PDA

View Full Version : CST Glove is buggerd with wrong stats

Frotto
13-12-04, 18:11
I know its not tradeskill theme week, but this is kind of important with the reworked skills and all. The CST Glove gives +5 Dex while the RES Glove gives +5 int. Any chance this minor change can be worked into the next patch? With int being 20% of the construction equation, it is fairly important.

Much thanks.

Frotto/Ralph

Morganth
13-12-04, 18:24
RES glove should give +5 INT. Seeing as RES is reliant on Research subskill and INT, I thin that fits.

Not sure about CST glove though, seeing as csting levels INT and DEX.

Frotto
13-12-04, 18:26
that i would agree with, however since the stats for cst come soley our of int. IT should give int.

athon
13-12-04, 18:39
According to Lupus' skills guide DEX does play a part in the construction equation: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196

It may not play as much a part as INT, but I don't see a major problem. Especially as much fewer items have an INT requirement than a DEX requirement (a glove can be useful for 'buffing on' a PA - it would in particular make the PA4 easier to obtain for spies and PE's)

Athon Solo

Frotto
13-12-04, 18:49
I think you are missing the point. Its supposed to help the constructor not be used for buffing on pa. Besides you can use the recycle glove for that if you want to as it adds dex. Dex is 10% of the equation per lupus's guide, Int is 20%. Which would you rather have more of? Besides, all of the cst implants give int and cst. Some consistancy would be nice too.

Omnituens
13-12-04, 19:11
the reason it gives DEX is because the old construction formula was the other way round, with INT < DEX afaik.

if they want to stop spies/pe's buffing on armour with it, add a combat req to the PA OR change the bonus to INT

Personally i support the idea of changing it to INT

Brammers
13-12-04, 20:53
One thing about DEX is it's supposed to help your slots chances.

As for spies/pe's using the construct glove to put on their PA, well they can use Recycle glove or Repair glove. To be honest, I dont think this is a problem. If they get caught by the enermy while swapping gloves, they are going to be dead.

Frotto
14-12-04, 18:09
Dex does help, but not as much as int. sure you want high dex and high int, however if int plays a bigger role then i want higher int. But inorder to do that then i gotta use a reser glove to construct... something doesnt seem right about that.

notneo
15-12-04, 18:51
not really as a lot of imps for conster give int, a glove giving dex is use full to balance out the formula

especially if it helps with the slot chance