PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no one has posted about this yet...

naimex
13-12-04, 18:47
http://www.hriders.com/

Get a lot of mail ?

Gmail“s 1 gb not enough ??

Like sending yourself stuff ???

The solution is at hand :

Hellacious Riders are offering free 1 TB mail accounts with 500 mb per mail size limit.

plague
13-12-04, 19:19
OMG sick ....Account created, also got me name this time..sweet

Dribble Joy
13-12-04, 19:21
Egads, tis madness I say. Crazy peoples.

What's the catch?
They can't be doing it for 'free'.

plague
13-12-04, 19:23
they r for now, beta i guess...lol

edit: i wonder, i bet they bust j00 for all the illegal mp3, games and vids u upload there eh...

Xeno LARD
13-12-04, 19:50
That's more then all the HDD's in my box :(.

On another note, I love GMail more then I love my mother (Don't ask). So I'm staying :D.

darknessfairy
13-12-04, 21:21
That's more then all the HDD's in my box :(.

On another note, I love GMail more then I love my mother (Don't ask). So I'm staying :D.

let me guess you're mother traded you for a westlife CD when you were a baby? (please tell me someone watches little britain?)

MkVenner
13-12-04, 21:22
let me guess you're mother traded you for a westlife CD when you were a baby? (please tell me someone watches little britain?)
little britain rocks lol

and one terabyte? who the hell is gunna use that much...except maybe NASA...

QuantumDelta
13-12-04, 21:29
little britain rocks lol

and one terabyte? who the hell is gunna use that much...except maybe NASA...
Actually.......
Gimme a few weeks without having to be concerned about space or burning DVDs, and I'll most definately use that in less than two months.

Edit;
And their sign up form is as retarded as C2Ps.

Xeno LARD
13-12-04, 22:27

Yeah, and Westlife sucks :(.

Original monk
15-12-04, 12:55
500 mb limit ? so ya can mail a movie to someone ? cool :)

Spermy
15-12-04, 13:10

And I was like yeah but no but yeaaaah but no but yeah but... westlife was rubbish...

AlphaGremlin
16-12-04, 15:23
500mb limit? Why bother? Can you say "spanned archive"? Just set WinRAR to "store" level compression and let it fly, transfer VOB files via email! :D
AlphaGremlin