PDA

View Full Version : clan meetings !! results Please Read

Purple
16-12-04, 12:14
we had a meeting last night for pro city clans please read this and the points made as we spent alot of time to help resolve a few things

1) NCAT very kindly attended with some good veiws and points they where also kind enough to agree with us that providing they are not attacked they will not attack.

They have been kind enough to invite us into there apartment and take time to discuss it with us after an hour of liasions we agreed that we will not attack and neither will they providing it is not provoked
should u attack them they will retaliate same as others would do but we have spent alot of effort to help keep the peace in neocron please try not to spoil it and try your hardest to help

and maybe we can all work together and keep the city powerful

Bugs Gunny
16-12-04, 12:27
Sounds great, i hope it's true.

About time we start taking back those ugly orange dots on the map.

Maui
16-12-04, 12:32
Its true I tell u.

Alan
16-12-04, 12:44
Nah something really needs to be done about those ugly light Green spots, Bugs!!!

Edit:- DEATH TO REZZA AND HIS MINIONS!!!

Xylaz
16-12-04, 12:46
Well, good news i suppose.

eLcHi
16-12-04, 12:57
I honestly hope you do something about the orange spots on the map :angel:

GOGOGO Pro-City ! :D

Kopaka
16-12-04, 13:06
101st clan, u guys aint in our nap.
ur PE Need Gunner attacked smurfis.. (he died tbh) tell him to stop if u dont wanna get attacked
we wont attack randomly, unless provoced.
players not in clan who have a personal kos will still get shot at, unless u talk either to black heart or to smurfis and explain some made-up story we believe.

but..
guess we'll be fighting anticity more now :p

ArgieD
16-12-04, 13:23
Well, as a PHAZE member and also from a Pro City perspective I can see now why Purple was so Eager to hold the whole thing; and well done for this! ;)

Just between us, woudn't you fancy it if the Anti-City factions are heaving with allied gankers, while we are as strong and unified as it gets?
If the clan leaders manage to control their own members (even if this means limiting the number of runners) then only the following can happen.

-) Everytime you encounter a clanned member, you will get a feeling of safety. Which means that..

-) Eventually you will want to become clanned yourself (if you aren't)... Which means that..

-) Your immature allied ganking ways will come to an end. Which means that...

-) You will have to divert your anger and frustration towards the Anti Cities through clan-organised raids

The game will really get fabulous when the Anti Cities do the above. Then we are in business as gamers.
I wonder why just don't we?

PS Once again, well done for the effort Purple. I have a good feeling about this. If the NCATs join forces, that'd be great:)

Kopaka
16-12-04, 13:32
oh we joined some NAP..
u gotta understand its easier PKing some1 in plaza 1 then to go to the dome, run everywhere and kill an anti city, while their guards are shooting you..
doy shock > copbot shock
but NCAT stopped allied killing as i said.
we just have a few ppl on personal kos, or clans.. Maui said something bout westside.. :confused:
havent even heard of them.
and i want to talk to 101st, see where they stand.
prefer bugs gunny since he can talk dutch aswell, would be easier.

Black Heart

Mr Kot
16-12-04, 14:05
u gotta understand its easier PKing some1 in plaza 1 then to go to the dome, run everywhere and kill an anti city, while their guards are shooting you..
doy shock > copbot shock

Fair point, so why don't you become anti city to do this?

Crest
16-12-04, 14:09
Does this not belong in the Role Play forums

Just asking, since Terra City Admin Clans, and movements sounds like role plaing to me,

Morganth
16-12-04, 14:09
Good to hear the NCAT has ceased in the random gankages, of course KoSing allied clans is all part of the political process. Hopefully U4N was included in the NAP, if not, I hope that the rest of CA will back us up when we need it. And if they don't, then the first CA meeting held was a waste of everyone's time if they don't plan on sticking to their word.

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:12
u4n isnt in the nap afaik.
clans in the nap:
Underworld
Phaze
NCAT
TGM
PFC (or something like that)
TC (recently added on clanleaders request)

these are the clans in the current nap
The One is welcome to join, ncat has no problem with them.

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:19
Good to hear the NCAT has ceased in the random gankages, of course KoSing allied clans is all part of the political process. Hopefully U4N was included in the NAP, if not, I hope that the rest of CA will back us up when we need it. And if they don't, then the first CA meeting held was a waste of everyone's time if they don't plan on sticking to their word.

spoke to someone in u4n but as buju want on its not official.

sxr are in and from PM's on the forums i think 101st are in

Dribble Joy
16-12-04, 14:23
The dome is not the only place to find NC enemies.

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:23
some1 from 101st PM me, i got shot on smurfis by one of them.
we end up napping with every1 in the city if it continues like this...
first u all say KOS NCAT, now u want naps.. i dont get it.
even stranger is u guys almost seem happy we joined o_O

*allied with sxr... isnt that the ssc from uranus? O_o*

*Dazz*
16-12-04, 14:24
iCe' thought you left? Change you're mind? Haven't been on much at all myself due to severe personal problems that are most likely gonna be the demise of NC for me, but cool to see you again, and if I do manage to log on someday it'll be cool to see you in plaza and chat, not fight then hear me piss and moan :p

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:25

sxr is a pluto clan

ssx (or exiles) is the old ssc.

and i just talked to bugs... he is tellin his chaps to quit it :p

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:29
@Jester, i assume they're in the NAP then

@Dazz, i thought i left also, but u know.. no1 quits forever.. eh doc ? :p
also HAD to quit almost for some personal reasons (most think of this reason to be good, but i didnt) dont wanna discuss it.
sure ill talk to ya :) but better if we talk in HQ or something, i dont wanna have to cast spells all the time ;)

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:30
but better if we talk in HQ or something ;)

carebear...

