PDA

View Full Version : [CBT]Dealing with C2P A bish.. ETA on PBC?

Icewalk
15-12-04, 01:24
Dealing with C2P is a bish... Any ETA on when PBC will be up and running? Atleast with them I don't have to give them PRIVATE INFORMATION.

Dribble Joy
15-12-04, 01:32
Odin or Iorghe or someone mentioned that they were working on getting it out in the next week I think, but no promises as we all know what happens when you promise something.

Icewalk
15-12-04, 01:35
Well I want my promises! Dribble gimme your AIM in a PM i gotta talk to you. MSN works too.

WebShock
15-12-04, 01:53
accounts@neocron.com lays the smack down with c2p. They fixed my problem in 2 days that i couldnt do by emailing c2p multiple times in a month. Give them a yell. Tell them that c2p is giving you the cold shoulder. Just dont start bitchin, they are actually trying to fix this c2p mess.

If i were the account helpdesk and someone wrote me a nasty email although it isnt my fault, i would just toss it to the side like c2p is doing.

Icewalk
15-12-04, 01:54
accounts@neocron.com lays the smack down with c2p. They fixed my problem in 2 days that i couldnt do by emailing c2p multiple times in a month. Give them a yell. Tell them that c2p is giving you the cold shoulder. Just dont start bitchin, they are actually trying to fix this c2p mess.

If i were the account helpdesk and someone wrote me a nasty email although it isnt my fault, i would just toss it to the side like c2p is doing.
K good. Hopefully they can get my account freakin' activated.

Icewalk
15-12-04, 01:56
K good. Hopefully they can get my account freakin' activated.
OMFG CLOSE THIS THREAD! C2P is actually helpful. I called them about a hour ago, and my acct is now re-activated. Booyah! I still say they require too much info, and should have only specific neocron-player only section.

Tyr
15-12-04, 02:02
Thread closed.