PDA

View Full Version : When Will DoY gets it's own Neofrag?

jini
12-12-04, 16:35
Neofrag was something like you say... neocron. I cant remember how long it was in, but if I can remember it was way before 2 years. And I can also remember having enormous loughs in it. Now we get DoY. Where is Neofrag?
When -if ever- will it be back online? Does anyoe knows?

QuantumDelta
12-12-04, 16:52
War Games looks like it'll be that.
I think....
I hope.

CMaster
12-12-04, 16:59
When people use the Neofrag in Neocron?
Cos its alawys empty as far as I can see.

MkVenner
12-12-04, 17:02
we had shit loads of fun in Neofrag back in Nc1...almost everynight people used to set up duels over trade, doesnt happen as much any more...

Darkener
12-12-04, 18:02
When people use the Neofrag in Neocron?
Cos its alawys empty as far as I can see.
Its always empty because most decks are broken or bugged to hell. Both NF's have the majority of decks broken.

MkVenner
12-12-04, 18:06
i think only NF 1 deck 2, NF 2 deck 1 and NF 2 deck 2 work....oh and one of the 7s i think

Carinth
13-12-04, 19:48
Didnt Tsunami run Neofrag? On my last visit to pepper park, there seemed to be ca guards there. It's nowonder Neofrag is so broken, ca has no idea what they're doing and ts isn't allowed to run it properly ; D Of course I have no idea why Wargames isn't open yet, but then none of the clubs or buildings in DOY are open.

Hahaha I just realized this makes Tsunami completely and utterly the worst faction in the game. Not only do we not have anything unique to sell at our FSM, not only is our epic prize a rifle that's not much better then rare's available, not only is our HQ an exact replica of the one we had in nc1, not only is our hacknet DB offering droner stuff, but we don't even have a purpose in the game world. We used to run the red light district and the clubs in it. They're all closed now, the only thing we do is run Boobs' and Ammo. Tsunami is a glorified A&W.

I love my faction : )

Brammers
13-12-04, 20:34
I thought Plaza 1 was the location of Neofrag for DoY. :D

Logan_storm_03
13-12-04, 20:44
i was thinking the same thing lol, who need neofrag when you have plaza?

wombat74
14-12-04, 02:48
Hahaha I just realized this makes Tsunami completely and utterly the worst faction in the game. Not only do we not have anything unique to sell at our FSM, not only is our epic prize a rifle that's not much better then rare's available, not only is our HQ an exact replica of the one we had in nc1, not only is our hacknet DB offering droner stuff, but we don't even have a purpose in the game world. We used to run the red light district and the clubs in it. They're all closed now, the only thing we do is run Boobs' and Ammo. Tsunami is a glorified A&W.

I love my faction : )

Don't get me started... I'm DRE... we're friggin' "Century 28 realtors" and our Epic reward is an apartment with no citycom or generep in an extremely annoying-to-get-to localle.

Mmmmm DRE...

Back to the topic though, I aggree with Brammers - Plaza 1 - Neofrag for the DoY masses