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:31
get on vent nibcore

*Dazz*
16-12-04, 14:33
carebear...

lol...Well I'll give you a shout if i ever do get on....From what I've been told pretty much over half the people i knew have quit, can't play from c2p, and/or have moved to WoW or EQ2, so I guess I'm a loner again :(

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:35
btw my ppu aint ice anymore, its Black Heart..
some ****** took the nickname and like almost never plays the game, thats wot i hate most,
same as the chimp dude, never even seen him play >_<
so i was like delete PE :mad:

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:36
btw my ppu aint ice anymore, its Black Heart..
some ****** took the nickname and like almost never plays the game, thats wot i hate most,
same as the chimp dude, never even seen him play >_<
so i was like delete PE :mad:

er...

maui saved you chimp i thought? you just didnt ask and renamed him :p

[VP]Orion
16-12-04, 14:40
Yeah, we hope you sort your internal problems out. Its no fun for any side when it is like this. We are all playing this game for its pvp and when our enemies are struggling internally instead of fighting us its no fun. Besides, continued problems with allies just make people either quit the game or change to anticity. We've already seen the "Saturn-style bandwagon" start so please sort your stuff out and stop the bandwagon!

Do something about those orange dots!! :D

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:41
Orion']Yeah, we hope you sort your internal problems out. Its no fun for any side when it is like this. We are all playing this game for its pvp and when our enemies are struggling internally instead of fighting us its no fun. Besides, continued problems with allies just make people either quit the game or change to anticity. We've already seen the "Saturn-style bandwagon" start so please sort your stuff out and stop the bandwagon!

Do something about those orange dots!! :D

considering FF had trouble killing VENOM (a small part of NCAT now) im sure all of pro city... including us... will present a challenge.

however we will not op fight with other clans unless we particularly want to. this is a nap... it doesnt mean we will always support them

[VP]Orion
16-12-04, 14:43
considering FF had trouble killing VENOM (a small part of NCAT now) im sure all of pro city... including us... will present a challenge.

however we will not op fight with other clans unless we particularly want to. this is a nap... it doesnt mean we will always support them
Im sure of that too. But thats ok. Id rather be fighting and loosing than dieing from boredom...

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 14:45
Orion']Im sure of that too. But thats ok. Id rather be fighting and loosing than dieing from boredom...

well said :)

good to see someone that isnt all ego :D

Darkener
16-12-04, 14:48

Maybe know the city can focus on attacking anything but individuals inside it and get some op's going.

Kopaka
16-12-04, 14:50
if we (every1 in the nap cept ncat) go Op fighting.. ull just bring dark to help u, or ninjahack it later.
its no use

we like fighting clan vs clan and if possible fair numbers (ncat got max 8-10 ppl)
we dont wanna get zerged so we dont zerg with other pro city clans

RogerRamjet
16-12-04, 18:42
i love ice`

Kopaka
16-12-04, 19:00
[ edited ]

Tostino
16-12-04, 20:41
Just wondering if I am still KoS to you?

Bugs Gunny
16-12-04, 21:11

So i talk to your leader, he said he didn't want a nap.
Maybe you went into the nap with the big clans to take some of the heat off you?

Can't be bothered anymore realy, i'm turning my attention on TG and other doy runners, the way it should be.

El Jimben
16-12-04, 22:15

Lol, some uber FF apu PKed me while I was overloaded at a gogu O_o

Jesterthegreat
16-12-04, 22:41
So i talk to your leader, he said he didn't want a nap.
Maybe you went into the nap with the big clans to take some of the heat off you?

Can't be bothered anymore realy, i'm turning my attention on TG and other doy runners, the way it should be.

silly little insults...

so glad this was worth doing guys

Terayon
16-12-04, 23:47
I wonder how long this will last :lol:

Tidus_Origin
16-12-04, 23:58
I wonder how long this will last :lol:

Not that long, tbh.

NAP's are about as sturdy as thin ice, tbh. :mad: O_o

sultana
17-12-04, 02:16
It will last as long as the nap is kept up by all sides, I'm sure ncat will as our clan is so small atm, we don't have the problem of communication of some of the other larger clans. So it will most likely be on other people to keep the nap, no not us.

Tostino
17-12-04, 03:23
Never mind. I found out when I went in plaza 1 and got atacked by a Ncat :p

Kopaka
17-12-04, 04:35
for all i care tostino is off the kos list from ncat, he killed me fair and square and hes not that bad a guy. (cant tell if rev thinks the same way)
still we got some other personal kos'ses going

Jester btw, only the clans in the ingame forums are in the nap, SXR aint (kos tbh)

-FN-
17-12-04, 04:39
sxr are in and from PM's on the forums i think 101st are in

Who from SXR went to this meeting? Just wondering... because I didn't...
O_o

wombat74
17-12-04, 07:24
Have AYB asked/been approached to join the alliance? We need some Diamonds to represent :)

As a non-clanned Pro-City runner, I heartily applaud everyone's efforts to make the City a safer place to live. Nice work guys, let's not let personal egos/vendettas get in the way of wiping the deluded nihilists from the Dome off the map

Kozmos
17-12-04, 07:29
Have AYB asked/been approached to join the alliance? We need some Diamonds to represent :)

your kidding right ? :lol: :lol:

wombat74
17-12-04, 07:30
your kidding right ? :lol: :lol:

Hey, if they can be brought onside to focus against the Yorkies, why not?

Maui
17-12-04, 09:56
It will last as long as the nap is kept up by all sides, I'm sure ncat will as our clan is so small atm, we don't have the problem of communication of some of the other larger clans. So it will most likely be on other people to keep the nap, no not us.
but we got ice :x

Jesterthegreat
17-12-04, 14:25
Who from SXR went to this meeting? Just wondering... because I didn't...
O_o

spoke to comie after the meeting, he was for it.

spoke to buju and a clannie and his BT clan are for it.

101st and smurfis seem to have issues so who knows with them :p

dunno about u4n yet, we never had issues with uPs so i guess its as normal with them (we never fought anyway)

other than aYb i cant think of any other big nc clans that are missing.

:edit:

Never mind. I found out when I went in plaza 1 and got atacked by a Ncat :p

who?

i tried speaking with you about it but you completely ignored me... either take me off mute or stop ignoring me if you wanna talk about this nap.

