PDA

View Full Version : Vechicle Bug.

zii
17-12-04, 14:28
For the past three weeks I've hada strange bug.

I spawn a vechicle.
I board the vechicle.
I drive.
I get out.
I get moved back to the last position I boarded the vechicle and the vechile then floats back to me at lightspeed.

This also happens after I zone, which was unfortunate because as my spy left the juggeranut factory, she jumped on a Hovertech and sped off. However, although she was out of range of the Anachy Breed mob, she was still taking damage. So, she jumped of her bike only to be propelled back to the point she boarded the Hovertech, and died to the AB. The the Hovertech floated back to me.

This happens almost everytime I use the vehcile. Has this been reported, and if so any news to date?

Capt. Rik
17-12-04, 14:32
It's not posted in the public bug tracker...

quickpick
17-12-04, 20:00
I've reported this bug many times in game. It gets real annoying around mb zones when the hover just dissapears to.

Freaky Fryd
17-12-04, 21:47
It has to do with lag or a graphics problem I think...
I've had it happen before, relogged and I was fine.

You might want to look up the "bounce back" that some people get when zoing...it could be related...

PcP'
17-12-04, 23:47
i used to get this bug loads and i blew up many gliders because of it. The fix i found was getting rid of omega drivers they don't seem to agree with neocron. Vehicles and long sync times and lots of being resetted position and lots of yo-yo bug after zone. Then re-installed official nvidia drivers and fixed hope this helps

Nvidia
18-12-04, 00:53
Yeah... Omega drivers do NOT like Neocron, for some reason.

Chronicle-AsT
21-12-04, 14:47
hm...you mean flying veh?

ROZZER187
21-12-04, 15:11
:wtf:

hasn't got enough time to list the current probs with vehicles, get a m8 to drive you around, less hassle, no headaches, no stress etc you get the point

zii
21-12-04, 21:47
So, folks how do I remove the Omega drivers?

Argent
21-12-04, 23:07
Very similar (or the same) buf occured way back and often in orginal NC. Haven't experienced this is NC2, but relogging used to fix the old bug.