PDA

View Full Version : Boy.. Talk about mixed blessings during this Winter Break...

Heavyporker
12-12-04, 20:22
Limped through this college quarter... now I have a month without classes and all that annoying shit.

But now my mom offers a trip over to Georgia - which, considering the frigid temperatures up here, quite an attractive proposition. I'll also be able to see my new baby brother again.

But it means I'll be away from Neocron for about 2 weeks... :( *sniff* , Starting Tuesday.

Oh well. I suppose I could sneak away once in a while to check on the forums. But I'll sure miss the pkers, the spamming bitches, and the dazingly confusing clan politics that defy all logic.

I suppose this distance will let me finish up the scripts without getting that urge to hop in my trike and drive around to cause a little mayhem.

Spermy
12-12-04, 20:49
Limped through this college quarter... now I have a month without classes and all that annoying shit.

But now my mom offers a trip over to Georgia - which, considering the frigid temperatures up here, quite an attractive proposition. I'll also be able to see my new baby brother again.

But it means I'll be away from Neocron for about 2 weeks... :( *sniff* , Starting Tuesday.

Oh well. I suppose I could sneak away once in a while to check on the forums. But I'll sure miss the pkers, the spamming bitches, and the dazingly confusing clan politics that defy all logic.

I suppose this distance will let me finish up the scripts without getting that urge to hop in my trike and drive around to cause a little mayhem.

Do some work and go see your frikkin bro you goddamned (neo)Crack addict! :p