Purple
17-12-04, 15:46
last night when i was chatting on alliance channel the dude from ups who is running for Ca faction leader said he didnt want anything to do with the alliance infact was totally against by the way he spoke maybe you guys can have a word xxx

and btw can nimmer or an NCAT plz mail me in game ya KOS list so there no crossed wires with killing etc if thats pos

Tostino
17-12-04, 17:01

spoke to buju and a clannie and his BT clan are for it.

101st and smurfis seem to have issues so who knows with them :p

dunno about u4n yet, we never had issues with uPs so i guess its as normal with them (we never fought anyway)

other than aYb i cant think of any other big nc clans that are missing.

:edit:

who?

i tried speaking with you about it but you completely ignored me... either take me off mute or stop ignoring me if you wanna talk about this nap.
I dont have anyone on my ignore list... when did you try and talk about it???

Jesterthegreat
18-12-04, 13:35
I dont have anyone on my ignore list... when did you try and talk about it???

same day i spoke to buju, comie and bugs...

was prolly the day after the meeting.

COLD
18-12-04, 16:49
Kudos to all who are trying to make this work for the benefit of all

Bugs Gunny
18-12-04, 17:56
From my short conversation with smurfis, it became obvious he has some kind of grudge against 101st, so i conclude we're still hostile to them.

However we look forward to working together with other pro city clans, in an effort to counter the increasing DOY supremacy on the map.

We gladly offer our rhino, reveler and bomber services at any raid on doy runners, or op wars against doy clans.
Any complaints about behaviour from 101st clanned runners should be submitted to Sentinel, Fubar or myself.

*Dazz*
18-12-04, 18:04
Well I'm clanless again :( With Doc leavin, i moved on from Regs for now...I think I'm gonna keep an eye out, see how things go, and hopefully find a new home...and hopefully only be killin reds ;)

Cerbious
18-12-04, 18:31
doc leaving....again! lol

hegemonic
18-12-04, 19:45
oh we joined some NAP..
doy shock > copbot shock
Ah but the DoY guards are far and few between. DoY is EASY to PK in. I on the other hand, need to stealth everywhere in NC to kill some NC Runners (Lvl 35 and up only).

I really don't understand why more NC Runners aren't raiding DoY more frequently...

We raided PP the other day and it was much harder.

NOTE TO SELF: BUY ANTISHOCK DRUGS

See you on the streets :p

Darth Slayer
18-12-04, 21:48
Gotta agree with Hegemonic there. Theres like guards every couple of metres in NC city infact you can't move for the fuckers. DOY on the other hand once your in past the Johnny 5'S theres almost no interior guards whatsoever.
You can grab most of the GR's and theres no guards near em especially the FA one. Hence is why I don't go into NC city Pking or crash your CA meetings............ :lol:

Scorpius.

SypH
19-12-04, 04:59
The problem with Doy isnt teh guards, it's the fact that it's just so easy to get lost:( The again I managed to get lost and stuck in the aggies.......

Xylaz
19-12-04, 10:45
No, the problem with DoY guards is they kill unbuffed runner in 2 hits, while NC guards cannot do that in 10 bursts.

CMaster
19-12-04, 16:23
Hmm. Need Gunner is 101st...
I wonder if it was the 101st Rhino that was trying to blow up my 4x4 the other day. GJ on not allied-killing there - can't kill me, so just go for my vehicles...

Jesterthegreat
19-12-04, 17:52
101st apparently is not in the nap... dont trust them tbh :D

Kopaka
20-12-04, 14:09
following clans are in the NAP:
TGM
Phaze
Underworld
PLF
NCAT

AYB/u4n/101st/Westside/sxr and a few unclanned ppl are KoS...
i aint naming the unclanned ppl.
we'll be more than happy to loose soullight for these clans/runners
mudd can prove that.. -37, postive 2, -34, positive 5, -32, postive 6, now back to -18

Maui
20-12-04, 14:11
tnx for this clarifying post ice ;P

Weazle
20-12-04, 17:48
following clans are in the NAP:
TGM
Phaze
Underworld
PLF
NCAT

AYB/u4n/101st/Westside/sxr and a few unclanned ppl are KoS...
i aint naming the unclanned ppl.
we'll be more than happy to loose soullight for these clans/runners
mudd can prove that.. -37, postive 2, -34, positive 5, -32, postive 6, now back to -18

You attack SXR then you attack a NAP member ... Purple can confirm this .... if any clan member starts breaking the NAP against SXR we will fight back.

Morpheous
20-12-04, 17:51
They're gonna stop that? Damn.

Jesterthegreat
20-12-04, 22:10
They're gonna stop that? Damn.

apparently not.. .attaking a clan not in the nap will break it it seems... so much for that then

Darth Slayer
20-12-04, 23:13
apparently not.. .attaking a clan not in the nap will break it it seems... so much for that then
Nobody loves you....... :lol:
Strange tho maybe you ought to all have another meeting........ :D

Scorpius.

Zheo
20-12-04, 23:53
we have spent alot of effort to help keep the peace in neocron please try not to spoil it and try your hardest to help

and maybe we can all work together and keep the city powerful

Have you noticed FF's number's it's something like 164 members ouchers, lol no offence but i dont care if NCAT have skilled members, or if your clan has more active members, if FF wanted to they can own the map, and currently (last time i checked which was last night) they did.

I did notice that UP's didnt seem to be on the list of the allience, not many clans are, really you need to concolidate runners into a large clan or a few largeish clans that work together to take an op but share them out. or something.

Anyways just though i'd say (really) Well done, didnt think NCAT would agree to something like that and to get a few clans working to gether in NC is amazing, so congrats hope it lasts for a long time and grows stronger cos thats what NC needs.

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 01:53
Have you noticed FF's number's it's something like 164 members ouchers, lol no offence but i dont care if NCAT have skilled members, or if your clan has more active members, if FF wanted to they can own the map, and currently (last time i checked which was last night) they did.

I did notice that UP's didnt seem to be on the list of the allience, not many clans are, really you need to concolidate runners into a large clan or a few largeish clans that work together to take an op but share them out. or something.

