PDA

View Full Version : STORM Laser

Netphreak
14-12-04, 18:09
Just thought it would be nice to pad out the weapon range for both rifles and pistols with a drop only TL90 STORM Laser rifle/pistol. Would make people hunt in Gaya Mine abit i think.

Also on the point of Drop only weapons what is the minimum quality they drop at now? It would be nice to see drop only weapons drop at 100% in stats :) with the number of slot being random like it is now.

OT: hope the content patch is shaping up nicely, i know alot of us can't wait to see how things pan out!

Capt. Rik
14-12-04, 18:16
STORM laser drops at 120% in all stats and 0-5 slots.

I loved it for my tank, put a sniper sight on it and you have a tank sniper rifle

kevz
14-12-04, 18:23
i havent seen any 120% lasers (besides condition beeing 120/120%) from gaya, i have some with an average of 100% on everything o_O

Capt. Rik
14-12-04, 18:26
i brought mine over from NC1, it's dropped by the 120/120 boss mob inside one of the gaya mines (B i think is the quickest)

Netphreak
14-12-04, 18:29
Any comments on having more variants?

Capt. Rik
14-12-04, 18:34
Any comments on having more variants?

Yeah, i totally agree that there should be at least 1 type of "good" dropping TL90 weapon of each type.

We have:

Hightech HC (STORM laser)
Lowtech HC (Judgement Launcher)
APU (Chaosqueen Flame Avalanche)
MC (Energy Soulblade)

so it would be nice to see at least a pistol and rifle drop from some dungeon.

Edit:

aargh, i'm mixing up the storm laser with the tangent laser, my bad. STORM laser has stats between 94% and (105%??)

TWOK
14-12-04, 18:37
We have the Judgement Day Launcher, Energy Soulblade, Chaos Flame Av, STORM Cannon. So yes, a pistol / rifle variation would be nice.

Mr Kot
14-12-04, 19:44
I was just thinking the same thing the other day. 5 stars.

I need a single shot laser pistol, that's nearly as good as the Beam of Hell, but not quite as high a TL. It's annoying to have to fanny around with imp setups and drug on PA4 to be able to use the BoH.

I'm always singing the praises of the TT epic pistol too, but TL75 is a tad too weak, imo. A TL 90 would be a nice happy medium, especially with nice slottage.

Btw, laser pistols and rifles exist as rares: Beam of Hell and Healing Light. Where is the rare H-C lasercannon? Or was the whole point to replace this rare with a TL90 drop only?

Netphreak
14-12-04, 20:01
I was just thinking the same thing the other day. 5 stars.

I need a single shot laser pistol, that's nearly as good as the Beam of Hell, but not quite as high a TL. It's annoying to have to fanny around with imp setups and drug on PA4 to be able to use the BoH.

I'm always singing the praises of the TT epic pistol too, but TL75 is a tad too weak, imo. A TL 90 would be a nice happy medium, especially with nice slottage.

Btw, laser pistols and rifles exist as rares: Beam of Hell and Healing Light. Where is the rare H-C lasercannon? Or was the whole point to replace this rare with a TL90 drop only?

They got the Ravenger. Its basically a lasercannon.

Mr Kot
14-12-04, 20:05
They got the Ravenger. Its basically a lasercannon.

I beg to differ. It's a plasma wave.

The lasercannon has an entirely different model and the rare version of a weapon mimics the model of its shop bought counterparts.