23 and drinking hurts now :( 8 pints is what I normaly drink sometimes 12 but now its 6 cos even 6 hurts me in the morning drinking is shit but we never learn

I'll never drink again after last night heard it all befor :rolleyes:

:lol:

Lexxuk
19-12-04, 23:08
plymouth + several bottles of gin = happy memories for meh

Dribble Joy
20-12-04, 00:56
Plymoth stage complete:

Arrived at Plym station at about 22:20, got taxi to bar just in time to leave for the union.
Proceded to drink as much as I could before we left.
Total consumption:
Can of Old Speckled Hen (on train).
9 pints of snakebite on black (in 3 hours).

Arrived back at mate's house to randomly engage in bundling and wedgy giving.
The force and power of the wedgy I recieved ripped appart my pants so that when I was able to stand, there was no remaining resistance to pulling them out of my trousers at all.
A tattered rag of cloth was all that remained.
Donned spare pants and fell asleep on sofa bed type cousiony thing.

Vomited prfusely to one side.
A veritable fountain of red bile.

My mate was understadably annoyed, as was I, as I had yet again soured another evening out.
This grew to loudly proclaimed anger as my depression decided to kick in at full pelt as I scraped the remains into a cardboard box, wearing nothing but my pants and started to sob profusely about how shit my life was and how I ruins everyone elses. Not my most dignified moment.

I wish he had a camera.

Saturday involved lots of time on a train and getting rained on before seeing a film.

Sunday was passed with a shotgun and 3 boxes of shells.
I got a little bit more experience with a gun and shooting clays, and a nice big bruised shoulder after a few too many shots fired with the gun not set right.

I return to the hive of vileness that is Salisbury on Teusday and get ready for more drunken exploits and shenanigans.

Capt. Rik
20-12-04, 10:56
I return to the hive of vileness that is Salisbury on Teusday and get ready for more drunken exploits and shenanigans.

Yes, i'm out drinking in Salisbury too from wednesday onwards. I told work i'm "working from home" :D

MkVenner
20-12-04, 18:14
lol, have fun mate...sounds like you already are...

i've got my birds christmas party tonight...should be fun, bunch of college kids lol...

Dribble Joy
27-12-04, 18:39
Alcohol consumption up to friday was lackluster, I did get quite drunk on Christmas Eve however.
Large amounts of Karioke (Mr Chubb sang Wuthering Heights again, that man is a genius), large amounts of beer and some cards too I think.
Crimbo Day was spent with the family and the 21lb turkey. In the evening I went to the Duck Inn and drank beer.
Last night was spent getting very drunk before falling asleep in my mate's shed.
Today I followed the hunt and on wednesday I go shooting, rar.

MkVenner
27-12-04, 19:50
hehe, sounds like fun

christmas eve night was spent drunk :p, Christmas day was just standard turkey deal, and the resulting drunken relatives lol. Boxing day was spent round the girlfriends parent's house, where i got to drive her dad's DB5, and T440R, which was the sexiest thing EVER :p

Dribble Joy
01-01-05, 23:40
I am currently sitting in my house in london after a bit of nosh following arriving back from my mate's house.

Yesterday I met a mate of mine in Salisbury and we went to the pub at 3pm, had 3 pints then went to the station to meet another friend for 4:30.
Realised we had time for another (15 mins 'till train) we headed for a pub and sank another.

Got onto train and cracked open a 75cl bottle of Old Speckled Hen.
Got to surbiton and bought lots of beer and cigars.
Proceded to get wrecked. Poured lots of babycham on people at midnight and had much fun.

We videotaped most of it, including when Jobby and Dan ran down the road doing the elephant (turning one's pockets out and getting your cock out your flies).

Over a pint of gravy was made and lost in the front room, most of it was found eventually on some socks and the mirror. My shirt was totally disgusting in the morning, sweat, ale and gravy and bits of pringles. The house was a disaterzone, so it all went as planned. I stayed drunk for about 18 hours. All good fun.