Anyways just though i'd say (really) Well done, didnt think NCAT would agree to something like that and to get a few clans working to gether in NC is amazing, so congrats hope it lasts for a long time and grows stronger cos thats what NC needs.

we just had a damn good fight at jericho against FF, DarK and whoever else... we pushed the mright back... killed most... but when they all gr'd back and rushed out of the ug they beat us.

lasted a couple of hours though i think :)

never thought id say GF to FF... but here goes

GF FF

:p

Anna
21-12-04, 02:55
we just had a damn good fight at jericho against FF, DarK and whoever else... we pushed the mright back... killed most... but when they all gr'd back and rushed out of the ug they beat us.

lasted a couple of hours though i think :)

never thought id say GF to FF... but here goes

GF FF

they didnt gr back, i rezzed em o.O
dont think i saw a dark there though, the other guys were mainly tg and fa ppl

but GF indeed, dont know what happened really that turned the tide, you could have had us if you had run into the op, but you just waited outside, buying me time to rez a bunch off ppl :confused:

but fights like that make nc worth playing tbh :D

Kopaka
21-12-04, 11:16
You attack SXR then you attack a NAP member ... Purple can confirm this .... if any clan member starts breaking the NAP against SXR we will fight back.

u arent in the nap.
Purple alone cant make a decision like that, specially when SXR is kos to NCAT

as i said the following clans are in:
Phaze
Underworld
PLF
TGM
NCAT

thats it, no more, no less. the majority of these clans have to agree before a new clan can enter.
if u were in the NAP then u wouldnt be kos to NCAT :confused: :wtf: :eek:

Weazle
21-12-04, 11:28
u arent in the nap.

Phaze
Underworld
PLF
TGM
NCAT

thats it, no more, no less. the majority of these clans have to agree before a new clan can enter.

Comie (Jeyche) in SXR is a high ranking member in SXR ... JesterTheGreat spoke to Jeyche and said we were in .... I don't want to sound harsh but we don't want to be bullied by NCAT just because NCAT has poor communication. ;)

BTW We've not had any problems from anyone in the NAP besides yourself saying we're KOS ..... even then we've not seen any NCAT openly attack SXR yet so what's the beef ? O_o

Kopaka
21-12-04, 11:32
according to Jester every procity clan is in the NAP.
ncat agreed only smurf makes those decisions (even tho i dont agree with that also)
NCAT has attacked SXR openly, Revengers Eye vs Chosen One (he ran tbh).
Jester is more like a forumcarebear person :lol:
talk to smurf (revengers eye) about the NAP and the clans, he'll say the same as i just did, or should i post the clans AGAIN (for the 3rd time) ?????

Black Heart

Weazle
21-12-04, 11:47
according to Jester every procity clan is in the NAP.
ncat agreed only smurf makes those decisions (even tho i dont agree with that also)
NCAT has attacked SXR openly, Revengers Eye vs Chosen One (he ran tbh).
Jester is more like a forumcarebear person :lol:
talk to smurf (revengers eye) about the NAP and the clans, he'll say the same as i just did, or should i post the clans AGAIN (for the 3rd time) ?????

Black Heart

So let me get this straight ..... evey pro-city clan is in the NAP ... NCAT agreed to the NAP .... Smurfis is the leader of NCAT .... due to a grudge with a member before joining the NAP a pro-city clan is KOS.

BTW Smurfis was KOS because as an unclanned NEXT HC tank, he attacked one of our members without provocation at Malstrond ... this was when NCAT was PK'ing any pro-city for the fun of it BEFORE the NAP.

Quite frankly that smacks of hypocracy. I thought the point of the NAP was to drop all grievances .... SXR will hold our part of deal as long as everyone else does. If Smurfis cannot get over himself to agree to this then the NAP holds no meaning to any potential clan not already "officially" in the NAP. :wtf:

Oh another thing ..... if Revenger's Eye was a terminator PE that attacked Chosen last week .... we promptly protected our own clan member and dispatched the offender .... like I said if we get attacked we will fight back.

For the record I have posted on our clan forums to have Smurfis moved to hostile status .... that means we only attack if we get attacked first.

Maui
21-12-04, 11:58
So let me get this straight ..... evey pro-city clan is in the NAP

NO, were did u get that ? only the pro city clans in the list are in the NAP.
he only said that jester wants to be friends with everyone, but he is not in an position to decide that for NCAT, only smurfis is.

... NCAT agreed to the NAP .... Smurfis is the leader of NCAT .... due to a grudge with a member before joining the NAP a pro-city clan is KOS.

ur not in the NAP

BTW Smurfis was KOS because as an unclanned NEXT HC tank, he attacked one of our members without provocation at Malstrond ... this was when NCAT was PK'ing any pro-city for the fun of it BEFORE the NAP.

I dont think he gives a shit tbh

Quite frankly that smacks of hypocracy. I thought the point of the NAP was to drop all grievances .... SXR will hold our part of deal as long as everyone else does. If Smurfis cannot get over himself to agree to this then the NAP holds no meaning to any potential clan not already "officially" in the NAP. :wtf:

sex @ smurf tbh

:O:O:O :X ^^

Weazle
21-12-04, 12:03
I dont think he gives a shit tbh

Well then all of Purple's hard work has just been crapped on ... thanks for reassuring me of the goodness and kindness that was supposed to be fostered after all the meetings I heard/read about :rolleyes:

Xylaz
21-12-04, 12:03
ok then, simple question: Is NCAT going to act hostile towards -D.S. Inc- (BT) or we let this epic war continue till the end of the neocron?

PM me the answer

Weazle
21-12-04, 12:04
ok then, simple question: Is NCAT going to act hostile towards -D.S. Inc- (BT) or we let this epic war continue till the end of the neocron?

PM me the answer

ha you too eh ..... I'm quite livid that there's double standards going on o_O

Bugs Gunny
21-12-04, 12:10
Let's see how tomorrow's pro city clanleader meeting goes.
I hope we can get a joint effort going against doy in op fights, so our troops can fight in them, they are getting restles and hard to control :-)

Weazle
21-12-04, 12:21
Let's see how tomorrow's pro city clanleader meeting goes.
I hope we can get a joint effort going against doy in op fights, so our troops can fight in them, they are getting restles and hard to control :-)

Can someone from the NAP alliance clans please PM the following SXR leaders as to the location/time of the meeting:

-FN-
Freaky Fryd
Comie

Darth Slayer
21-12-04, 13:40
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT....... :lol:
I'm not helping am I ?............ :D
If in doubt have another meeting...... :angel:

Scorpius.

