PDA

View Full Version : question ref cancelled accounts

greendonkeyuk
14-12-04, 15:05
After an account is cancelled is it wiped straight away? i mean the ingame char here not the forum acc, i mean like for example if i leave now (for whatever reason) and then reactivate in 6 months time will i still have all my items etc that i had on the day my subscription ran out and will my chars be at the same levels.

If there is a cut off on how long my char is saved can anyone tell me how long that cut off is.

nobody2004
14-12-04, 15:09
If I remember right, they do not guaranty that accounts older than 3 month can be recovered.

And I don't think this means they do guaranty your account is safe for 3 month ...

But couple of players were able to recover their caracter, maybe not with all it's items, appartments, ... well after that 3 month period.

Dribble Joy
14-12-04, 15:11
Regarding NC1 chars: This (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1708332#post1708332), should mean that yes, they should be around for a long while yet.

Regarding NC2 chars: Considering no char has actually been deleted ever afaik, I would assume that they would still be here after six months, no promises though.

greendonkeyuk
14-12-04, 15:14
so with the lack of item-tracking i should prolly find someone i can trust to give all my stuff to really and let them look after it for me. sounds like the safest bet so far, is there any chance of an official response on this one? theres a tonne of new games coming out atm and ofc people are going to leave to try them out, however it would be nice to know that if you do want to return the hard work you put in originally wont be all to waste.

Nidhogg
14-12-04, 15:26
The storage policy on NC2 is the same as NC1 - we will hold it for at least 3 months.

N

Dim
14-12-04, 20:06
Or you could pay for 1 month every 3 months...