PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] Any other payment method?

Terayon
17-12-04, 11:06
I know its been asked many times before, but im just wondering if another option is close at hand. Will there be another option this week? Month? I just want to have an "estimate" on how close it is. Since only a few people are wondering this who can post, i dont think everyone will freak out and try to kill you ppl if it dousent go as planned. Come on i want to play neocron, i would realy like to know somtihng.

Nidhogg
17-12-04, 11:38
We were hoping to have PayByCash up and running this week for new accounts but it looks like it might not make it. It can't be far away though.

N

ArgieD
17-12-04, 11:48
Guys try to remember that everytime you get really upset about C2P remember the following two things.

Customers not being able subscribing to NC2 do NOT generate any sort of income towards KK.

KK are not happy about the C2P situation and they ARE trying to find alternative payment methods ASAP.

If you have been waiting for two months without Necorack, would it be SOO difficult to just give them a couple more weeks, providing that the problem would be solved for good?

Terayon
17-12-04, 12:03
Where did that come from :lol:
I may not be able to realy see it as kk does, but dont worry im not ignorent. And actualy ive been waiting for neocron for 2 days so no, it isent hard to wait much longer. Im imigrating from wow, becouse i dont like it. Dont beleive anything anyone says. It isent cool.

Ok i realy do appriciate the update.

I am actualy playing renegade while i wait. The aiming is actualy alot like neocron so it helps to keep me sane.

Ah yes you may aswell close this now becouse nothing else can realy be said to contribute.

Vithar
17-12-04, 18:20
Closed by Threadstarter.

V