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:09
why do u even argue with us?
if smurf doesnt want u in, u wont get in.
only way u get in is by at least talking to him.
and frankly the way i see it, the only skilled clans in the city are ups and ncat.
(dont judge by 1 fight u actually won once)
when every1 was dead at jeriko last night, ncat was still there fightin, at least from what ive heard from vent.
u guys just dont got much teamwork.
no wonder if u get 25 ppl from different clans having to fight FF, a clan more experienced in Op fights and using Ventrilo all the time.
FF has teamwork for that. (rush 1 enemy with as many men possible, prefered 50% ppus)
but so far that worked (zoning also works according to them)

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:12
and frankly the way i see it, the only skilled clans in the city are ups and ncat.
when every1 was dead at jeriko last night, ncat was still there fightin, at least from what ive heard from vent.
u guys just dont got much teamwork.
no wonder if u get 25 ppl from different clans having to fight FF, a clan more experienced in Op fights and using Ventrilo all the time.
FF has teamwork for that. (rush 1 enemy with as many men possible, prefered 50% ppus)
but so far that worked (zoning also works according to them)

ISH TRUE!!!

Apart from FF... Just cos they have numbers... Bleh - theres pros and cons to this bit - I think FF are the SINGLE reason for CA to work together in the first place!
Anyhow - if you want to be co-ordinated - you NEED TS! or Vent!

mishkin
21-12-04, 14:12
This some sort of e-penis-stretching-contest?

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:13
This some sort of e-penis-stretching-contest?

*points out he left his Enlarger on all night*

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:14
well some1 get a TS or vent server then, big enough for all the clans in the NAP.

and offcourse.. using TS for meeting is way better than ingame meetings where u have to type.. talking is way easier.
(off course get a channel then where only 2 ppl from each clan can go in)

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:21
well some1 get a TS or vent server then, big enough for all the clans in the NAP.

and offcourse.. using TS for meeting is way better than ingame meetings where u have to type.. talking is way easier.
(off course get a channel then where only 2 ppl from each clan can go in)

all pro city on one vent will be flodded with speaking...

Maui
21-12-04, 14:23
yeah, I dont want to be in the same vent as the rest of the citteh :x

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:24
yeah, I dont want to be in the same vent as the rest of the citteh :x

what could be doable is having 1 member of each clan on a big TS server...

that person can be on the clan vent too...

can talk to the pro city people to plan shit, can talk to the clan in pvp

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:24
only napped ppl.
get different channels then.. ups has lots of members but there is no spam or what so ever.
many channels and switch if u need some1 (TS server then i guess)

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:25
only napped ppl.
get different channels then.. ups has lots of members but there is no spam or what so ever.
many channels and switch if u need some1 (TS server then i guess)

not everyone is as organised as some clans.

Maui
21-12-04, 14:26
nah, with vent u can make some kewl shortcuts to change channels and shit :O

and I just love saying "word" all day :O

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:26
doesnt hurt trying :p

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:27
could hurt the ears tbh...

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:28
hey now TheJester wont get that info then :p

"omg sniper here *logs TehSnip3r* SHIT I DIED SHITTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screams* FUCKING ************* !!!"

that hurt tbh

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:29
hey now TheJester wont get that info then :p

and ice... no playing slipknot on it plz O_o

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:30
can i play Britney Spears - Lucky then?
she <3 teh 8===o

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:32
can i play Britney Spears - Lucky then?
she <3 teh 8===o

lmao and so on...

no...

shall we go back on topic though?

i think we showed from the fight last night that it could work... we didnt win, but i had more fun than long time in NC :D

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:35
i mean the TS server as secundairy one.. primairy = clan TS/vent
just go on the TS one if no1 is on vent or u wanna talk to other ppl, or co-ordinate a raid or whatever.
off course FF would get some1 to join this server so they know when and where we gonna attack :p

Bugs Gunny
21-12-04, 14:36
Broadcast "like a virgin" from madonna and i'll log in :-)

If anyone has ever seen the "fat (edit: Big Boned, with glandular defect) boy in Idols that decided this was a good song for him" videoclip. I would prefer that one

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 14:38
Broadcast "like a virgin" from madonna and i'll log in :-)

If anyone has ever seen the "fat boy in Idols that decided this was a good song for him" videoclip. I would prefer that one

you know that actually was ice yeah?

please edit as it may hurt his feelings.

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:39
i dont care that i played slipknot on vent :p
u were playing Tom Green - Bum Bum Song!!
and what else.. Queens of the Stone Age!
go back to the 80s! :) (or 70s, whateva)

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:46
i dont care that i played slipknot on vent :p
u were playing Tom Green - Bum Bum Song!!
and what else.. Queens of the Stone Age!
go back to the 80s! :) (or 70s, whateva)

*Beats K with the QOTSA CD*

Appreciate

*bash*

Good

*bash*

Fucking

*Bash*

MUSIC!!!

*bashbashbash!*

:lol:

Weazle
21-12-04, 14:47

Argue ?!?!?!...... we've been told several things by NCAT members .... and so far .... i'm not impressed by anything the NAP represents .... one person says we're in and another says we're KOS. Get your shit together and have a designated NAP representative that is recognised by all clans in the NAP come call us .... otherwise anything anyone else says we will consider to be horseshit.

Skilled clans .... pfft ... i'm not going to get into a freaking ego clash here so I'll leave that childish crap out.

If Smurfis doesn't want us in then well from what I can see he doesn't run the whole show .... and quite frankly the NAP is looking like a takeover of certain clans way of bullying several smaller clans.

The more and more you guys continue this charade, the less respect the NAP will gain.

Maui
21-12-04, 14:49
Argue ?!?!?!...... we've been told several things by NCAT members .... and so far .... i'm not impressed by anything the NAP represents .... one person says we're in and another says we're KOS. Get your shit together and have a designated NAP representative that is recognised by all clans in the NAP come call us .... otherwise anything anyone else says we will consider to be horseshit.

Skilled clans .... pfft ... i'm not going to get into a freaking ego clash here so I'll leave that childish crap out.

If Smurfis doesn't want us in then well from what I can see he doesn't run the whole show .... and quite frankly the NAP is looking like a takeover of certain clans way of bullying several smaller clans.

The more and more you guys continue this charade, the less respect the NAP will gain.

now please tell us what u really want, cus gettin in the NAP by pissin us off, doesnt really work imho

Kopaka
21-12-04, 14:49
@spermy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Weazle:
no wonder ur not in the nap if u keep talking like this.

Spermy
21-12-04, 14:54

*Beats Viciously with the full - of - shit stick*

They do work - as long as they a re set up right. I thinb=k CA need to sort out a forum for themselves - where all city players can voice thier opinions - it's a lot easier to work with then.

Also a place where they can post some guidelines - so everyone knows who not to shoot, and the consequences if they do.

Most of all - it needs some degree of maturity, but it is doable. :)

Maui
21-12-04, 15:02
Most of all - it needs some degree of maturity, but it is doable. :)
Maturity ? I dont even know what that means :angel: :angel:

Kozmos
21-12-04, 15:07
Maturity ? I dont even know what that means :angel: :angel:

Tends to develop after hitting puberty, youve done that sofar right ? :p

Maui
21-12-04, 15:07
Tends to develop after hitting puberty, youve done that sofar right ? :p
im not sure ^^

Weazle
21-12-04, 15:16
now please tell us what u really want, cus gettin in the NAP by pissin us off, doesnt really work imho

Pissing you off ..... you're having a laugh. :rolleyes:

We've been told we're in the NAP ..... so here we are thinking everything's ok and then I see we're KOS by a pro-city clan ..... from our point of view someone has lied to us ..... someone has broken their word ..... someone has not communicated very welll ..... now if you were in our shoes how would you feel ?

@Weazle:
no wonder ur not in the nap if u keep talking like this.

I could respond to this but I think the clan leaders can do all the head butting .... all I'm looking for is an offical statement from all NAP members regarding SXR's position with the NAP and all clans involved in the NAP. This is so I can tell my clan leaders what the heck is going on.

So far you have stated NCAT's position, I've not yet heard anything from the other clans. You only represent NCAT, you do not represent all clans in the NAP and as such we don't see NCAT's clan agenda as same the other clans in the NAP.

Get the meeting info to SXR's leaders and we'll let them sort it out.

Until then I think this is not getting anywhere .... you got our stance .... we've got yours.

Kozmos
21-12-04, 15:18
Pissing you off ..... you're having a laugh. :rolleyes:

We've been told we're in the NAP ..... so here we are thinking everything's ok and then I see we're KOS by a pro-city clan ..... from our point of view someone has lied to us ..... someone has broken their word ..... someone has not communicated very welll ..... now if you were in our shoes how would you feel ?

I could respond to this but I think the clan leaders can do all the head butting .... all I'm looking for is an offical statement from all NAP members regarding SXR's position with the NAP and all clans involved in the NAP. This is so I can tell my clan leaders what the heck is going on.

So far you have stated NCAT's position, I've not yet heard anything from the other clans. You only represent NCAT, you do not represent all clans in the NAP and as such we don't see NCAT's clan agenda as same the other clans in the NAP.

all this codshit coming from the mouths of SXR yet their not gonna drop grudges against a allied clan from NC1 on pluto...

Spermy
21-12-04, 15:19
At the moment Weazle - it's you causing all the friction.

Leave it to be discussed by the clan reps - that's what they are there for.

Weazle
21-12-04, 15:20
all this codshit coming from the mouths of SXR yet their not gonna drop grudges against a allied clan from NC1 on pluto...

Which ones? What grudges? ... all we've seen is that we've been attacked without any reason.

Weazle
21-12-04, 15:21
At the moment Weazle - it's you causing all the friction.

Leave it to be discussed by the clan reps - that's what they are there for.

I agree .... but you do understand our position then right ?

Spermy
21-12-04, 15:21
Which ones? What grudges? ... all we've seen is that we've been attacked without any reason.

NCAT have clearly stated that they - along with other clans will take part in the NAP, but will still hold KOS on certain runners due to RP and also longstanding grudges.

And again - I say - stop poking because it's causing unneeded friction.

I agree .... but you do understand our position then right ?

Yep - I do - I also know how hard it is to make NAPs work if people tend to go off on one. ;) The only people who should be doing the talking is clan leaders and reps. Everyon else should talk to them and go through them, or it's just a free for all.

Weazle
21-12-04, 15:33
NCAT have clearly stated that they - along with other clans will take part in the NAP, but will still hold KOS on certain runners due to RP and also longstanding grudges.

And again - I say - stop poking because it's causing unneeded friction.

Thank you .... someone decides to answer my question ..... another clan confirming what NCAT said. This is what a alliance should be doing. :lol:

I'll post this ASAP .... from SXR's point of view we now understand:
- SXR is certainly KOS to NCAT for the time being
- SXR is not in the NAP (confirmed by other members which don't have grudges against SXR)
- The official policy of all NAP clans is that clans have their own KOS agenda which they will follow

Spermy
21-12-04, 15:37
Thank you .... someone decides to answer my question ..... another clan confirming what NCAT said. This is what a alliance should be doing. :lol:

I'll post this ASAP .... from SXR's point of view we now understand:
- SXR is certainly KOS to NCAT for the time being
- SXR is not in the NAP (confirmed by other members which don't have grudges against SXR)
- The official policy of all NAP clans is that clans have their own KOS agenda which they will follow

ROFL.

I'm not even CA either :)

It could just be that some members of SXR are kos to NCat - if any - remember always try and get screenies and logs as evidence to use.

The best bet is for the two clan leaders to discuss whats going on.

Morganth
21-12-04, 15:39
The best bet is for the two clan leaders to discuss whats going on.

In a safe zone, of course :p

EDIT:

sex my 1024 post count, can I call it a kilospam, rather than 1024 spams?

Selendor
21-12-04, 16:18
This whole concept seems a little backwards to me. The nap in esscence is a good idea but its sole purpose seems to be stopping this one smallish clan from pking you, and now other clans are being made to jump through hoops to join up.

In my opinion this small clan should be apologising to all Pro-City as they have annoyed a lot of people, instead of lording it over everyone with their new-found nap 'power'. Of course this would never happen (and other clans aren't innocent) but still, at no point have they addressed the killing of clanned and unclanned runners for which they apparantly have become notorious (when before no one had heard of them). In fact this whole situation would not have been necessary had a clan the size of Pain still been active for pro-city, as they would have simply squashed or ignored them.

As stated before, I applaud your efforts to organise and pacify the Pro-city runners, but a little more contrition wouldn't go amiss. Attacking my unclanned alt for no reason does not make me want to listen much to your words or dictates, no matter how active you are on these forums.

Darth Slayer
21-12-04, 17:24
No NO NO NO NO Spermy stop trying to get em to Kiss and make up....... O_o
I want the old NCAT back pking there allies........... :lol:
This cute and cuddly NeoCarebear NCAT is unnatural.
It's all that Jesters fault KILL HEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM....... :D

Scorpius.

Kopaka
21-12-04, 17:54
we don't see NCAT's clan agenda
wanna see NCAT's clan agenda?

Monday:
breakfast At Garriots
run thru city looking for neg. SL ppl to shoot at
lunch
Diner at Garriots
at 21.00 its every NCAT for himself.
*Black Hearts picks up Akasha and rents motel*

Tuesday:
breakfast At Garriots
level tank
lunch
level tank
Diner at Garriots
research rares on spy

Wednesday:
breakfast At Garriots
level tank
lunch
Diner at Garriots
run thru city looking for neg AND pos. ppl to shoot at
21.00 hack Op layer from FF, hoping they come with fair numbers and dont zerg us

Thursday:
breakfast At Garriots
level tank
lunch
level tank
Diner at Garriots
research rares and build rares if possible. *blames KK for bad rare drop*
if researched crappy parts then run thru city shoot every1 not in NAP
else run thru city looking for neg ppl to shoot at

Friday:
breakfast at Chez Sypher (Garriots was hit by DoY scum, they dropped of a big pile of dromshit by hoverbombers, dont want breakfast with p00 all over it)
level tank
lunch
watch Garriot clean up shit, and look for neg. sl ppl around the city
Diner at Chez Sypher (a corpse would turn around in his coffin if he could smell the stench coming from Garriots)
Chopo comes around to my place: "hey j00, wanna go PKing?" "Nah, smurf made a NAP, hes being carebear." "Damn man, don't wanna go to DoY City just to kill some smelly shits!! >_< tbh" "Yeh man i read y00. we can go to Smurfs place, empty his fridge and play (strip)poker or something..?" "Yeah man, lets pick up Scorpius also, always wanted to see him naked!" "Man, thought u loved Spermy?" "I do Black Heart, I do, but hes cheating on me, hes been doing it with Maui lately!" "Ah man thats crap, who told ya?" "Jester did, he was straight forward, he even told me all the details as he was stalking them" *TheJester passes by.. "YO SUP DAWGS, I GOT PKed HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" TheJester runs away scared* "sorry to hear man, lets go to Smurf and play some good ol' dirty pokah"

Saturday:
Christmasshopping with Chopo
lunch
Christmasshopping with Nimmer
Diner at Chez Sypher (we found out Sypher > Garriot)
putting on all the christmaslights and bawls on teh l337 Christmastree. "Yo Chopo, mine is 3 meter!!" "Ah Black Heart... mine is only like 1.5 meter :("

Sunday:
gather NCAT clan to have a clan drink (yes, we know its in the morning.)

It's not morally correct to do
after the drink we make snowballs and throw em randomly in p1.
*Weazle gets hit, calls clan, snowbawlfight!!!*

No icebawls, only SNOWbawls Maui!!!!!

N

Weazle
21-12-04, 17:57
Right ....... :lol:

Kopaka
21-12-04, 18:01
i should be a writer for KK :D

E. Cryton
21-12-04, 18:21
"YO SUP DAWGS, I GOT PKed HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" TheJester runs away scared*

i really missed him ...
really....
really ?
hmm.....

Darth Slayer
21-12-04, 19:11
LMAO damn your last post bought tears to my eyes........ :lol:
And NO you'll never ever see me naked because I cheat at Poker........erm what I mean't to say is I'm a damn good poker player... :D

Scorpius.

Maui
21-12-04, 19:17
LMAO damn your last post bought tears to my eyes........ :lol:
And NO you'll never ever see me naked because I cheat at Poker........erm what I mean't to say is I'm a damn good poker player... :D

Scorpius.
and U dont think NCAT doesnt =]

Jesterthegreat
21-12-04, 22:06

ncat doesnt cheat...

shut up maui!!1!1oneoneone

Pungent77
21-12-04, 22:55
:lol: yeah you should.....good shit Ice :lol:

I should hire you to plan my days out.............I been hurting on my time management skills.

Who is SXR anyway? never heard of em :wtf: *poot* "sssnnniiifff" 8|

E. Cryton
21-12-04, 22:58
ncat doesnt cheat...
[/SIZE]

we dont ? :confused:

Spermy
21-12-04, 23:48

You dam right Hunnybunny!

:P

And I'm seeing Jest - pffft mauis not half the man jest is... =/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Yeah man, lets pick up Scorpius also, always wanted to see him naked!" "Man, thought u loved Spermy?" "I do Black Heart, I do, but hes cheating on me, hes been doing it with Maui lately!" "Ah man thats crap, who told ya?" "Jester did, he was straight forward, he even told me all the details as he was stalking them"

Kopaka
22-12-04, 00:06
now that u said lol about this, i been reading my own post...
:lol:

TIME TO MAKE UP ROLEPLAY STORIES FOR AFTER MIDNIGHT (children under 16 not allowed) :)
we're gonna have funny times.
lets "mock" ppl :D (dont worry ill make myself look like a fool also :D ) :angel:

Ozambabbaz
22-12-04, 00:10
is this abomination of a thread still alive to serve as a testament to show how badly NC lacks decent people playing, or is it just a lack of moderation?

Kopaka
22-12-04, 03:20
u say we're not decent?
how can you judge a person when u dont even know him/her that well ?
cant say i met any1 in nc1 who isnt decent.. everybody is special and different in its own way (FF still are heartless ficknibs tbh, THEY should name their clan something with anti carebear or something.. really, they dont even give money to clanmembers.. cheap bastards)

but, they're decent.. decent assholes but still decent.
why arent we decent?
allied PKing? something from within our minds snapped and we're mentally retarted now.. can we help that? no we cant.

Yelly
22-12-04, 03:22
This thread is really fun.I would say ppl in NC city has gone mad.Why in hell do nap with allied ppl ?
You should always be allied and fight DOY
As Isee it always goes like this
allied kil leach other in NC
Then suddenly doy ppl attack op.Half ppl are dead or fighting in NC and rest
is going to op war and scream zerg as half their ppl still fight against allied in NC.
Nice going......
And for your tag kopaka.I saw Skelly kick that smurfy's ass the other day with his apu.Difficult to kill a guy that is mostly zoning to secure zone as he is almost dieing but anyway he died like a stone

Kopaka
22-12-04, 03:29
yeh right...
we zoning? comeon u never fought PAIN / u4n or even FF did ya?
my apu fought some PE.. he had to zone 6 times then we gave up and raided something else then p1.
my apu fought cannings, he zoned even more than 6x to heal and rebuff.
and i even suck on apu, hows that
we only zone when neccesary, not after getting hit from 1 shot like every1 else in the city.
if u killed him on ur apu.. plz prove it and do it again..
its not likely for a tank nowadays to die from apu, unless u had apu on ur ass maybe.
im 100% sure smurfis wouldnt die to a single APU.

edit:

btw killing and barely living urself isnt "owning" or "PWND" like all u lot think/say.
its called "good fight" but strange why no1 remembers those 2 words, all everybody can say is "PWND" or "I > U"

sultana
22-12-04, 03:38
Really along those lines, we only ever fight by a zoneline, when we're lead there by other people.

Maui
22-12-04, 09:58
You dam right Hunnybunny!

:P

And I'm seeing Jest - pffft mauis not half the man jest is... =/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well, u said somethin diferent last night :O

u said somethin like "oh god!, oh god!!! " in that case im much more man than jest iss ^^

Xylaz
22-12-04, 13:02
is this abomination of a thread still alive to serve as a testament to show how badly NC lacks decent people playing, or is it just a lack of moderation?

considering the fact that other threads are getting closed under normal circumstances i'd say its not a moderation issue...

Nidhogg
22-12-04, 13:17
It could be a bit of both. Fair warning on this thread - next insult aimed at runner or clan and it will be closed.

N

Crest
22-12-04, 20:44
Even Nid is seeing the light of the good side, nid come on over and bask in reeza's demise, come on over to the angel of the guardian

Question Nid, since you troll the forums more than anyone , do you actually play NC ?

Spermy
22-12-04, 21:35
well, u said somethin diferent last night :O

u said somethin like "oh god!, oh god!!! " in that case im much more man than jest iss ^^

Yes - Oh god was uttered.

But you heard it wrong. Or you missed a word at the end! I also said NO!

*OH GOD NO!*

Cerbious
22-12-04, 23:30
u arent in the nap.

Phaze
Underworld
PLF
TGM
NCAT

havent got time to read further then this but i totally agree.

Jesterthegreat
23-12-04, 14:27
havent got time to read further then this but i totally agree.

has been some slight changes recently... i believe its posted on ingame political forums.

Spermy
23-12-04, 15:05
Hehe - I was the victim of an in faction hate crime last night!

Since procity players have switched over to DoY you can see the IQ drop throughout the dome. Take them back, we don't want 'em. We'll keep rozz and asurmen tho.

Lexx, I dunno - put him in a box, you lot have him every other day and on sundays we'll let him out for a bit to stretch his legs.

But yeah. If you can't fix probs in ur own factions people, don't come over to us lot with the same attitude - we never had problems till procity started to migrate.

*put's on his Inq 4*

Bugs Gunny
23-12-04, 15:23
Last night was the first time i saw pro city work together without ganking each other :-)

We were having fun, annoying FF at CRP, when they decided to chase us a total of 8 zones. On the way we picked up a CA tank who was heading in the FF direction. He relayed the info to his clan, and when we arrived at racetrack, the TG had a nice surprise waiting for them.

It does make things easier, that you can just shoot reds now, instead of looking at the green ones too, while reading the clanname.

Cliffraiser
23-12-04, 17:38
FF is now officially part of the NAP

thx for your attention

:angel:

Spermy
23-12-04, 17:58
FF is now officially part of the NAP

thx for your attention

:angel:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Eh?

solling
23-12-04, 20:39
i know im not part of the city bla bla but i as i see it its ncat making all the city mad and making trouble so why dont u just kill em if they continue to act like morons easier then all the nap things that they dont seem to hold anyways

E. Cryton
23-12-04, 20:45
i know im not part of the city bla bla but i as i see it its ncat making all the city mad and making trouble so why dont u just kill em if they continue to act like morons easier then all the nap things that they dont seem to hold anyways

w0rd.

but (!!!)
they dont kill ncat, coz they cant kill ncat.looks like if they want to be allied with us instead of getting killed ...
btw, unclaned alts of ncat members are not in the nap tbh.

E. Cryton
23-12-04, 20:50
Last night was the first time i saw pro city work together without ganking each other :-)

We were having fun, annoying FF at CRP,

we did that clanonly, if u need yer ally for that...

Darth Slayer
23-12-04, 21:34
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Eh?
It was a Joke Spermy........ :rolleyes:

Scorpius.